• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason vs Michael is a dumb match, it's like asking "Who wins Jason or weaker Jason?"
in fact michael has his own things that put him at an advantage over jason... and in the end he is much more thematic... with a potential to bring a more interesting fight (mainly because it would be more brutal to see how both so durable end up cutting each other without being affected) and in general more requested than springtrap... besides this one already has several opponents that are more requested or thematic.

Cirno VS Jack Frost:

Jack Frost heals himself through Cirno's nearly all attacks. (At least Cirno can punch, but Jack Frost has several constructive punch skill)

Kaguya Houraisan VS Kaguya Ōtsutsuki:

Naruto Kaguya has no way to even touch Touhou Project Kaguya. Also, Touhou Project Kaguya beats Naruto Kaguya in beauty competition.

What a hero /s

image0.jpg

Cirno VS Jack Frost:

Jack Frost heals himself through Cirno's nearly all attacks. (At least Cirno can punch, but Jack Frost has several constructive punch skill)

Kaguya Houraisan VS Kaguya Ōtsutsuki:

Naruto Kaguya has no way to even touch Touhou Project Kaguya. Also, Touhou Project Kaguya beats Naruto Kaguya in beauty competition.
Cirno also has various forms of Danmaku that aren't ice, so it's not like she's completely out of forms of attack. Plus she has a pretty massive speed advantage.

I'm personally of the opinion Jack v Cirno is a draw/incon, its a funny conclusion too.

Regardless, I don't take Death battle as any good, after their Vegito vs Gogeta flick, where they mixed noncanon Gogeta with Canon Gogeta and such

edit: I'll note that entire video was pure click bait by trying to ride on the popularity of GT vs Super and Gogeta vs Vegito as well

Also god could someone please tell me the connections between Junko and Springtrap, and how that shit became a matchup.

And please god tell me Springtrap stomps.
I guess the main connection is that no matter what you do to them they'll always "come back" in some way. Also sadistic.

Also yeah Springtrap has a lot of hax, at bare least the fact that man got even transported himself in virtual world so he could not die, so I can see him beating Junko.

Plus well, novels.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, even if Jack ices(huehue) Cirno, can’t she come back?
Cirno has immortality to the point that she can't die so long as long as the concepts of ice and cold exist, can resurrect instantly, and has decent enough regeneration, so Jack Frost being able to kill her is pretty tough into question.

Of course, Cirno can't permanently kill Jack Frost either, since his existence is part of a Collective Unconscious, and every time he dies he can just, come back as well. Since that's an outerversal structure Cirno has absolutely no capabilities of ever touching it, so they'd essentially just be killing each other on loop until they get tired of it and decide to get some ice cream or something.

I think it's a pretty funny MU with really fun fight potential. If DB ever did it and decided it was a draw it'd also be the first draw since Segata v Chuck & Deadpool v Pinky which would be a neat change of pace imo.

Oh yeah, even if Jack ices(huehue) Cirno, can’t she come back?
Actually, from our profiles, Jack Frost can corrupt Cirno to disconnect her connection to nature itself, therefore killing her permanently. In Cirno's Scenario in Phantasmagoria of Flower View, Eiki Shiki has warned her that:
Although you are a fairy, you possess great power.
But because of that,
you often stray from and misclaim your territory
貴方は妖精なのに強い力を持っています。
でも、そのお陰で自分のテリトリーを
外れる事が多い。
[...]
At this rate, you will not be able to return to your original power of nature
and you may receive damage.
そのままでは、貴方は自然の力で元に
戻れないダメージを負うかも知れない。
[...]
In other words, that means death.
If you die, then we will most definitely judge you.
At that time, whether you will go to heaven or hell...
Well, we don't know that yet.
すなわちそれは死、という意味です。
貴方が死ねば、きっと私達が貴方を裁く。
その時は、天界に行くか、地獄に行くか……
まだそこまでは判らないけどね。
[...]
A small stream's flow, a bird's cry, an insect's song.
Even mother nature will die at times.
You must know that eternity does not exist in this natural world.
Now be aware
that you hold a little too much power!
小川のせせらぎ、鳥の鳴き声、虫の歌。
自然だって死ぬときは死ぬのです。
永遠は自然界に存在しないと思いなさい。
貴方は、
少し力を持ちすぎたことを自覚せよ!
Therefore, it is possible for Jack Frost to let Cirno "stray from and misclaim your territory" with his manipulation. Or he can simply use some skills to induce something worse than death. (or attack Cirno so hard the whold Touhou verse feels it. Don't forget that Jack Frost has an 1-A key, which suggests how strong Jack Frost could achieve)

Now i can't say i can predict most of S9 MU outside the teased 6
but i can guess the certain series due for rep this
A Hunter X Hunter Episode:
Ben stated a HXH Rep is overdue back in 2020 and the two most popular MU from the series is these two
j7xl8cp872671.png
dczq7p39mc161.jpg

Could go either way upon being the first Rep

A Fate Episode: Fate is another Franchise overdue Sam even brought up interest in bringing it on
though the biggest issue is which is the likeliest Fate Mu to introduced on the show
well....
dec5yqi-bab699a7-f3ed-4a02-9dec-b37dc3fa0d64.jpg
I know Many don't like it but frankly it's the easiest way to introduced Fate on the show not to mention Erza has gotten new material since her last episode and FT 100 yr quest anime is coming out sometime next year possibly

Cartoon MU: We've been a Cartoon MU since S4 so it likely we get another one
bwhcgipucnk61.jpg
de9lu1o-fbf01973-0fd4-4b7b-8b3a-5646472c9721.jpg
oawwzdxs7j071.jpg
ddzkccr-56d82602-b25f-4e22-99b4-7e20c76cf003.jpg
ciak8tmpnmv71.png

I say any of these MU have a fair shot to happen this season as the Big Cartoon MU Rep
Possible MU this season

maxresdefault.jpg

Harry Potter is long overdue for another appearance since S1 and this MU is the series Most Popular
lightning_vs_shulk_by_inklingmain_defyaq3-fullview.jpg

would bring in a new series and a FF title that isn't 7 It's highly requested
zero_vs_meta_knight_v3_by_inklingmain_dell398-fullview.jpg
Meta Knight is long overdue and Zero is his most popular still so it wouldn't shock me if they decide to do it

NNT Rep:
escanor_vs_whitebeard_v2_by_inklingmain_deomwtm-fullview.jpg
de1bw73-3077a3de-5de4-44c2-bd31-a390ebb3ecdc.jpg

Both MU are Popular but Escanor vs Whitebeard feels stronger and likelier to do
Love the majority of these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back