• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
akame_vs_killua_zoldyck_by_jamessonic_dexo8b4-pre.jpg
pucci_vs_kotomine_shirou_by_kenshinryougi_dewf8l1-pre.jpg
nova_vs_green_lantern_by_grandbull_devyiqs-pre.jpg

hbyjbt709y571.jpg

don't blame me for living tribunal and TOAA being on that list as I got that from reddit
If I hadn't seen your message at the bottom, I would've assumed you'd lost your sanity by putting Taker in the same alt sex category as The Living ******* Tribunal and TOAA, who should be at the absolute bottom of any tier list like this for Itachi. God damnit Reddit, what is wrong with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back