• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
axew02f5ay481.png
be8mh4s7ay481.png
1pgtgx3bgw481.jpg
mtlc5rh4gt481.png

Speaking about Dark Samus' alternate Match-ups, i have found this MU recently
a1l96f2fg5m71.jpg

Dark Samus vs Dark Bowser (Metroid vs Mario)
Connections
: Black and blue counterparts to Nintendo's iconic orange and yellow characters (Bowser and Samus) that were created from the bodies of alien-like creatures (the Dark Star and Metroid Prime) using the DNA of the counterparts. Both have "Dark" in their names. Both are the main antagonists of the games in which they appear in (Metroid Prime 2 and Bowser's Inside story respectively). Both are affiliated with other major antagonists (Space Pirates and Fawful). Both had to absorb things to become more powerful (Dark Samus absorbing phazon and Dark Bowser absorbing Fawful in his insect form). Both had became more intelligent and gained personality after becoming the dark versions of their counterparts (After Metroid Prime became Dark Samus, it could come up with genius plans and had an almost human level intelligence, while Dark Star after becoming Dark Bowser could fully communicate with others and talk in full sentences).

It's not much, but still good, especially compared to Dark Samus vs Cell.

Last edited:
Speaking about Dark Samus' alternate Match-ups, i have found this MU recently
a1l96f2fg5m71.jpg

Dark Samus vs Dark Bowser (Metroid vs Mario)
Connections
: Black and blue counterparts to Nintendo's iconic orange and yellow characters (Bowser and Samus) that were created from the bodies of alien-like creatures (the Dark Star and Metroid Prime) using the DNA of the counterparts. Both have "Dark" in their names. Both are the main antagonists of the games in which they appear in (Metroid Prime 2 and Bowser's Inside story respectively). Both are affiliated with other major antagonists (Space Pirates and Fawful). Both had to absorb things to become more powerful (Dark Samus absorbing phazon and Dark Bowser absorbing Fawful in his insect form). Both had became more intelligent and gained personality after becoming the dark versions of their counterparts (After Metroid Prime became Dark Samus, it could come up with genius plans and had an almost human level intelligence, while Dark Star after becoming Dark Bowser could fully communicate with others and talk in full sentences).

It's not much, but still good, especially compared to Dark Samus vs Cell.
Decided to make my own thumbnail for this MU
Darkness_absorbed.png

Last edited:
Saitama vs Popeye wish list:
  • Impactful animation
  • Illustrate that Popeye can basically recover from absolutely injury Saitama can inflict on him in the fight
  • Saitama becoming ecstatic after realizing Popeye can hurt him and maybe having an internal monologue as he’s getting pummeled as a reference to the Subterraneans
    • “What is this feeling coming over me? This wild throbbing in my heart? This rush, this sensation! It's been so long, I’ve forgotten… the exhilaration of a real fight!!”
  • Maybe a reference to that common “Saitama’s full power punch is equivalent to half the Big Bang” myth when he busts out a Serious Punch
  • Saitama’s death scene should of course be a reference to Boros’, or at least “respectful” in some manner
  • And last but not least, no Saitama wank in the analysis (Decently confident that Death Battle has improved the point where this is basically a non-issue)

Last edited:
Any guesses on who we could see for a S9 teasers trailer

• Xeno is long overdue (who could have guessed I'd say that?). Shulk hint is fine, Lightning hint is not.
  • How long has it been since they did indie? Gunvolt, Undertale and maybe even Cave Story could be cute to see.
  • Expansion of series introduced in S8 is something they could do. Satsuki Kiryuin or Eren Yeager is something I see them doing.
  • Obligatory Marvel/DC capeshit fights ahoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back