• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t Ben need to ask what SCP Foundation is in a fairly recent Death Battle Cast?
Currently iirc Ben is deeming SCP Foundation in a border of fan fiction and collective creation content.
Not exactly saying he is banning it, but we can see the technical difficulty in bringing it up is more difficult than it may seem to the audience.

Does not hurt much as there are lots of other franchises to use. Lots of indie / doujin works with definitive copyright owners.

What about Frisk vs John Egbert? i heard that's a popular one
Indie game vs small scale webcomic. Smart choice.

Yep, i'm also interested on how they will show the analysis and stuff, react to both series and of course, their pain on researching homestuck
Well Homestuck should be pretty easy to research on (compared to SCP Foundation).

The real pain is: Is Homestuck famous enough to draw casual audience? I am personally surprised his works drew the attentions of Viz Media and TopatoCo.
... in terms of popularity, has Homestuck actually reached the level of, say, One Punch Man?

Homelander vs Tighten
Hal stomps.
Technically this Homelander (Dynamite Entertainment) vs Tighten is "extremely evenly matched in raw power and speed. By our calculations, Tighten holding a building in the air was yielding at about 78.1 ton TNT - about five times as powerful as the best that Homelander could scale from Crimson Countess (yielding 14.8 ton TNT). And The Head Seven's supersonic+ speed vs Tighten's own supersonic flight speed means both ended up being roughly as fast as each other."

How good a chance is Felonius Gru vs Megamind and Osmosis Jones (Character) vs White Blood Cell (Cells at Work!) at Season 9? This brings 4 new franchises in just 2 matches. And the feats are surprisingly easy to research on (compared to some century-long works).

Last edited:
Indie game vs small scale webcomic. Smart choice.

Well Homestuck should be pretty easy to research on (compared to SCP Foundation).

The real pain is: Is Homestuck famous enough to draw casual audience? I am personally surprised his works drew the attentions of Viz Media and TopatoCo.
... in terms of popularity, has Homestuck actually reached the level of, say, One Punch Man?
Not OPM level.

But, ladies and gentlemens, we got em.
IMG_1080.png

It won't matter **** all against top end Marvel feats, but I did remember that Broly is gonna be in Superhero movie. There is no chance they'll let Vegeta catch up to even SSJ Broly, are they? That's potentially even more calcs.

Reminder that there are doujin works which are busted in hax and stats
We know it.

In fact these indie / doujin works tend to be flooded with whatever busted hax the creators like, making them overpowered like fan fiction.

Not OPM level.

But, ladies and gentlemens, we got em.
IMG_1080.png
So many words, so much emotions, so little time...

I wonder how Google Trend is used by us and Death Battle crew in finding combatant matchups...

The first reply that comes to me suggests a Death Battle with Garfield.

Based.

Who should Garfield face in a Death Battle though? Snoopy?

It is interesting to see that the character from Tencent would be the first to break DC's victory against non-Marvel character especially knowing that Tencent is somewhat infamous.
Ironic: people always want something other than Marvel to beat a DC character, just to come up to a franchise with more hate and rage than Asura or Atrocitus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back