• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jack-o-valentine-guilty-gear.gif

The power gap is ass-tronomical tho, so this only works as a DBX.
Fixed, also Jack-O wins by simply flexing her ass-ets 🗿

You know what, I've thought of something fun:

Give me a character you think I will have never heard off (Marvel/DC heralds are a good example), and a description of their character. Include in it:

• Power tier
  • Fighting style
  • Character tropes
  • Backstory

and basically anything you can think of

I'll try and assign the closest Xeno character to that character

Give me a character you think I will have never heard off (Marvel/DC heralds are a good example), and a description of their character. Include in it:

• Power tier
  • Fighting style
  • Character tropes
  • Backstory

I'm not entirely sure how to write all that out, so I'm just gonna post their VS Battles Wiki page and hope for the best:

I recently watched Epithet Erased. Pretty solid, not gonna lie.

I'm not entirely sure how to write all that out, so I'm just gonna post their VS Battles Wiki page and hope for the best:

I recently watched Epithet Erased. Pretty solid, not gonna lie.

Bloody hell mate, you've given me a hard one already (partly because there's not much on the page)

I guess as far as design, I'd make an argument for either Emerelda (Xenogears) or Finch (XC2). Finch is probably the one I'd go with if you had to hold an AK to my head and told me to pick, partly because, while falling asleep and being forgetful is by few means the same thing, fiction will make conflations like this to make writing narratives easier. Thus, if I'm understanding Molly's character correctly, there should be some decent banter between the two.

Bloody hell mate, you've given me a hard one already (partly because there's not much on the page)

I guess as far as design, I'd make an argument for either Emerelda (Xenogears) or Finch (XC2). Finch is probably the one I'd go with if you had to hold an AK to my head and told me to pick, partly because, while falling asleep and being forgetful is by few means the same thing, fiction will make conflations like this to make writing narratives easier. Thus, if I'm understanding Molly's character correctly, there should be some decent banter between the two.
If it helps any, Epithet Erased is a webseries that you can watch on Youtube, if you ever have free time.

• Power tier
  • Fighting style
  • Character tropes
  • Backstory

How about Gohan?

• Power tier
  • Fighting style
  • Character tropes
  • Backstory

Legion

Anyone actually getting vibed with Jinx (G.I. Joe Movie) vs Elektra (Marvel Comics) vs Raphael (1987) (2 out of 3 or battle royale)

Given how "popular" Darkstalkers are in the world nowadays... I am not optimistic on getting more Darkstalkers characters into Death Battle in the future unless with good carriers.

If Games Workshop learns to be slightly more lenient towards fan arts they may actually get their franchises better known and more profitable. Otherwise... I do not see any Warhammer representative able to get into Death Battle. And this is sad given this is a franchise with definitive copyright owners instead of some collective writing.

Does anyone mention Tomura Shigaraki vs Kabuto Yakushi for avenging All Might vs Might Guy?

I am about to summarise a list for Homura Akemi and post it somewhere. Any good materials and place I can post and promote? I need the components for the Popeye list and wonder if Twitter plus Reddit are places I can explore

My list of possible opponents:

• I-No
  • Hunter Zolomon
  • Hit
  • Sakuya Izayoi
  • Kurumi Tokisaki
  • Equuleus Subaru / Saturn
  • Kid Flash, Jay Garrick, ...
  • Heaven Ascension DIO
  • Trunks
  • Silver the Hedgehog
  • Booster Gold for a return
  • Cable for a return
  • Barry Allen, Wally West, Eobard Thawne for a return
  • Esdeath for a return
Wouldn't mind the Doctor myself.

how about podcasts?
I can't come up with a podcast MU right now, but i'll try later
nvm I found one
WFvDuoemYJJo6CvaCR6sCnfQ0niQYjR0zHvaJWW81fWo6nRVoLtySaZP3OLWu1lTjTDC6W9MQrbtBlpcQeE72_xlFWKqDnw29eWoQy9FeX_okxrfJpV7msvaWMscQfKuh-GnMP_H

Jonathan Sims (The Magnus Archives) vs John (The Adventure Zone)
Connections:
  • First, their names obviously
  • Avatars of entities that go from universe to universe bent on corrupting the world (The Beholding and The Hunger respectively)
  • Both come to resent the entities they serve
  • Both's last moments in the story are them talking to the person they're closest to before disappearing
  • Both are somewhat to blame for their respective entities entering their world
idk who would win, it depends on how DB chooses to handle both of them but I think Jonathan takes it.

video-image-o-JCb-EDq7-Ie.jpg

Jack-o Valentine (Guilty Gear) vs Kula Diamond (King of Fighters)

The connections are:

Both are outwardly childish partners of fire-using edgelords (Sol Badguy and K').
Both started out on the antagonists' factions but had a change of heart/circumstances and joined the protagonists. Jack-o was a member of That Man's group and Kula was a NESTS agent.
Both have a very similar character design. Long back-length open hair with frontal bangs. Full body jumpsuit with bell bottoms. Both have a distinctive leg accessory that they use in combat - Jack-o's ball and chain and Kula's razor sharp ice skates.
Both were bosses in their partner's stories in one form or another. Justice, an aspect of Aria/Jack-o's soul was the original boss of the first Guilty Gear. Kula was created to kill K' and was a mid-boss for his storyline during the NESTS Saga.
While outwardly childish, both possess a cold and calculating inner personality. Jack-o has a more intellectual alternate personality that freely switches in and out with her childish personality. Kula used to be a cold-blooded killer, but is trying to get away from her former life of violence although elements of that life may surface now and then due to her temper issues.
Jack-o is a mother-figure for Ramlethal and Elphelt. Kula is a daughter-figure for Foxy and Diana.
Both summon cute mascot-like creatures to aid in combat. Jack-o summons tiny soldier-bots (??? Idk what they are) while Kula summons snowmen.
Both are fond of similar kinds of sweet confectionaries and can be found licking and sucking on them (yikes) outside of combat - Jack-o likes lollipops, Kula likes popsicles.

Also, tens of thousands of people will get to see this:
jack-o-valentine-guilty-gear.gif
👹

nvm I found one
WFvDuoemYJJo6CvaCR6sCnfQ0niQYjR0zHvaJWW81fWo6nRVoLtySaZP3OLWu1lTjTDC6W9MQrbtBlpcQeE72_xlFWKqDnw29eWoQy9FeX_okxrfJpV7msvaWMscQfKuh-GnMP_H

Jonathan Sims (The Magnus Archives) vs John (The Adventure Zone)
Connections:
  • First, their names obviously
  • Avatars of entities that go from universe to universe bent on corrupting the world (The Beholding and The Hunger respectively)
  • Both come to resent the entities they serve
  • Both's last moments in the story are them talking to the person they're closest to before disappearing
  • Both are somewhat to blame for their respective entities entering their world
idk who would win, it depends on how DB chooses to handle both of them but I think Jonathan takes it.
WELP accidentally spoiled myself on the Magnus Archives with this one, serves me for being so ridiculously behind

• Power tier
  • Fighting style
  • Character tropes
  • Backstory

Dr. Clef

Power tier: Ranges between 10-A and 9-A

Fighting style: A mix of guns and swords

Character tropes: Mad scientist, monster hunter, protective father

Backstory: Used to be part of an organization that hunted down and killed people that could warp reality, had a kid with one and killed the mom, then sent the child off to a church to grow up while he joined a rival organization which he uses to protect her.

Now i can't say i can predict most of S9 MU outside the teased 6
but i can guess the certain series due for rep this
A Hunter X Hunter Episode:
Ben stated a HXH Rep is overdue back in 2020 and the two most popular MU from the series is these two
j7xl8cp872671.png
dczq7p39mc161.jpg

Could go either way upon being the first Rep

A Fate Episode: Fate is another Franchise overdue Sam even brought up interest in bringing it on
though the biggest issue is which is the likeliest Fate Mu to introduced on the show
well....
dec5yqi-bab699a7-f3ed-4a02-9dec-b37dc3fa0d64.jpg
I know Many don't like it but frankly it's the easiest way to introduced Fate on the show not to mention Erza has gotten new material since her last episode and FT 100 yr quest anime is coming out sometime next year possibly

Cartoon MU: We've been a Cartoon MU since S4 so it likely we get another one
bwhcgipucnk61.jpg
de9lu1o-fbf01973-0fd4-4b7b-8b3a-5646472c9721.jpg
oawwzdxs7j071.jpg
ddzkccr-56d82602-b25f-4e22-99b4-7e20c76cf003.jpg
ciak8tmpnmv71.png

I say any of these MU have a fair shot to happen this season as the Big Cartoon MU Rep
Possible MU this season

maxresdefault.jpg

Harry Potter is long overdue for another appearance since S1 and this MU is the series Most Popular
lightning_vs_shulk_by_inklingmain_defyaq3-fullview.jpg

would bring in a new series and a FF title that isn't 7 It's highly requested
zero_vs_meta_knight_v3_by_inklingmain_dell398-fullview.jpg
Meta Knight is long overdue and Zero is his most popular still so it wouldn't shock me if they decide to do it

NNT Rep:
escanor_vs_whitebeard_v2_by_inklingmain_deomwtm-fullview.jpg
de1bw73-3077a3de-5de4-44c2-bd31-a390ebb3ecdc.jpg

Both MU are Popular but Escanor vs Whitebeard feels stronger and likelier to do

I know that if Neo and Kirito get on the show, they'll likely be fighting each other, but I've recently found other matchups for both of them I'm curious to get opinions on.

Kirito vs Kite (.hack) and Neo vs Major (Ghost in the Shell).

Last edited:
Junko dying from hands of Springtrap is one of the most epic ways for FNAF to win.
You thought Junko can AP stomp? But it was I, Springtrap!

I know that if Neo and Kirito get on the show, they'll likely be fighting each other, but I've recently found other matchups for both of them I'm curious to get opinions on.

Kirito vs Kite (.hack) and Neo vs Major (Ghost in the Shell).
Depending on how you view the metaverse and the matrix, Neo (The Matrix) vs P5 Joker can actually be a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back