• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AVvXsEgyOWfs-7EB9biiGmWz3U7xmyW7fnfPP5CZ8aqVkuvJPRFD5sgWxOTxgk4XQxdF4JBrOPnr53a3ZCQvenTw6dfSGAOUpu5tRPTgIvat-NUzu7sCkH-OpzqVmhP9-UjzjePyM4NPK5-LepzUapG5y9lwcXBMGyA7v6xVBvjFowbsnmbp5hy70X2JngnyTg=s359

Sorry, forgot how images worked for a second there.

Titus from Space Marine would be a fun rep from 40k and has plenty of visuals for him via being a videogame character, and with him finally getting a long awaited sequel to his game coming soon it seems like a good time for him to pop up, no idea who he'd fight though, maybe Rayner from Starcraft

I don't mean like the death was lame, or they were beaten easily, I mean more like where the character did something like beg or plead or something else that makes them look bad? I don't THINK it's happened, thankfully, but it's suddenly bugging me.
Sonic in Mario vs Sonic 2 when he got ganged up on all the Mario clones and got kicked in the balls, and was easily held by Mario while flaling his arms around

Alright for a Recape for Season 9
The next season is starting in March

The sneak peak at the end of this episode will have a new franchise in it

DevilArtemis is the guest animator for this episode

Next season will have a lot of new franchises, including some people didn’t expect them to
touch

Is 20 episodes

But universal Dante just doesn't make sense to me! He's never done anything like bayo whose beat up more powerful gods than his verse could handle. She could spam more hax and has time travel shenanigans! I'll take my copium but i don't like it. I hate how bayo simply didn't win because muh shes never taken a hit before reasoning in her verse. That should legit be the win condition for her to begin with. She's fast enough and durable enough to have never taken a fatal hit in the first place. Whereas dante get impaled all the damn time.

Just go with Mewtwo for a Pokemon rep next season

For Pokemon Reps next season, I think more trainers are in order. Ragyo (KLK) vs Lusamine I've already gone on record for how it's grown on me, but there's also Klaus Von Reinherz (Kekkai Sensen) vs Kahuna Hala and Tora (XC2) vs Gladion I have as personal dream MUs (not that they're going to happen, but they're food for thought).

Anyone else noticed how all of these are Alolan trainers?

But universal Dante just doesn't make sense to me! He's never done anything like bayo whose beat up more powerful gods than his verse could handle. She could spam more hax and has time travel shenanigans! I'll take my copium but i don't like it. I hate how bayo simply didn't win because muh shes never taken a hit before reasoning in her verse. That should legit be the win condition for her to begin with. She's fast enough and durable enough to have never taken a fatal hit in the first place. Whereas dante get impaled all the damn time.
Are you responding to someone, or is this just out of the blue?

Either way, yeah the reasoning was fairly shoddy back then, and Bayonetta should have one. Nowadays I'm unsure however.

I still want Reimu Hakurei vs Sakura Kinomoto but I wonder if this is a bigger copium.

Hopefully they get for wesker an interest for other matches for him instead of Kazuya
Yeah. Like Magician (HOTD series)

Even the copyright owner thinks Saitama is food by now.

I read rumors are out Ben called out in the Death Battle Cast circular scaling for VBW sites. Does he dare looking at the rain fight and our calculations on that? That is what gives our Neo (The Matrix) large island level. We do no circular scaling there why people suddenly say he says that.

And does he mention about Neo's physique in reality and in THE Matrix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back