• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Buu was Kirby best MU and the episode itself still holds up
Just get Meta Knight on
Yeah, if this was like say, a new startup Vs Series, Kirby having a different MU would be fine (I already advocate Kirby vs Yuuma Toutetsu as my favorite Kirby MU), but in the case of DB, Kirby had his most popular MU, and it was a Season 2 episode that not only holds up really well, but is one of my personal favorites of the series still. Kirby doesn't need to come back to DB, not anytime soon. Just keep bringing in new Kirby reps like Meta Knight.

tbh i feel like that was just to make it a proper rematch since the original Link they used was a composite
It was a mixture of the rematch but also to make it more fair for Link.

They had to make sure not to composite Sonic for the rematch despite using some Archie stuff in the original MvS iirc (that was generally an issue from Sonic DB in general, they used quite a few comic feats in Sonic episodes for a while. They also did it with Crash vs Spyro which ended up making the episode worse off imo. But I don't think they've really done it much, if at all in the past couple seasons at least.

Tbf I think it’s kinda necessary to use Semi-Composites for characters like Godzilla or the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Godzilla depends on the Era, generally. Showa, Heisei, and Monsterverse all have their own assortment of feats I feel you can pull from to form their own unique Goji but the Millennium ones don't quite give enough for an interesting Vs MU imo.

Finally finished the Most Wanted Bingo Sheet

Top Row: Ridley/Vile, Asura/Atrocitus, Bowser/Eggman, Sailor Moon/Madoka Kaname, Seiya/Shazam
Middle-top row: Doctor Octopus/Mr Freeze, Little Mac/Ippo, Maxwell/Rudy, Frieza/Pyron, Juggernaut/Archie Knuckles
Middle Row: Cuphead/Peacock, Gogeta/Omegamon, FREE SPACE, Terumi/Sinestro, Shulk/Lightning
Middle-bottom row: Doomsday/682, Skeletor/Zedd, Simon/Kyle, Destoroyah/Iris, Gru/Megamind
Bottom Row: Splinter/Shifu, Ego/Mogo, Mewtwo/BlackWarGreymon, Trunks/Luminary, Raidou/John

The issue its that if they go with the Anime version, Bardock its Dwarf Star level, easily millions of times above Omni-Man's power.

Bardock could only need a single ki blast to vaporize him.
I mean Toeiland Bardock can endure being in space so not exactly helping Nolan
Also it's not something Nolan does
The highest Omni-Man goes is Planet Level
Bardock can get to Large Planet-Dwarf Star Level in Base
Ultraguy states if Bardock gets in there giving him Ssj

It can actually be argued that Mark and Nolan are Large Star level.

I've came up with a fun game: Name absolutely any medium of entertainment (Videogames, comics, even something dumb like commercials, just anything) and i'll try to come up with a MU involving characters from said medium

Comics of the DC variety
de1s21i-a1acb047-9e7c-42d4-974f-61dd79e5cf7b.png

Combo Man vs Composite Superman (I actually quite like this MU despite being Marvel vs DC)

Chrono trigger or Gears of War
These are not mediums of entertainments
Tho i will do one Chrono Trigger MU because i really like this game
hqdefault.jpg

Lavos vs Giygas (I forgot the connections but they are basically alien creatures that will eradicate humanity and the main heroes have to go back in time to kill them in order to save the world)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back