• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo
1_Sem_Titulo.jpg

How about Gohan?

First one I'd think of is Billy Lee Black (Xenogears). First thing I see is 'pacifist family man', and in a manner of speaking, Billy helping out with an orphanage and having strains with Jessie Black sounds at least close enough.

"He takes the role of an antihero and has a severe mental illness, including a form of dissociative identity disorder, with each of his personas controlling one of his many superpowers."

That's another Albedo or Id MU, free.

Dr. Clef

Power tier: Ranges between 10-A and 9-A

Fighting style: A mix of guns and swords

Character tropes: Mad scientist, monster hunter, protective father

Backstory: Used to be part of an organization that hunted down and killed people that could warp reality, had a kid with one and killed the mom, then sent the child off to a church to grow up while he joined a rival organization which he uses to protect her.

The closest I can think of is Dickson (XC1). The 'organisation that hunted those who warped reality' doesn't sound too dissimilar to the Trinity that Dickson betrayed the party to, and the rest sounds like how he became Shulk's foster father for the sake of Zanza's reawakening.

Violent bloodthirsty warriors who are secretly more conflicted with their empire than they initially let on while also being the father's of their respective verses main characters and ofcourse also being aliens themselves with their races revolving around being super powered conquerors
Those said Alien races have also evolved specifically for combat and conquest.

*Viltrumites; Grows more powerful with time, Biologically age slower the older they become, Their DNA is extremely adaptive allowing them to procreate with almost any other intellect lifeform and thanks to their adaptive DNA they're immune to most terrestrial ills (E.g Poisons, Radiation, Nanobots, etc).

*Saiyans; Grows more powerful everytime they recover from near death as well as become stronger over the course of a battle, Stay in their physical prime for most of their lifetime, Can access the Great Ape transformation under a full moon to increase they power ten fold and extraordinary members of the race (Apparently with high enough S-cells iirc) can even access the legendary Super Saiyan transformation increasing they power fifty fold.

Both; Have heighten senses, Can fly, Can cause destructive shockwaves with sheer strength, Survive in extreme environments (E.g inhospitable planets), Aren't above killing their own kind to weed out the weak or just because, Both were almost driven to extinction (Scourge virus and Frieza's genocide) and finally both are naturally proficient in harnessing the universal energy system of they respective setting (Viltrumites = Smart Atoms and Saiyans = Ki).

Also both Nolan and Bardock have two sons, the eldest being raised as an earthling completely unaware of the bloodthirsty legacy they come from during their entire childhood.

Tl;dr If it wasn't obvious already I REALLY vibe with this MU plus it's actually very debatable (Depending on what you give both characters).

Those said Alien races have also evolved specifically for combat and conquest.

*Viltrumites; Grows more powerful with time, Biologically age slower the older they become, Their DNA is extremely adaptive allowing them to procreate with almost any other intellect lifeform and thanks to their adaptive DNA they're immune to most terrestrial ills (E.g Poisons, Radiation, Nanobots, etc).

*Saiyans; Grows more powerful everytime they recover from near death as well as become stronger over the course of a battle, Stay in their physical prime for most of their lifetime, Can access the Great Ape transformation under a full moon to increase they power ten fold and extraordinary members of the race (Apparently with high enough S-cells iirc) can even access the legendary Super Saiyan transformation increasing they power fifty fold.

Both; Have heighten senses, Can fly, Can cause destructive shockwaves with sheer strength, Survive in extreme environments (E.g inhospitable planets), Aren't above killing their own kind to weed out the weak or just because, Both were almost driven to extinction (Scourge virus and Frieza's genocide) and finally both are naturally proficient in harnessing the universal energy system of they respective setting (Viltrumites = Smart Atoms and Saiyans = Ki).

Also both Nolan and Bardock have two sons, the eldest being raised as an earthling completely unaware of the bloodthirsty legacy they come from during their entire childhood.

Tl;dr If it wasn't obvious already I REALLY vibe with this MU plus it's actually very debatable (Depending on what you give both characters).
Couldnt agree more, in fact imo it's the best match up for both characters

Well, what is clear is that Omniman likely will blits Bardock
Mostly because not only even Kaguya vs Yhwach despite being already unnecessarily Naruto vs Bleach MU is better than this, and Ragyo having better MU as well. I don't see a thing which would make this MU interesting enough.

Well, what is clear is that Omniman likely will blits Bardock

Mostly because not only even Kaguya vs Yhwach despite being already unnecessarily Naruto vs Bleach MU is better than this, and Ragyo having better MU as well. I don't see a thing which would make this MU interesting enough.
Naruto vs Bleach was banned because they lead to toxicity too often.

And i don't know anything about anime.

Doesnt Izanami have a blazblue matcbup? I wouldn't know, apparently its decent

Gonna copy paste what i wrote back then

-they are responsible for their series as they are now from the very start

-they are the biggest female antagonists of their series finale they debuted in

-the mothers of two powerful gods or god-like children

-both planned to remake the world anew by getting rid of the current one by needing power from others (souls for kronika, chakra for kaguya)

Imo the matchup really depends on Iron Spider vs Symbiote, I'd personally hand it to Tobey due to the experience edge fighting alone and people comparable. He also knows how to fight the Spider Legs the Iron Spider uses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back