• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1639608808917.png

1639608869002.png

also extra info on S8 PopTama Finale
  1. longest fight this season (For reference Korra vs storm was 4:12)
  2. May have Different Animation Styles mid fight going by this
    ,guest animator is Devilartemis so Hand Drawn and 3D elements mixed in

My biggest hope for Popeye vs Saitama is that it's 2d animated and then Popeye punches Saitama so hard the animation style changes, or the other way around.
Well, I sure hope somebody picks up that phone.

For pokemon eps, i think we need:

Ash's pikachu to fix the blanka mistake

TR meowth for funny cat ep, and to remind everyone that meowth strong.

Arceus because god

Trainers

Maybe some mystery dungeon shit

But universal Dante just doesn't make sense to me! He's never done anything like bayo whose beat up more powerful gods than his verse could handle. She could spam more hax and has time travel shenanigans! I'll take my copium but i don't like it. I hate how bayo simply didn't win because muh shes never taken a hit before reasoning in her verse. That should legit be the win condition for her to begin with. She's fast enough and durable enough to have never taken a fatal hit in the first place. Whereas dante get impaled all the damn time.
You know either of them to say that? Also Dante getting impaled a lot showcases his regen

Toffee has like no actual powers though other than his regen.
Oh yeah. Toffee was from show where the creator basically did nothing but bash dolls together to make them kiss, and as a result, the show was full of plot holes and wasted potential, culminating in insulting finale.

But even then, i would rather have Nefcy writing a movie than having JJ Abrams.

Oh yeah. Toffee was from show where the creator basically did nothing but bash dolls together to make them kiss, and as a result, the show was full of plot holes and wasted potential, culminating in insulting finale.

But even then, i would rather have Nefcy writing a movie than having JJ Abrams.
I mean… I get the sentiment but not really related to what we’re talking about.

For pokemon eps, i think we need:

Ash's pikachu to fix the blanka mistake

TR meowth for funny cat ep, and to remind everyone that meowth strong.

Arceus because god

Trainers

Maybe some mystery dungeon shit
why would you miss Ash Ketchum himself? Like Ash Ketchum vs Lucy Heartfilia and/or Ash Ketchum vs Yugi Muto are top picks, with Nate Adams being next.

But yeah if anything, more Pokemon that are not Gen 1
Sometimes good to have some weaker Pokemon just for memes.

Couple hundred million/few billion times FTL from vague interstellar travel feats.

You could maybe get higher with Kaguya's planck time reactions but that's really difficult to measure without a specific time frame.
if you buy the walking speed of Amitabha (Touhou Project)... speed of most Touhou Project characters will go go insane even if you do not buy infinite/immeasurable speed.

but yeah otherwise we still have 205,120,019 c to 2,051,200,190 c. Not quite fast. Still comparable to some wormhole travel speeds where high tier legendaries have to steer

Last edited:
Btw for anyone who's interested, I'm doing my own Jason Vorhees vs Michael Myers blog thing and I'm going to be compositing both, are there any notable comic feats anyone knows of for Michael? Ive already gathered book and most movie feats ( outside of Halloween 6 producers cut and Ressurection)

Btw for anyone who's interested, I'm doing my own Jason Vorhees vs Michael Myers blog thing and I'm going to be compositing both, are there any notable comic feats anyone knows of for Michael? Ive already gathered book and most movie feats ( outside of Halloween 6 producers cut and Ressurection)
Check the novel and comic section of this respect thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back