• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unknown.png

Shadow vs Blake (Tails Gets Trolled vs Sonichu)
I just really wanted to use a TGT character
What about Comedy or Parody?

No? Wario already fought Dedede and while they weren't each other's best, that episode is so good that neither of them needs to return
If Knuckles is fighting someone, then it's his Archie version against Juggernaut
Its deffo another popular but not expected match due to its age, sort of like Hulk vs Broly. I can see it happen.

Tho I far prefer what we got, DK vs Knux & Wario vs DDD were good choices.

Juggernaut vs Archie Knux is cool but feels too memey.

I'd prefer a Coyote match honestly.
Coyote vs Alice Margatroid then?
I'm aware both of them have pretty much no connections outside of "MASTER OF PUPPETS" but Alice is the first one who came into my head when you mentioned Coyote
Literature
jack_skellington_vs_the_grinch_by_treerockperson_dewxbrk-fullview.jpg

Jack Skellington vs the Grinch (Yes, it does count as a literature MU since Nightmare Before Christmas was originally a book by Tim Burthon)
how about podcasts?
Oh ****, this'll be hard
I can't come up with a podcast MU right now, but i'll try later
What about Comedy or Parody?
That's pretty vague, but i'll try
unknown.png

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles vs Power Pachyderms (Mirage vs Marvel) (Yes, Power Pachyderms are a real thing btw)
Both are a team of anthropomorphic mutated animals from comics that were parodies of Marvel's iconic characters (TMNT were a parody of Daredevil, while PP were a parody of X-Men)

Its deffo another popular but not expected match due to its age, sort of like Hulk vs Broly. I can see it happen.

Tho I far prefer what we got, DK vs Knux & Wario vs DDD were good choices.

Juggernaut vs Archie Knux is cool but feels too memey.
You sure Juggernaut vs Archie Knuckles is more "memey" than SMG4 Mario vs or devilartemis Cell?

... What makes Donatello comparable to Tails...

Coyote vs Alice Margatroid then?
I'm aware both of them have pretty much no connections outside of "MASTER OF PUPPETS" but Alice is the first one who came into my head when you mentioned Coyote

unknown.png

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles vs Power Pachyderms (Mirage vs Marvel) (Yes, Power Pachyderms are a real thing btw)
Both are a team of anthropomorphic mutated animals from comics that were parodies of Marvel's iconic characters (TMNT were a parody of Daredevil, while PP were a parody of X-Men)
I am partly interested... because I know jack about Power Pachyderms

... And which Coyote vs Alice Margatroid mind me asking?

Star Butterfly defeated Steven Universe, but could she defeat Goku?
Sorry but I have had Beerus vs Sailor Galaxia in my mind as I saw this.

Oh wait, isn't the winner of that Brandon commission giveaway supposed to be announced today?

Yeah. When to announce that. By the time I write this time should be just past 09:12 NYT Jan 1 2022.

Also, when will the 5 chosen pieces of works be announced...

Last edited:
Kinda wanna see Aqualad vs Percy Jackson. Also a Kirby vs Undertale MU would be a sight to see.
IMG_2349.png

IMG_2346.jpg

IMG_2348.webp

IMG_2350.webp

IMG_2347.webp
It'll be interesting to see DB try to scale Undertale since this wiki has stopped using save files = timelines awhile ago iirc.

Oof... it doesn't seem that long ago that Omega Flowery Vs Dialga was a "fair MU" here now the lovecraftian plant loses to first stage mons like Abra these days.

It'll be interesting to see DB try to scale Undertale since this wiki has stopped using save files = timelines awhile ago iirc.

Oof... it doesn't seem that long ago that Omega Flowery Vs Dialga was a "fair MU" here now the lovecraftian plant loses to first stage mons like Abra these days.
Regardless of his stats Flowey being able to reverse time whenever he dies would be a bitch to deal with.

He should be Universal though tbh

Anyways after a fun season that was S8
we now start the new year and getting ready for the new season of DB which will start in March
while the season doesn't have a theme Ben has mentioned they'll be focusing on bringing on New Franchises some being out there and Ultraguy even reassuring They'll be tons of new stuff in S9

now obviously it isn't new given DB does this every year, but it seems this season going to have more emphasis on it

I can't guess on who they'll bring in but so far, we got three new ones like Demon Slayer, League of Legends and Akira via the teasers so let's see what franchises DB could bring in as
e532d39e7398281160391a1b18b91b37.jpg
d7baj2t-b75dbc17-1fed-4d41-810b-87589842a467.jpg

737547465_preview_Pm3UVdd.png

Anyways after a fun season that was S8
we now start the new year and getting ready for the new season of DB which will start in March
while the season doesn't have a theme Ben has mentioned they'll be focusing on bringing on New Franchises some being out there and Ultraguy even reassuring They'll be tons of new stuff in S9

now obviously it isn't new given DB does this every year, but it seems this season going to have more emphasis on it

I can't guess on who they'll bring in but so far, we got three new ones like Demon Slayer, League of Legends and Akira via the teasers so let's see what franchises DB could bring in as
e532d39e7398281160391a1b18b91b37.jpg
d7baj2t-b75dbc17-1fed-4d41-810b-87589842a467.jpg

737547465_preview_Pm3UVdd.png

Can I add (at least with series I'd like to see)?

Xeno_Matchups_C1b.png

iu

Azure-Striker-Gunvolt-Revised.jpg

626195-sword-art-online-ii-animation-fighting-sci-fi-japanese-anime-1saoll-fantasy-warrior.jpg

iu

iu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back