• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
w5ccm5ujqq681.jpg

Finn and jake stomp.

they're way too faster and stronger.

also while they lack hax, i believe death battle will give finn and jake some of the optional equipment that finn has used in his life. (and he's got a lot of optional equipment i believe. if we choose to use every single item he has used in the series)

either way.

jake speed blitzes and cuts rigby and mordecai with the grass sword.
depends if you give Mordo and Rigs all their stuff

He tried to get sub rela via you as the player blocking the laser and not from Peacock, but from Robo Fortune lasers, which is iffy to do to get a speed rating that way, unless there is a good reason to get a maybe from such
I see.

Well, I think it could get "possibly" since it'll be strange to assume that their lasers are unavoidable at all (plus Skullgirls only at supersonic curses me), at some point.
Also i plan a small CRT for skullgirls given new material will come with the DLCs
Make sure to invite me, cause I'm quite interested.

Only the initially piercing hurt him, unless it's some kind of massless attack like some kind of laser there would logically have been some kind of impact aside from some from the initally piecing. Also if you wanna be stupid about it you could argue that since the laser was showed to make a slicing motion while the only damage Joseph was shown to have was the initial piecing so it could imply that the slice was actually weaker then it started off as and Jonathan tank the city level part of the attack.
Srse is I believed pressurized blood fired at extreme speeds. Like a horned lizard.

@The_Smashor
Good news it's Gunvolt track
Bad news, Gunvolt is against StarForce Megaman.
Sorry I took so long to respond, I haven't been getting notifications here. It's actually a surprisingly good MU for Gunvolt, even if Geo shitstomps (Though that's nothing new since my personal favorite GV matchup is against someone who can be argued to be Moon level)

By the way, although it's only the 2nd best versus episode released today, go watch Smash Bracket's Ice Climbers vs Duck Hunt Trio. It pretty much has everything good about Smash Bracket with none of the bad, and honestly is a sizable improvement in general over some recent episodes.

Sorry I took so long to respond, I haven't been getting notifications here. It's actually a surprisingly good MU for Gunvolt, even if Geo shitstomps (Though that's nothing new since my personal favorite GV matchup is against someone who can be argued to be Moon level)

By the way, although it's only the 2nd best versus episode released today, go watch Smash Bracket's Ice Climbers vs Duck Hunt Trio. It pretty much has everything good about Smash Bracket with none of the bad, and honestly is a sizable improvement in general over some recent episodes.

Something about pulling Archie Sonic for the second episode of your versus show is ******* insane. Can't wait to see what scuffed ass ******* stats they give him because even the most lowballed Archie Sonic still heavily stomps the most highballed Paper Mario lol. No idea how Archie Sonic's stats will be affected by their whack ass rules though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back