• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright MK edition

dep9rum-617d0e6d-2a82-429c-8ccd-1e35715d9ac4.jpg

Vs Jago
Pro's:
  • Best MU For Both
  • Plays to both characters strength's
  • Can be an utter show stealer
  • Fire God Liu vs Shadow Jago makes for a fantastic Climax
  • Track could be akin to fight like a Devil but MK/Ki version
  • Arguably debatable
  • Can actually give us a Good KI vs MK episode
Cons:
  • Can falter if not treated with sufficient care

Yes, but why did you put black at multiversal if he had the same logic as marvel and dc but lower?

Also batman and iron man were multiversal too i think
Comics lmao

I'm pretty since DB put comics uni sizes that large, its higher than what they gave to Black.

Comics uni busting > DBZ multi-uni busting.

Unless I forgot specific details.

I mean Xenoblade should be popular, atleast I’m assuming
Hopefully one day Joy, you’ll be able to push it into enough peoples consciousness
If Shulk vs Lightning can one day be seen into being, then Aleph vs KOS-MOS will not be too hard to go after...

Reminder: Preview for Madara airs at 2 am for RT First Members.

Comics lmao

I'm pretty since DB put comics uni sizes that large, its higher than what they gave to Black.

Comics uni busting > DBZ multi-uni busting.

Unless I forgot specific details.
Comics universe size > DBS universe size
And will they believe in multi universe level Dragon Ball Z when Dragon Ball Super succeeds DBZ?

Jolyne is some ground level interesting.

Oh Weather Report is now the potential star.

Something i dislike became a thing and from a staff that left midway of his CRT that got them there
Don't worry about it, that CRT for the Building level ratings was only for netherrealm era MK. The new CRT for midway era MK finished a little bit ago and when the new profiles for that era are created people like Shao Kahn will thankfully be at the more appropriate tier of, uh

Small Building level...

Well, at least Onaga will get Small Town level durability when amped by the kamidogu so that's something I guess?

Thats not helping, plus the idea netherrealm and midway are treated as if they are like comic books franchises different versions of a character is also another bs

MK9 starts all the way from where midway began so that they prevent ending up in armaggedon route again, difference being they change the events resulting in what we had till MK11

Yeah, technically it was time shenanigans, not true reboot. Would time travel like that really downgrade verse that hard?

For a site like this its fair tho, because the writing and feats do seem far weaker, so making a note of that makes sense.

It shouldnt, in fact it should be treated as injustice did between the two universes in the 1st game, the mirror characters being comparable with each other, same for MK as well

Writing skill aside from netherrealm, it still shouldnt denote the two timelines are stat wise different to make separate profiles

Let alone the crossover with dc injustice is considered canon, mentioning it happens between MK3 and MK4 during midway era and we get it mention of it in netherrealm era as well

SOL VS MOKOU??? BASED

idk enough about Sol to know what the connections are beyond fire powers but god I hope the animation is good.

...Though given the ruleset of 'no scaling allowed' I'm kinda worried about Mokou's chances.

SOL VS MOKOU??? BASED

idk enough about Sol to know what the connections are beyond fire powers but god I hope the animation is good.

...Though given the ruleset of 'no scaling allowed' I'm kinda worried about Mokou's chances.

He did say the music for Sol vs Moku will be awesome and the fight will be cool
tho idk when the **** will he will release it given it's been awhile since Bill vs Sephiroth came out

I don't know what the **** they'll give Mokou since Touhou stats are 99% scaling, and Mokou's only notable scaling is to Kaguya's low 2-C corridor creation.

...I've seen people say one of her spell cards in Reisen's ULiL story mode resembles a black hole, so maybe that? Would put her above Sol's current stats on this wiki I think (since iirc the low 1-C stuff is kinda conditional?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back