• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even know Heathcliff was a thing until I saw that suggestion. For a second I thought I might've missed a weird important scene in Wuthering Heights about lasagna.
Heathcliff from Sword Art Online?
This Heathcliff
Shocking it may be (serious, I am shocked too), Heathcliff appeared before Garfield of all cats.

6cbd16f4cee780fd48e3d2a0f6c7e569.jpg

Oh they fought before. Not sure who won.
But this Heathcliff actually lifted dumb bells for weight lifters and possibly fought an AT-AT before.

Last edited:
Hey, is Shaggy vs Luigi a good MU?
No
It'd only be fair if they used composite Shaggy and gave him stuff like YL rings
What does Composite Shaggy even mean?
Most scooby doo content can pretty easily fit in the same timeline without much issue. Aside from the live action trash, 2012 cartoon, that one meta movie, the terrible modern movies, the zombie comic and probably the ya novels, everything else can pretty easily fit into the same timeline and the most shows consider themselves canon to previous series and movies.

Baby gets godstomped tho doesn't he?
King Mickey was scaled to be around Large Star level and in the Millions of times FTL Speed, and Vanitas should be around the same level.

Baby be from GT means that Anime and possibly even Movies feats will be allowed, if we assume they allow those feats then Baby may be rank at the very least Multi-Solar System level via scaling from Kid Buu (via galaxy busting feat) and Goku SSj3 (via shaking the Afterlife feat) and around Quadrillions of times FTL Speed (via scaling from Base Goku flying across the Afterlife).

Yeah, i genuinely don't understand why people want Kirby to return
Buu was his best MU and the episode itself was fantastic
This Buu was Kirby best MU and the episode itself still holds up
Just get Meta Knight on
Notable non returnee DB characters are:

Gohan
Krillin
Piccolo
Trunks
Frieza
Cell
Hit
Bardock
They suffer from not too good matches tho so thats prolly why they are rarely used. I hate to say it but Thor vs Vegeta is probably better than most suggestions for these.
Lil fix there with Bardock
But yeah DB characters don't have much going for them beyond those Reps left

King Mickey was scaled to be around Large Star level and in the Millions of times FTL Speed, and Vanitas should be around the same level.

Baby be from GT means that Anime and possibly even Movies feats will be allowed, if we assume they allow those feats then Baby may be rank at the very least Multi-Solar System level via scaling from Kid Buu (via galaxy busting feat) and Goku SSj3 (via shaking the Afterlife feat) and around Quadrillions of times FTL Speed (via scaling from Base Goku flying across the Afterlife).
Yeah, but at the same time, Deathbattle has never had consistent stats, so Vanitas might get higher

Probably unlikely for this season with the Delicious Last Course coming this June, but who would Cuphead fight if he ever got on the show? The DBX with him did phenomenal, getting more views than a lot of actual Death Battle episodes, so they're likely on their radar.

Probably unlikely for this season with the Delicious Last Course coming this June, but who would Cuphead fight if he ever got on the show? The DBX with him did phenomenal, getting more views than a lot of actual Death Battle episodes, so they're likely on their radar.
Ironically...

Hat Kid is potentially good option. But since I like Hat Kid vs Umbrella more (plus you can also do The Devil vs The Snatcher to make Cuphead vs A Hat in time), Cuphead vs Peacock (skullgirls), ez, or Bendy. Others are not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back