• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hisoka has Gambit as someone said before. There was someone who was a legitimately good match for him but I completely forgot who it was. And no it wasn’t him getting bodied by Kefka or smth

Also in defense of Saiki Vs Saitama, Saiki could damage Saitama with his restraints off and would in character play along to give both of them the fight them an excuse to use their power without holding back for once and not just hax stomp him.

Any hopes for the Popeye/Saitama track?

Given every season finale since season 5 has had a vocal track, expect this to be as well. Probably a Therewolf track as well.

Punchy guy vs psychic would be weird.

What are DBs with most clashing fighting styles?
Ed vs Aang btw
5nEgKq2.png

Who said this shit has to be in 3D? They could just as easily have it be hand-drawn, which I honestly think would work better for both characters.
Every season finale Been done in 3D outside Deadpool vs pinkie pie which wasn't even supposed to be a finale
And Macho Man vs Kool Aid Man Was the big HD fight this season

Who said this shit has to be in 3D? They could just as easily have it be hand-drawn, which I honestly think would work better for both characters.
I dunno, I’d assume it’d be hand drawn, because it seems off for popeye, but then again we got Po as a sprite and finals are usually 3D
Who do you guys think could be Bruno Buccellati's match?
Seen Satsuki and Law, seen back and forth between the two, the major argument I’ve seen from one side or the other is that one or the others abilities don’t clash with Bruno well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back