• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
d9r3wjx-8af7d6d6-66fb-4319-a73d-277cb36fbac3.jpg
ueqruf0a1zf61.jpg
dedb6hq-5808be29-c2d9-4174-8b2a-715b2807d253.jpg
iAXmapZjx9yxVS_Wv6-ISqmqDduIb8x0QZ8qFurC-IPxOyXNNDhv40rucJJHSpFUt9YaNsrfO2PAv0bwN6zbkDdZWDK0UROtXraANz1UX73l8a2uiazP8HU3AJGH2Ac89qTq1Rt1
vegeta_vs_thor_by_kenshinryougi_dec1dnn-fullview.jpg

5 outta 20 MU For S9
Not bad so far

Garen is a demacian that trained his entire life to the sword combat fighting in many battles and wars.

Jinx in lore is literally just an insane person with a gun lol. They never met and have no scaling, they aren’t comparable to each other at all.
looks at the characters who have fought Garen that Jinx actually scales to

looks at this argument being irrelevant because Garen's low 7-C feat isnt canon anymore anyways

And yeah, as a Hextech user Jinx scales to Vi to knocked Urgot out with her bare hands, the ladder of whom was at the epicenter of an explosion that was described as comparable to an earthquake that ripped the cities Zaun and Piltover in half. Vi is stronger with her gauntlets which are in turn powered by Hextech crystals, the same crap Jinx uses, with weapons that draw upon their power being described as comparable to early Atomic bombs. So Jinx is still in the tier 7 range
HAHAHA

NO ******* WAY
Yep lol, but you'll see above that doesn't matter anyways lol

And yeah, as a Hextech user Jinx scales to Vi to knocked Urgot out with her bare hands, the ladder of whom was at the epicenter of an explosion that was described as comparable to an earthquake that ripped the cities Zaun and Piltover in half. Vi is stronger with her gauntlets which are in turn powered by Hextech crystals, the same crap Jinx uses, with weapons that draw upon their power being described as comparable to early Atomic bombs. So Jinx is still in the tier 7 range

Which story is that feat from I don’t remember it that well. But even if it was legit it would only mean jinx would have tier 7 weapons but not stats. But eh if the story legit then sure jinx would win lol

Which story is that feat from I don’t remember it that well. But even if it was legit it would only mean jinx would have tier 7 weapons but not stats. But eh if the story legit then sure jinx would win lol
I'd have to dig it up again (As in give me a few hours to get scans), just looking at my folder of random LoL feats and just so happened to come across that, though you missed Vi doing her tier 7 with her bare hands, Jinx has fought Vi and tanked hits from her before, but LoL is in desperate need of revisions, which I'll be doing when I feel like it lol

Canon now
The best kind of canon.

Posting my comment from DB Wiki:
Even if it's a stomp, it's by far the best season finale. I like the shifts in animation with hand-drawn, 3D and sprite (for sprite, the last time a sprite animation was used as a season finale was Deadpool VS Pinkie Pie). And while yes 3D Popeye is...weird, I think it makes it all the more hilarious. OST is pretty cool too.

Last edited:
Finn and Jake vs Mordecai and Rigby

Finn and jake stomp.

they're way too faster and stronger.

also while they lack hax, i believe death battle will give finn and jake some of the optional equipment that finn has used in his life. (and he's got a lot of optional equipment i believe. if we choose to use every single item he has used in the series)

either way.

jake speed blitzes and cuts rigby and mordecai with the grass sword.

I have actually updated skullgirls as it is today, stats and hax, months back when weekly was still around too, he tried tho to get sub rela, which was wank imo to all characters reaction speed
Sub-rela via Peacock's lasers? Iirc they were stated as lasers as well as doesn't seem to be contradictory to be a laser so I could fairly see rela Skullgirls.

Speaking about Skullgirls.

Umbrella came out recently. And no, this isn't about who could she fight in DB (because I've already picked a character for her), but would be cool to make her profile (she also has quite interesting stuff via Hungern).

Finn and jake stomp.

they're way too faster and stronger.

also while they lack hax, i believe death battle will give finn and jake some of the optional equipment that finn has used in his life. (and he's got a lot of optional equipment i believe. if we choose to use every single item he has used in the series)

either way.

jake speed blitzes and cuts rigby and mordecai with the grass sword.
Actually Mordecai and Rigby are actually might will win the episode.

I mean, I've heard there's some big RS feats. Including probably them being at star.

I would not be so surprised considering RS episodes.

If jake grows to peak size he has class Z lifting strength

not to mention both are high 7-C compared to rigby and mordecais 7-C. (if we give jake his grass sword then it's 5-C or 5-A)

so they still speedblitz and kill both the RS crew.

Sub-rela via Peacock's lasers? Iirc they were stated as lasers as well as doesn't seem to be contradictory to be a laser so I could fairly see rela Skullgirls.

Speaking about Skullgirls.

Umbrella came out recently. And no, this isn't about who could she fight in DB (because I've already picked a character for her), but would be cool to make her profile (she also has quite interesting stuff via Hungern).
He tried to get sub rela via you as the player blocking the laser and not from Peacock, but from Robo Fortune lasers, which is iffy to do to get a speed rating that way, unless there is a good reason to get a maybe from such

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back