• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something about pulling Archie Sonic for the second episode of your versus show is ******* insane. Can't wait to see what scuffed ass ******* stats they give him because even the most lowballed Archie Sonic still heavily stomps the most highballed Paper Mario lol. No idea how Archie Sonic's stats will be affected by their whack ass rules though.
I know 2-A isn't a thing, since the Super Genesis Wave feat apparently isn't actually as impressive as it looks (And they don't do the whole "Scaling to other feats by the power source" thing), but pretty much all the base Archie Sonic speed feats are totally valid, and although the lead researcher said that Sonic seemingly struggles to reach much lower speed later, they also admit the feats are totally valid (And not outliers) and even if they only used later Pre-SGW feats he still blitzes Paper Mario with relative ease.

Archie Sonic and Paper Mario are equally scuffed by this ruleset, so it evens out.

Something about pulling Archie Sonic for the second episode of your versus show is ******* insane. Can't wait to see what scuffed ass ******* stats they give him because even the most lowballed Archie Sonic still heavily stomps the most highballed Paper Mario lol. No idea how Archie Sonic's stats will be affected by their whack ass rules though.
You realize Archie Sonic can be lowballed extremely hard to below Game Sonic, right?

Well, I think it could get "possibly" since it'll be strange to assume that their lasers are unavoidable at all (plus Skullgirls only at supersonic curses me), at some point.
Its too gameplay dependant and they dont have feats to consider it either as possibility, plus if you take that as speed feat for them, it makes you question why cant the same be done with other fighting games then afterwards
Make sure to invite me, cause I'm quite interested.
If i dont forget, i usually forget small details unless im reminded of them

Little do Jinx fans know the last time I saw people discussing DC street tier stats on the Discord they said it'd take a City FTL+ character to actually beat them so those stats could be where they place Harley just saying. Like pretty sure Town Street DC was a thing people were believing in the Discord.

Screenshot_20211221-080456.png

New favorite shot

Little do Jinx fans know the last time I saw people discussing DC street tier stats on the Discord they said it'd take a City FTL+ character to actually beat them so those stats could be where they place Harley just saying. Like pretty sure Town Street DC was a thing people were believing in the Discord.
I mean, literally one season ago we saw Batman was putted at City Block and it doesn't seem to change looking at Iron Man vs Batman (where was mentioned feats of base Batman).

Sorry I took so long to respond, I haven't been getting notifications here. It's actually a surprisingly good MU for Gunvolt, even if Geo shitstomps (Though that's nothing new since my personal favorite GV matchup is against someone who can be argued to be Moon level)
Is K' from a KOF a good opponent for Gunvolt? I've noticed that you put him pretty high in Gunvolt's MU tier list (That one was pretty old tho, so maybe your opinion changed)

IM pretty sure scp-682 wins because the whole absorbing higher dimensional concepts

no way in ******* hell would doomsday kill scp-682 anyway.

as DaReaperman or should i say DaReaper the Sailor man once said

"Yeah, 682 has 1-A type 8 immortality and can't exactly be reliably incapped, unfortunately the Lizard, while it can't do shit to Nasuverse characters both because of the dimension difference and Ten Crowns, they in turn can't incap or kill the Lizard"

and he said that's because

"Thank the authors for making an SCP of themselves that happened to lolno a conceptual Erasure on 682 after the Lizard was already erased."

9-A Harlequinn vs low 7-C jinx. I can't think this is going to end well.

not to mention jinx has way more abilities than her, better range, and stronger lifting strength.

The only thing harley has is faster speed. (though jinx might have homing attacks to deal with that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back