• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Camp Camp
You all seem to misunderstand me, but ok...
Also i should've probably warned alot of you that many of these won't be good and i know jackshit about Camp Camp, so...

unknown.png

Max vs Azathoth (Camp Camp vs H.P. Lovecraft)
Connections? There are none

You all seem to misunderstand me, but ok...
Also i should've probably warned alot of you that many of these won't be good and i know jackshit about Camp Camp, so...

unknown.png

Max vs Azathoth (Camp Camp vs H.P. Lovecraft)
Connections? There are none
Shocking though it may be... There exists a "Azathoth" style god in Camp Camp. Shown to be far stronger than Eyepatch Squirrel and Quartermaster.

Last edited:
Just for fun I tried to think of the worst Season 9 lineup I could think of (most MUs listed are good, most aren’t)

1. Scaret Witch vs Zatanna
  2. Harley Quinn vs Jinx
  3. Thor vs Vegeta
  4. Magneto vs Tetsuo
  5. Tanjiro vs Constantine
  6. Blue Beetle vs Ladybug
  7. Spider-Man vs Ruby Rose
  8. Terra vs Toph Beifong
  9. Thor vs Vegeta
  10. Wonder Woman vs Kratos
  11. Martian Manhunter vs Piccolo
  12. Supergirl vs Sailor Moon
  13. Atrocitus vs Asura
  14. Shazam vs Seiya
  15. Cyborg vs Android 17
  16. Blackfire vs Cooler
  17. Superboy (Kol-El) vs Son Gohan
  18. Raven vs Jean Grey
  19. Nova (Sam Alexander) vs Invincible
  20. Captain America vs All Might

Animal Crossing
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.
Guys, i didn't meant suggesting series or franchises of some mediums, i meant suggesting mediums themselves
I didn't even know what KoA was until you mentioned it, so i have even less of knowledge about it than Camp Camp, i can't even make a MU with it
I can try doing Animal Crossing and Monster Hunter tho
de6j3td-6058964b-d546-4a2b-84f8-9044fd532b82.jpg

unknown.png

(I know that i picked very shitty MUs)

Just for fun I tried to think of the worst Season 9 lineup I could think of (most MUs are good, most aren’t)

1. Scaret Witch vs Zatanna
  2. Harley Quinn vs Jinx
  3. Thor vs Vegeta
  4. Magneto vs Tetsuo
  5. Tanjiro vs Constantine
  6. Blue Beetle vs Ladybug
  7. Spider-Man vs Ruby Rose
  8. Terra vs Toph Beifong
  9. Thor vs Vegeta
  10. Wonder Woman vs Kratos
  11. Martian Manhunter vs Piccolo
  12. Supergirl vs Sailor Moon
  13. Atrocitus vs Asura
  14. Shazam vs Seiya
  15. Cyborg vs Android 17
  16. Blackfire vs Cooler
  17. Superboy (Kol-El) vs Son Gohan
  18. Raven vs Jean Grey
  19. Nova (Sam Alexander) vs Invincible
  20. Captain America vs All Might
Why Thorgeta twice tho?
Guys, i didn't meant suggesting series or franchises of some mediums, i meant suggesting mediums themselves
I didn't even know what KoA was until you mentioned it, so i have even less of knowledge about it than Camp Camp, i can't even make a MU with it
I can try doing Animal Crossing and Monster Hunter tho

unknown.png

(I know that i picked very shitty MUs)
I know for an absolute fact a large portion of the MH community wouldn't mind seeing the Handler get stomped by Cath Sith.

Sakuya Izayoi vs Enrico Pucci
This makes more sense than Hit vs Sakuya, but honestly it still sucks and Pucci needs to fight Goenitz from KoF
Not to mention that "universe level" feat does totally "some damage" that does not even trigger GER. And Sakuya Izayoi vs Enrico Pucci is so bad as a joke it just looks stompier than Sakuya Izayoi vs Hit to the point it makes Reimu Hakurei vs Yusuke Urameshi look fair.
Though I must admit the "Maid in Heaven" meme gets played along in Asia for quite a while.

And yes Pucci gets Goenitz from KoF as his ideal opponent in a Death Battle.

I already posted about this MU, but whatever
Mega_Maiden.png

Vic Rattlehead vs Eddie The Head (Megadeth vs Iron Maiden)
Basically both are mascots of metal bands that embody polar opposite concepts (Eddie is the embodiment of free will and expression, while Vic is the embodiment of censorship and indifference). Also both have "Head" in their names.
I'm gonna be completely honest, I thought that was someone else, how about podcasts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back