• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Korra doesn't have Bfr on this site. You think the logic deathbattle used to have korra be able to knock people into spirit portals should be added to her profile?

maxresdefault.jpg

Very based match-up.
Unfortunately, DB don't care about Saint Seiya and Sentry doesn't have any cartoon appearances.

Tiering time, no image for you.

DC win is unbased but its still a Big Boy episode:
Goku Black vs RF

Great:
Yoda vs KM, Link vs Cloud, DIO vs Alucard, Madara vs Aizen

Good:
Shadow vs Ryuko, Batman vs IM

Its ok:
Steven vs Star, Korra vs Storm, Akuma vs Kahn, Heihachi vs Geese, Lex vs Doom, Blake vs Mikasa

Genuinely disappointed how it turned out:
IF vs Po

I would still rate it better than worst of S7:
MM vs KAM

Order not fully in place, some Great-Good eps could switch around.

Yoda vs KM was great, albeit it felt bit too much KH themed near end.

Shadow vs Ryuko is solid, early series Ryuko being only notable bad thing.

Lex vs Doom is so mixed. It has good parts and I can see great character moments, but MU was bad timed and it has some of the worst fight parts this season.

Heihachi vs Geese is just bit too slow.

Blake vs Mikasa mainly has bad frame rate. I guess lolRWBY but tbf, its not that bad.

IF vs Po is still disappointing. Worst OST and BAD fight choreography. Little to no good martial arts. If it was just goofy animated character fight, would be good, but Po not getting a good martial arts fight sucks ass.

Steven vs Star had missed potential via limited stuff but its fine.

Link vs Cloud 2, yeah Link's analysis was mostly ehh, bit too much FF themed near end.

Bats vs IM, really late for this to happen but pretty good.

Black vs RF, talking about stomps why the **** did they spoon feed DC an easy win? Still, objectively great fight.

MM vs KAM has been talked on its problems, but its still more fun than worst of last season.

DIO vs Alu, bad vibes due to Swan's bias, even if DIO wins he left a bad taste. But still, objectively very good fight.

Akuma vs Kahn, nowhere near as bad as some say it is. Look at Barb vs Gwen for bad SFM/Blender team fight.

Korra vs Storm, I dont care but its solid enough.

Madara vs Aizen, pretty fun, tho thank god Im not invested in their verses considering the fallout afterwards.
I really do not get how Swan was bias.

No marvel media besides what if has even touched on high tier battles with cosmic entitles at their highest.
Imagine making thanos get the infinity stones and not giving him infinite power. Heck Where's Nova? Where's my annihilation wave movie.

Jack frost, Hyouga and Iceman smoke all thes chumps
Immeasurable speed thou

de7jmqb-f73d1628-aec2-479c-a935-acb6d079a58a.jpg

Asta vs Meliodas
Pros:
  1. Best MU for both
  2. Animation Potential is High
  3. NNT+Black Clover mixture could slap
  4. Decent Banter
  5. Somewhat debatable actually I think Asta slaps these days
  6. No competition to get cucked
  7. Introduce two new franchises
Cons:
  1. None really

de7jmqb-f73d1628-aec2-479c-a935-acb6d079a58a.jpg

Asta vs Meliodas
Pros:
  1. Best MU for both
  2. Animation Potential is High
  3. NNT+Black Clover mixture could slap
  4. Decent Banter
  5. Somewhat debatable actually I think Asta slaps these days
  6. No competition to get cucked
  7. Introduce two new franchises
Cons:
  1. None really
Predict the views though. I would guess 1 mil views in a week.

I really do not get how Swan was bias.
Years ago he had Country+ Level DIO and current DIO was still calced to faster than Bahamut who flew from planet to planet. Then there is his other matches where he explained Hal beating Ben terribly and the real reason why Archie Sonic lost was seriously downplayed and instead he implied Archie Sonic is inconsistent, which is fair, but did absolutely not do that to ******* Flash. Also that one moment in Archie Sonic fight was super dumb. Hell, you could argue it counts for Strange vs Fate, where they capped Strange at SS while Fate got mentions of infinite multiversal.

He has left a bad taste in my mouth. Then this year he has massively referenced Boot meme 4 times already and even made it a merch behind the back of Ben.

In fact, I'm willing to guess Saitama vs Popeye is his favorite this year because Saitama is one of the most wanked characters and him losing to Popeye will certainly satisfy him after he beat Superman in DBX and the fact casuals probably mostly think he would beat Superman.

...I guess this is not bias per say but I dont like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back