• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel very uncomfortable while looking at this screenshot
unknown.png
Ya winning son?

Saitama vs Popeye was a 10/10 imo, ******* loved that fight. It did what I expected in having Popeye punch Saitama so hard that the animation style changes (and multiple times, at that!), all the dialogue exchange I could've wanted happened and actually had good banter, there was some fun choreo, the music track was great, 2013 GRAPHICS POPEYE, Saitama managing to finally get the fight he had been looking for his whole life, it was all great.

Also I find it hilarious the fight started because Saitama called a 13 cent can of spinach "too expensive" and Popeye took that shit personally.

None of the fights next season are really interesting to me personally though. Tetsuo vs Magneto would be cool I think, and Vegeta vs Thor would likely have a good animation.

Yeah, good stuff but not 10/10.

"Saitama was one of the strongest characters we've seen in Death Battle-"
NO
Bad DB. Stop lying. You had King Mickey far higher than him. Stop saying lies.

Also stop putting "OP powers" line for losers. You did it for Alucard and Aizen. Its predictable that they would lose if they try to oversell vague stuff and then "golden tree lift" it later.

This somehow makes me irrationally angry and yet I cant explain why

Though I doubt anyone will care until a DC Herald gets toppled by a Non-Marvel character. Let Simon finally break the streak not Jinx lol
At least Simon the Digger is fighting against Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner) (Post-Crisis) who is a herald/skyfather tier. Jinx (League of Legends) is likely fighting against Harley Quinn (Post-Crisis) who is small building level by our standards and city block level by scaling to Batman with standard armor. Harley Quinn is a street leveler.
Hold it Jinx may not even be fighting against Harley Quinn.

So Simon vs Kyle still keeps as the MU where a non-Marvel character may win against a DC herald/skyfather.

I mean, yeah, isn't the point that Jinx is the one who murders here? Which means LoL of all franchises is first DC L against non marvel (even though it is against street tier DС character and not herald).
TBH I'm kinda glad I get to see Harley lose lol She's getting kinda stale imo

Full Fight
Call respect on Saitama for that. Being transmutated into a feast of raining scrambled egg. I called it.

At least I see casual Saitama blowing up base Popeye. And the typical spinach resurrection with Spinach Popeye transformation.

But yeah 2d sprite, 2d hand drawn, 2 3d model styles... all in one. So much fun to watch.
I like how you can just casually download and link huge chunks of the episodes here when Screwattack nuked the official DB forums for the same reasons. No bans, no warnings---just nuked that shit. I miss those forums so much. ;-;

I like how you can just casually download and link huge chunks of the episodes here when Screwattack nuked the official DB forums for the same reasons. No bans, no warnings---just nuked that shit. I miss those forums so much. ;-;
This is not even MY video - just a random video outside the VBW website.
For legal reasons find yourself or wait until the official youtube video is up.

Finally, the most cursed idea in existence
IMG_2052.jpg
Even more cursed as Kratos has Dante as one popular request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back