• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know any characters that can throw the 'neutral territory' standard rule out the window (that isn't Darkseid)?

Black Rock Shooter characters is something that came up on my radar (Ziggy vs Strength was the specific instance, I have a pretty good idea for a premise to that fight), because their beings uphold the worlds they're scaled to.

This was made by Tool_5134 on Reddit
Link to the original post

p9dqk12vdt081.jpg

I still think Wei Shen is Kazuma Kiryu's better opponent. But I'd like to know the connection of Sing VS Kazuma Kiryu.

For the KFH matchup, maybe we could have Landlord VS RWBY Chibi Yang Xiao Long.
I prefer Wei Shen as Takayuki Yagami's opponenet. I think Kiryu stomps Wei much worse than Yagami does, and I also prefer the connections between Yagami. Wei and Yagami are also both significantly less superhuman than Kiryu lol.

John Wick vs Kiryu is kinda cool

But don't forget:

Kazuki Hosokawa is smart enough to read our profiles. Hurray.

Who is actually being teased for Season 9 though? I assume we just have all guesswork and the real teaser is not yet out.

Cyborg vs Android 17
I know this is being requested and is even among the opponents who get lesser stomped against. But I have a feeling Cyborg may end up fighting some super obscure opponents.

Yall got good taste but I think we know Kenshiro vs Saitama was the best /s
dablvwc-faad47f0-28e8-4de7-b467-9940aa5efb60.png
I smell a small scent Season 8 finale actually being this Kenshiro vs Saitama thing. Alongside Goku vs Superman 3, DBE Goku vs DCEU Superman, Goku vs Saitama and Superman vs Saitama.

Season 9 potential MUs:

-Dante vs Kratos
-Thor vs Vegeta
-Jago vs Liu Kang
-Jason vs Michael/Pyramid Head vs Nemesis

What else to add for a list?
Thor vs Vegeta
Giorno vs Joker
Catwoman vs Black Cat
Michael vs Jason
Zero vs Meta Knight
Omni-Man vs Bardock
Ant-Man vs Atom
Scarlet Witch vs Zatanna
Kars vs Meruem
Rayquaza vs bahamut (ff7)
Cole vs Alex
Ash Ketchum vs Yugi Muto or Lucy Heartfilia
A small chance Samus Aran vs Mega Man X
Oh Ridley vs Vile or Vilgax or Aerodactyl
Blaze / Starfire / Sailor Mars (2 out of 3)
Spider-Man Battle Royale
Randy Cunningham vs Ladybug
Shulk vs Lightning
Byleth vs Rean or just any matchup actually with Fire Emblem
Oh save Kitana for Kasumi.

With Jojo anime ahead I would assume a matchup with Jolyne Cujoh, Emporio Alniño, Enrico Pucci and Weather Report... in Season 10

Top 5 favorite DB lines:

1. “Being a god can't be too hard. I mean, I'm the most intelligent capable person on the planet. I'm not playing God. All this time... I've been playing human.”
  2. “You’re not worthy.”
  3. “This power, it's like that of the gods. Beneath me.
  4. “Sorry, was that important?”
  5. “I'm gonna paint you red!”

1. Being a god can't be too hard. I mean, I'm the most intelligent capable person on the planet. I'm not playing God. All this time... I've been playing human.
2. Face me vampire king! Bow to your new god!
3. Why aren't you dead?!
4. Got a suit for everything Bats! Including busting wannabe Gods like you.
5. I WANT... TO RULE... ZA WARUDO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back