• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, a thing to note about Alucard's 8-B buffs: It's Anime only. In the Manga, the feat's only 9-A. If you give Alucard 8-B, you need to give DIO the 7-B laser eyes. And the speed advantage still exists either way.
  • Manga DIO beats Manga Alucard
  • Anime DIO beats Anime Alucard
  • Anime Alucard MAYBE beats Manga DIO, but he probably just blitzes and uses the vaporizing freeze
And don't forget that the Part 6 meteor feat is also probably gonna be buffed from where we have it in the upcoming SO adaptation.
So at the end of the day Dio stomps either way

Can someone write me a list of "versus popular" settings (fictional works or franchises popular in versus debating circles) that Death Battle hasn't gone through yet? I know of Touhou, Invincible, Megami Tensei, Bastard!!, and 07th Expansion, and to a lesser extent Saint Seiya, Tenchi Muyo, and Slayers, but is there anything more that Death Battle is really "missing"?
Hunter X Hunter and Fire Emblem

Can someone write me a list of "versus popular" settings (fictional works or franchises popular in versus debating circles) that Death Battle hasn't gone through yet? I know of Touhou, Invincible, Megami Tensei, Bastard!!, and 07th Expansion, and to a lesser extent Saint Seiya, Tenchi Muyo, and Slayers, but is there anything more that Death Battle is really "missing"?
Fate and Monika Box are extremely versus popular (The former more than the latter)

What is your opinion on what is the most requested FE fight?

Years ago I think it might have been Lucina vs MD Grovyle, but I feel like Guts vs Dimitri seems most requested FE fight at the moment.

What do ya'll think of Raiden vs 2-B?

I see Raiden vs Vergil or Raiden Shogun vs Vergil as popular matches but Vergil shitstomps both so bad it ain't even funny. Memes and Booba won't save you from motivation

Just realised that Killer Queen's 3rd Bomb: Bites the Dust would be a perfect "Time, huh?" joke.

Like imagine Adachi has Kira on the ropes and is going for the kill.
"There's only room for one killer in this town. Time to die."
"Time, huh? Thanks for the tip." Kira activates Bites the Dust, goes back in time and kills Adachi with a "Killer Queen has already touched that pistol."

Just realised that Killer Queen's 3rd Bomb: Bites the Dust would be a perfect "Time, huh?" joke.

Like imagine Adachi has Kira on the ropes and is going for the kill.
"There's only room for one killer in this town. Time to die."
"Time, huh? Thanks for the tip." Kira activates Bites the Dust, goes back in time and kills Adachi with a "Killer Queen has already touched that pistol."
Literally, the most memey characters of both series

Most powerful charcter this season has been Doctor Doom, with Star Butterfly in close 2nd. They both are universe-level.
Iron Man: Hey~ Star~
Shao Kahn: You dare interrupt my (sand castle) tournament? Another fool seeking my throne?

Nice but Raiden don't need to come back
Same

What is your opinion on what is the most requested FE fight?

Years ago I think it might have been Lucina vs MD Grovyle, but I feel like Guts vs Dimitri seems most requested FE fight at the moment.
I've seen Guts vs Ike and Corrin vs Rain, thats about it
Three Houses Battle Royale
Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd vs Guts (if Clare is not fighting Guts)
Lucina vs Grovyle (PMD Explorers) (Lucina vs Kitana is there and has become a meme in itself but more people are interested in Kitana vs Kasumi)or vs Zelda
Tiki (Fire Emblem) vs Tohru
Byleth Eisner vs Rean Schwarzer

vs Kos-Mos
92f4x23s6j161.jpg

Pros:
  • Brings in a new franchise
  • Animation Potential could be fun
  • Music could be a Gem
Cons:
  • X ******* Dies
  • Kos-Mos suffering from a big bad case of LITERAL WHO

Speaking as the forum's local Xenotard, I'm actually going to go on record and say that I really don't care who KOS-MOS goes up against. Aleph and Aigis I'm less than familiar with, Violet Evergarden is an 8fold stomp, X is also a stomp (and knowing Mary, wouldn't EXE technically be better anyway?)... need I continue?

Also Xeno won't be a case of 'literal who?' while I'm around. Trust me on that.

I mean if we count losers too then heres current DB S8 AP Tier list:

lolcomics Universal Tier:
Reverse-Flash, Iron Man, Batman, Doom, Lex

Multiversal Tier:
Goku Black

Universal Tier:
Star

Multi-solar system Tier:
King Mickey

Large Star? Tier:
Cloud

Star? Tier:
Kool-Aid Man

Dwarf Star even if it was typo Tier:
Steven

Implied Universal but lowballed to Planet Tier:
Shadow, Shao Kahn

Planet?v Tier:
Macho Man

Small Planet:
Ryuko, Storm

Moon Tier:
Link

Multi-continental Tier:
Yoda

Large Country Tier:
Po, Akuma

Island:
Korra, Heihachi

Large Mountain Tier:
Geese

Mountain Tier:
Iron Fist

City Tier Tier:
DIO

City Block Tier:
Alucard

Large Building Tier:
Mikasa, Blake

...Is destroying our sun technically Solar System feat?

Last edited:
Speaking as the forum's local Xenotard, I'm actually going to go on record and say that I really don't care who KOS-MOS goes up against. Aleph and Aigis I'm less than familiar with, Violet Evergarden is an 8fold stomp, X is also a stomp (and knowing Mary, wouldn't EXE technically be better anyway?)... need I continue?

Also Xeno won't be a case of 'literal who?' while I'm around. Trust me on that.
I mean Xenoblade should be popular, atleast I’m assuming
Hopefully one day Joy, you’ll be able to push it into enough peoples consciousness

Wasn't Po scaled to an 'extinction level meteor'? I interpret that as life wiper, and my small brain equates life wiper with Moon Level.
Even our real life life-wiping extinction level meteor is only large country level in one-hit attack potency. The subsequent earth surface "wiping" is about the chain effects.

But yeah Po is large country level. His dragon warrior identity means he cannot be killed unless his soul is killed in the spirit realm, making him very hard to put down for good.

Death Battle puts Kool-Aid Man at "destroying a star" level, which is a star level unless this is triggering a supernova, which is not such implied.

If you buy universe level WWE and universe level Chuck Norris, then Randy Savage is "Implied Universal but lowballed to Planet Tier" too.

If you believe in 2-C Kingdom Hearts and 2-C King Mickey... then yeah King Mickey is heavily downplayed.

I mean if we count losers too then heres current DB S8 AP Tier list:

Multiversal Tier:
Goku Black

...Is destroying our sun technically Solar System feat
Goku black wasn't multiversal, he also had the universe volume stuff, if you count that as multiversal than reverse flash should be too since he was put higher than black.

I think even with that list he would be "universal implied multiversal" because of the barry and wally feat

Also no, destroying our sun is star level, solar system leel has to do with distance and inverse square law

DB doesnt do VSWiki tiers lol

They compared universe sizes to real life unis.

Black, and comics cast due to their uni sizes mostly can destroy multiple unis by their logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back