• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
terminator_vs__doomguy_by_omnicidalclown1992_dci8wis-fullview.jpg

It was a free giveaway and I think Brandon picked it because it's a basic fight/easier to produce. C'mon guys.
The Xmas giveaway only lets out one matchup. And should be the one as easy to produce as possible like Terminator vs Doomguy.

But what about the 5 top paid choices by Joe Biden Brandon Yates.

Honestly? Good. Maybe it's because I'm a lot more loose on certain wiki standards than most people, but I usually tend to agree with most upgrade attempts. Having standards is obviously necessary but that doesn't mean high-end feats should be met with the suspicion they usually are.

A little bit of wank never hurt anybody :v
You're definitely a lot looser than I am, that's for sure.

Found this randomly. Anyone have thoughts on this take?

It's a difficult topic. On one hand, it means that the staff dosn't need to dismiss the same CRT a million times, but on the other hand some staff abuse the ability to create these rules to totally shut down something they personally dislike (Though that's less an issue with those rules and more an issue with staff abuse on this website in general)

Found this randomly. Anyone have thoughts on this take?

Most of the "Discussion Rules" are either so hyper specific that likely no one will ever even bumb into it, just say "don't scale without any actual evidence", don't use "omnipotent" statements or are about downgrades. I guess there are some rules that poeple might have problem with but saying it stifels discussion is a flagrant over exaggeration.

Most of the "Discussion Rules" are either so hyper specific that likely no one will ever even bumb into it, just say "don't scale without any actual evidence", don't use "omnipotent" statements or are about downgrades. I guess there are some rules that poeple might have problem with but saying it stifels discussion is a flagrant over exaggeration.
It is mostly for casual vs debaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back