• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely dont see them buying Immeasurable, and Infinite's a bit of a far cry too. DB's a little weird with speed because they've never so much as mentioned the word "Immeasurable", not even with Archie Sonic, Wally, or Reverse Flash, its weird.

Again, I think it depends on if they give Sakuya the speed advantage. They both have OHK copes so it'll probably come down to whoever they think could get theirs off first.
They don't use the exact terms we do, but for all intents and purposes, them going on about speeds that are impossible to measure and calculate may as well be them giving those characters infinite/immeasurable.

I'm not that good predictor tho. I had big list of fighters for S8... a lot of misses.

Season 8 Predictions:
Aizen vs Madara
Atom vs Antman
Black Adam vs Apocalypse
Chosen Undead vs Dovahkiin
Cole vs Alex
Dexter vs Jimmy
Dio vs Alucard
Disney Princess BR
Duke Nukem vs Serious Sam
Frieza vs Megatron
Gandalf vs Dumbledore
Galactus vs Unicron
Jason vs Michael
Kratos vs Asura
Master Chief vs Doomguy
Mickey vs Bugs
Punisher vs Dredd
Ruby vs Maka
Shadow vs Ryuko
Scarlet vs Zatanna

Honorable mentions:
Alucard vs D
Ash vs Yugi
Catwoman vs Black Cat
Cool Aidman vs Machoman
Enterprise vs Millenium Falcon
Heihachi vs Geese
Joker vs Giorno
Juri vs Mileena
Kratos vs Guts
Lightning vs Shulk
Link vs Cloud
Master Chief vs Samus
Palpatine vs Xehanort
Rouge vs Sly
Reed vs Plasticman
Sandman vs Clayface
Sailor Moon vs Madoka
Scott vs Travis
Solo vs Kirk
Steven vs Star

I definitely dont see them buying Immeasurable, and Infinite's a bit of a far cry too. DB's a little weird with speed because they've never so much as mentioned the word "Immeasurable", not even with Archie Sonic, Wally, or Reverse Flash, its weird.

Again, I think it depends on if they give Sakuya the speed advantage. They both have OHK copes so it'll probably come down to whoever they think could get theirs off first.
I think they might give it to Sakuya cause she has more OHKO methods then Hit iirc

I'd be genuinely surprised if they bring in John vs Raidou before Simon vs Kyle. I think they'd have to get into higher dimensional scaling for both, and Simon v Kyle seems like that'd be the best one to introduce that, plus its a little more popular in the Vs scene as well. If we get Simon v Kyle, John v Raidou is definitely happening though.
Raidou seems to have the benefit of SMTV being hot as of late

Next Season predictions /s
  1. Mister Fantastic vs Plastic Man
  2. Swamp Thing vs Man Thing
  3. Scarlet Witch vs Zatanna
  4. She-Hulk vs Supergirl
  5. Brainiac vs Ultron
  6. Catwoman vs Black Cat
  7. Atrocitus vs Red Hulk
  8. Ant-Man vs the Atom
  9. Thor vs Wonder Woman 2
  10. Superman vs Hyperion
  11. Iron Man vs Cyborg
  12. Black Adam vs Apocalypse
  13. Mysterio vs Scarecrow
  14. Clayface vs Sandman
  15. Lizard vs Killer Croc
  16. Taskmaster vs Deathstroke
  17. Nova vs Green Lantern
  18. Starro vs Shuma-Gorath
  19. The Joker vs Green Goblin
  20. Raven vs Jean Grey/Dark Phoenix

Hit in character always goes for the kill immediately. Not sure about Sakuya. Is she the same? Either way, organ crush will be the first thing Hit goes for, and if he's faster, that's a wash.

Next Season predictions /s
  1. Mister Fantastic vs Plastic Man
  2. Swamp Thing vs Man Thing
  3. Scarlet Witch vs Zatanna
  4. She-Hulk vs Supergirl
  5. Brainiac vs Ultron
  6. Catwoman vs Black Cat
  7. Atrocitus vs Red Hulk
  8. Ant-Man vs the Atom
  9. Thor vs Wonder Woman 2
  10. Superman vs Hyperion
  11. Iron Man vs Cyborg
  12. Black Adam vs Apocalypse
  13. Mysterio vs Scarecrow
  14. Clayface vs Sandman
  15. Lizard vs Killer Croc
  16. Taskmaster vs Deathstroke
  17. Nova vs Green Lantern
  18. Starro vs Shuma-Gorath
  19. The Joker vs Green Goblin
  20. Raven vs Jean Grey/Dark Phoenix
I'm embarrassed how long it took me to realize what the problem was.

Hit in character always goes for the kill immediately. Not sure about Sakuya. Is she the same? Either way, organ crush will be the first thing Hit goes for, and if he's faster, that's a wash.
Sakuya's spell cards are typically portrayed as much more straight forward and to the point than other characters, and considering that's with the limitations of spell card dueling, as well as her in character personality, she'd be willing to go for the kill if necessary, and likely wouldn't even hesitate.

Sakuya's spell cards are typically portrayed as much more straight forward and to the point than other characters, and considering that's with the limitations of spell card dueling, as well as her in character personality, she'd be willing to go for the kill if necessary, and likely wouldn't even hesitate.
Then the one stat that really matters the most in this fight is the speed. If they have him higher than her in the pre-analysis, then they've basically told us Hit wins before the animation even starts. If they're more coy in the pre-analysis when it comes to Sakuya, that'll be a dead giveaway, at least in my opinion, that she'll be about to get better speed.

MU wise next season, I really expect:

Omni-Man vs Bardock feels like a shoe-in, I don't see them not doing it.
Cole vs Alex feels very certain next season as well.
Meta Knight vs Zero is likely, I'm sure they're planning to use MK soon since they've pulled Kirby & Dedede, & Zero is his biggest MU and he's been a while
Girno vs Joker is definitely a lock, they'll definitely wanna capitalize on the popularity of both, esp after DioCard's success
Thor vs Vegeta seems really likely imo
Eggman coming back against either Bowser or Wily is very likely imo
Dante vs Kratos could be the big fight that signifies the halfway point of the season, very legacy, popular, and a lot you could do with it

The only thing I ask is that we don't get Silver vs Trunks lol
Why not? It's the best matchup for both of them at this point.

we know nothing about Hit
For the better
Plus you can just U6 vs U7 shit to go with him
Then the one stat that really matters the most in this fight is the speed. If they have him higher than her in the pre-analysis, then they've basically told us Hit wins before the animation even starts. If they're more coy in the pre-analysis when it comes to Sakuya, that'll be a dead giveaway, at least in my opinion, that she'll be about to get better speed.
What the highest Touhou Characters sits in speed quantifiably now that u mentioned it

• FE feels inevitable, but I really dunno which fight.
  • I might give a gut call that no Thor vs Vegeta yet. Gut feeling.
  • John vs Raidou might happen with the recent weirdness S9 will apparently have.
  • Gru vs MM did win Reddit popularity, and Steven vs Star was a cast fight in late 2020.
  • HxH sure, dunno what fight tho.
  • MK vs Zero probably is too popular to ignore, feels possible.
  • Jimmy vs Dexter, honestly no. Gut feeling that one wont be a fight next season, some other cartoon will get instead.
  • Magneto vs Tetsuo seems plausible.
  • Liu Kang vs Jago I would like to think yes, but how many other fighting game MUs are there?
  • CW vs BC might escape on it being too generic.
  • Asura was supposed to be in S6, but Im not feeling good he'll get a good MU.
  • Arceus, maybe but probably not Amaterasu.
  • Shulk vs Lightning seems plausible.
  • Frieza vs Megatron maybe, its lost steam a bit.
  • SW vs Zatanna, probably.
  • I had a gut feeling maybe Spidey vs Ladybug. That seems weird enough.
  • Cole vs Alex I wanna say yes.
  • Adam vs Apocalypse, maybe if they want to wait DBXs not to be made real too fast.
  • Prolly not Guilty Gear.
  • Joker vs Giorno, I wanna say yeah, but maybe Adachi vs Kira happens.
  • Mac vs Ippo has lost steam, dunno.
  • Ant vs Atom prolly.
  • No Metroid, unless they really do Cell vs Dark Samus.
What does Arceus have for MUs?

As far as quantifiable shit goes? Nothing that sniffs close to quintillions. They have millions to billions last I checked.
Couple hundred million/few billion times FTL from vague interstellar travel feats.

You could maybe get higher with Kaguya's planck time reactions but that's really difficult to measure without a specific time frame.
Yeah ok I got it

Saint seiya series can have a chance if they do more out there franchises

This one might be me only but KOF can have a shine moment too for Kazuua vs Iori, KOF15 launches next year and has confirmed 6 characters as DLC too, do it will be talked around

SMT and Touhou again as possible too, lot of choices to have for more obscure matches but good enough to make views

Why not? It's the best matchup for both of them at this point.
Don't trust they'd treat Silver well. Some of the cast have a marked dislike of him, especially prevalent back during the Shadow v Mewtwo days when they made that graph.

Plus I'm just sick of Sonic characters on DB and I generally don't like their portrayal/treatment. The only ones I'd be fine with is Archie Knuckles and an Eggman rematch really.

Yeah, that'll be the main factor really. If Hit's quintillions of times faster and Sakuya's only place at million to billion, he'll probably take it, if they use vague terms for Sakuya like "she scales to these characters, who at their low ends reach [insert number]" or if they're coy/vague, count on Sakuya. That's really the defining part of the MU lol

Saint seiya series can have a chance if they do more out there franchises

This one might be me only but KOF can have a shine moment too for Kazuua vs Iori, KOF15 launches next year and has confirmed 6 characters as DLC too, do it will be talked around

SMT and Touhou again as possible too, lot of choices to have for more obscure matches but good enough to make views
I agree
I rather want Kurumi face Homura, thats like the best one she got from all others
I don't mind I think it's much closer than Homura vs Sakuya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back