• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think the banter in All Might Vs Might Guy is among the best DB has ever done imo. Both characters were respectful to each other through out the fight moreover having the battle start with an arm wrestling competition only to escalate was an appreciable change of pace.
The gal Who wrote admits it was hard to write either being an ass to each other so both being respectful was the way to go

Frankly All Might vs Might Guy was each other best options
All Might didn't have much besides Koro and Captain Falcon and Might Guy had nobody

the gal should have wrote Korra vs Rey-oops I mean Korra vs Storm. "We used to be super sexist in our early seasons. Now we have a woman writing an episode for two female characters that get too much crap. They're actually awesome characters" etc.
Okay, I'm over the Korra fight. The holidays have started.

Top 5 favorite DB lines:

1. “Being a god can't be too hard. I mean, I'm the most intelligent capable person on the planet. I'm not playing God. All this time... I've been playing human.”
  2. “You’re not worthy.”
  3. “This power, it's like that of the gods. Beneath me.
  4. “Sorry, was that important?”
  5. “I'm gonna paint you red!”
You’re right. You’re not a man, you’re a pig. LET ME HEAR YOU SQUEAL
Dracula

Top 5 favorite DB lines:

1. “Being a god can't be too hard. I mean, I'm the most intelligent capable person on the planet. I'm not playing God. All this time... I've been playing human.”
  2. “You’re not worthy.”
  3. “This power, it's like that of the gods. Beneath me.
  4. “Sorry, was that important?”
  5. “I'm gonna paint you red!”
I personally like “Come, face me vampire king. Bow to your new god!”

Neither Cyborg nor 17 have anybody better to face on DB also 17 performance in the TOP made this MU possible
True but a DC herald is still a DC herald.
I mean 17 still does horribly due to the AP gap but yeah neither have any better
AP doesn't matter considering the sheer hax Cyborg has (Via motherbox shenanigans) and ofc speed too. It's essentially a brick (17) Vs a supercomputer (Cyborg).
Just dont use 17. MVP of ToP isn't that flashly for DB anyways. 17 vs Cyborg is kinda bad.
Agreed.

Yo Cyborg about to murder 17 lets gooo
Doesn’t cyborg murder all of his matchups just because

IMG_5068.jpg

Man, those higher ups do get a point for Falcon vs Cage, but biasing DBX and doing Marvel vs Marvel loses them points.

And I hate that their call was good because that ep did well :V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back