• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But griffith and arthas have so much in common
Good guys who got corrupted by a plot device
sword users
Sacrificed their friends for power
Have big armies of demons/undead at the command
Really cool castles they rule
Manipluated by higher powers into their path or were they always destined to do so?!
Their best friends Jaina/Guts turned their backs on them before they went on a dark path
Known best for being final bosses.
And i'd love a sendoff for Miura in some form or fashion animated.
I don’t know why but I like viego vs Arthas (league of legends vs Workd of Warcraft) the ruined king vs the lich king

We're listing some MU we like and want? Alright, here's some of mine that I'd like to see.

Birdie VS Earthquake (Street Fighter VS Samurai Shodown)
Rayne VS Selene (Bloodrayne VS Underworld)
Harley Quinn VS Jinx (DC VS League of Legends)
E. Honda VS Hariyama (Street Fighter VS Pokémon)
Tari VS Miko Kubota (Meta Runner VS Glitch Techs)
Mystique Sonia VS Cerebella (Hero 108 VS Skullgirls)
Rex Salazar VS Max McGrath (Generator Rex VS Max Steel 2013)
Legoshi VS Edward (Beastars vs Twlight)
Randy Cunningham VS Ladybug (RC 9th Grade Ninja VS Miraculous Ladybug)
Sayo Hitsugi VS Valentine (Triage X VS Skullgirls)
Akuma VS Yujiro Hanma (Street Fighter VS Grappler Baki)
Sandman VS Sir Crocodile (Marvel's Spider-Man VS One Piece)
Bloom VS Will Vandom (Winx Club VS W.I.T.C.H.)
Vert Wheeler VS Mike Chilton (Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 VS Motorcity)
Alma Wade VS Sachiko Shinozaki (F.E.A.R. VS Corpse Party)

Plot twist, it ain't Galactus vs Unicron and it's some random match up no one asked for but they didn't answer it because they didn't want to get folded
Plot twist. Galactic vs unicron got delayed
Alright I give out some personal favorites
  • Heaven ascended Dio vs Infinity Ultron
  • Dr. Clef Vs Dean Winchester
  • SCP-076 vs Hank Wimbleton
  • SCP-173 vs The Weeping Angels
  • Beholders vs Daleks
  • Paultin vs Taako
  • The Docter vs Dr. Wondertainment
  • The Scarlet King vs Lord English
  • Tricky vs Gamzee Makara
  • Dr. Kondraki vs Taylor Hebert
  • Tabuu vs The Auditor
  • Neo vs Kirito
  • Turbo Mecha Sonic vs Mick
  • Slenderman vs Bram stoker Dracula
  • Jeff the Killer vs Ticci Toby
  • Steve Mason vs Arthur Dent
Scarlet kings most popular match up is chaos king from marvel.

JL solos because Superman is omnipotent according to DB apparently

FR tho, going off of the how DB ranks the Avengers and JL members. I'm probably seeing the Avengers taking the W because Iron Man
No. It’s because flash is broken
Well if we count Phoenix Force and Scarlet Witch into Avengers... Well Iron Man with the previous 2 mentioned still has the raw power advantage but DC has Superman and The Flash so Janemba vibes yeah.

That aside... How good is Hunter Zolomon vs Homura Akemi compared to I-No (Guilty Gear) vs Homura Akemi though? (Like can I-No still beat Homu now with the current GG downgrade?)

Ridley vs Rayquaza because Ghidorah has no good opponents
Ghidorah has Deathwing from World of Warcraft.
And Ridley has Vilgax. Metroid haters and Ben 10 fans are finally happy so double win. Speaking of double win... Does Korra vs Storm even do a good job to give a win to Marvel fans and ATLA haters?

Ash Ketchum vs Yugi Muto
The only problem is Ash Ketchum vs Lucy Heartfilia is just as popular and the crew has more interest in Ash vs Lucy and it looks more debatable.

Last edited:
Since some of ya'll are doing Matchups you wanna see, here's my list:
  1. Parasoul vs. Neo Palatan (Skullgirls vs. RWBY)
  2. Shadow the Hedgehog vs. Zero (Sonic vs. Mega Man)
  3. Erza Scarlet vs. Saber (Fairy Tail vs. Fate)
  4. Dexter vs. Jimmy Neutron (Cartoon Network vs. Nickelodeon)
  5. Yoshimitsu vs. Kenshi (Tekken vs. Mortal Kombat)
  6. Death the Kid vs. Satsuki Kiryuin (Soul Eater vs. Kill la Kill)
  7. Trunks vs. Cable (Dragon Ball vs. Marvel)
  8. Filia vs. Shantae (Skullgirls vs. Shantae)
  9. Hwoarang vs. Kim Kaphwan (Tekken vs. King of Fighters)
  10. Hyde Kido vs. Shirou Emiya (Under Night In Birth vs. Fate)
  11. Pit vs. Panty Anarchy (Kid Icarus vs. Panty and Stocking)
  12. Devilman vs. Spawn (Devilman vs. Image Comics)
  13. Luz Noceda vs. Anne Boonechuy (The Owl House vs. Amphibia)
  14. Denji vs. Yuji Itadori (Chainsaw Man vs. Jujutsu Kaisen)
  15. Leone vs. Makoto Nanaya
  16. Jenny Wakeman vs. Robotboy
  17. Tetsuo Shima vs. Shinji Ikari
  18. El Tigre vs. Chat Noir
  19. Kitana vs. Lucina
  20. Hakumen vs. Sephiroth
  21. Generator Rex vs. Max Steel
  22. Leone vs. Makoto Nanaya
That's what I got so far

FE8X9AzXsAAh4lC

Speaking of superman, now that they most likely lost the "no limits" mindset, where do you think he will be rated and ehat kind of hax they will bring, from what i can tell, he would scale to multiversal via darkseid maybe? Universal minimun i guess, idk about speed though
They’ll have him at Universal at minimum and he’ll be very, very high into MFTL+ most likely

They’ll have him at Universal at minimum and he’ll be very, very high into MFTL+ most likely
Around Wonder Woman and Hal Jordan in terms of Speed/AP, if not higher, perhaps they will use the Reality-Blitzing Missiles for his Speed.

I don't see him be put on the same level of the Flashes, considering last time he couldn't stop either Wally or Barry while they were racing.

4625147-7378011958-shame.jpg

lol

Lowkey DB might just do no-limits Supes by scaling to immeasurable speed via Flash & GLs, and infinite via expanding universe or sth. I wouldn't be shocked. Didn't there exist statement that Superman literally cannot die in DC.

If everyone its doing Matchups, i may as well bring my list:
  • Pegasus Seiya VS Shazam (Saint Seiya VS DC)
  • Commander Shepard VS Star-Lord (Mass Effect VS Marvel)
  • Sailor Moon VS Madoka Kaname (Sailor Moon VS Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
  • Alucard VS D (Castlevania VS Vampire Hunter D)
  • Sailor Saturn VS Raven (Sailor Moon VS DC)
  • Giorno Giovanna VS Joker (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure VS Persona)
  • Dormammu VS Trigon (Marvel VS DC)
  • Gwen Tennyson VS Terra Branford (Ben 10 VS Final Fantasy VI)
  • Motoko Kusanagi VS Adam Jensen (Ghost in the Shell VS Deus Ex)
  • Raoh VS Toyotomi Hideyoshi (Fist of the North Star VS Sengoku Basara)
  • Neo VS Kirito (Matrix VS Sword Art Online)
  • Baby VS Vanitas (Dragon Ball VS Kingdom Hearts)
  • Lupin III VS Kaito Kid (Lupin the Third VS Detective Conan)
  • Bloom VS Will Vandom (Winx Club VS W.I.T.C.H.)
  • Silver Surfer VS Captain Atom (Marvel VS DC)
  • Duke Nukem VS Sam Stone (Duke Nukem VS Serious Sam)
  • Meliodas VS Asta (The Seven Deadly Sins VS Black Clover)
  • Gintoki Sakata VS Deadpool (Gintama VS Marvel)
  • Finn and Jake VS Mordecai and Rigby (Adventure Time VS Regular Show)
  • Diavolo VS Overhaul (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure VS My Hero Academia)
  • Gogeta VS Omnimon (Dragon Ball VS Digimon)
  • Randy Cunningham VS Ladybug (Randy Cunningham VS Miraculous Ladybug)
  • Trevor Philips VS Dallas (Grand Theft Auto VS Payday)
  • Megatron VS Frieza (Transformers VS Dragon Ball)
  • Sinbad VS Gilgamesh (Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic VS Fate/Stay Night)
  • Garrosh Hellscream VS Grimgor Ironhide (Warcraft VS Warhammer)
  • Anne Boonchuy VS Luz Noceda (Amphibia VS The Owl House)
  • Battle Beast VS Lord Boros (Invincible VS One-Punch Man)
  • Hellboy VS Nero (Dark Horse Comics VS Devil May Cry)
  • Zeus VS Deus (God of War VS Asura's Wrath)
  • Father VS Father (Full Metal Alchemist VS Codename: Kids Next Door)
  • Yugo VS Aladdin (Wakfu VS Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic)
  • Gordon Freeman VS Isaac Clarke (Half-Life VS Dead Space)
  • Frisk VS John Egbert (Undertale VS Homestuck)
  • Shirou Ogami VS Bigby Wolf (Brand New Animal VS Fable)
  • Yuna VS Lucy Heartfilia (Final Fantasy X VS Fairy Tail)
  • Devilman VS Spawn (Devilman VS Image)
  • John Rambo VS Captain Price (Rambo VS Call of Duty)
  • Senator Armstrong VS Funny Valentine (Metal Gear VS Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
  • Marshall D. Teach VS King K. Rool (One Piece VS Donkey Kong)
  • Ezio Auditore da Firenze VS Geralt of Rivia (Assassin's Creed VS The Witcher)
  • Perry the Platypus VS Skipper (Phineas and Ferb VS Madagascar)
  • The Sentry VS Gemini Saga (Marvel VS Saint Seiya)
  • The Knight VS Ori (Hollow Knight VS Ori)
  • King Ghidorah VS Deathwing (Godzilla VS Warcraft)
  • Alice Liddell VS Sebastian Castellanos (American McGee's Alice VS The Evil Within)
  • Agent 47 VS Golgo 13 (Hitman VS Golgo 13)
  • Cell VS Copy X (Dragon Ball VS Mega Man)
  • Monkey D. Luffy VS Captain Marvelous (One Piece VS Super Sentai)
  • Kratos VS Dante (God of War VS Devil May Cry)
  • Majora VS Aku (The Legend of Zelda VS Samurai Jack)
  • Bill Cipher VS Discord (Gravity Falls VS My Little Pony)
  • Donquixote Doflamingo VS Nui Harime (One Piece VS Kill la Kill)
  • Alex Mercer VS Cole MacGrath (Prototype VS InFAMOUS)
  • Simon the Digger VS Kyle Rayner (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann VS DC)
  • Zebra VS Black Bolt (Toriko VS Marvel)
  • Dexter VS Jimmy Neutron (Dexter's Laboratory VS The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron)
  • Donald Duck VS Daffy Duck (Disney VS Warner Bros.)
  • Jean Grey VS Phoenix Ikki (Marvel VS Saint Seiya)
  • Sir Daniel Fortesque VS Sir Arthur (MediEvil VS Ghosts 'n Goblins)
  • Tal'Set VS Regina (Turok VS Dino Crisis)
  • Max Payne VS The Punisher (Max Payne VS Marvel)
  • Billy Butcher VS Stain (The Boys VS My Hero Academia)
  • Aqualad VS Peter Jackson (DC VS Camp Half-Blood Chronicles)
  • Meruem VS Kars (Hunter X Hunter VS Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
And many others, but this are the ones that had come to my mind right now.

Last edited:
Why do people even want Frieza vs Megatron as a match up. It's such a bad stomp it ain't even funny.

Plus what are the similarities between the two? The most I can think of is that their the rivals of the main characters and main antagonists of their series, they're evil tyrants, and they're white.

Why do people even want Frieza vs Megatron as a match up. It's such a bad stomp it ain't even funny.

Plus what are the similarities between the two? The most I can think of is that their the rivals of the main characters and main antagonists of their series, they're evil tyrants, and they're white.
  • Frieza has **** all else
  • DB has done just about as vague connections matches this season too ngl
  • Frieza is entertaining enough to be cool to see him in general
  • Judging by this season DB still does disgusting stomps
  • Interested to see how would DB handle Megatron
  • We could have had a 6 win streak for DBZ to solidify a true 2nd best win streak in DB but nooo

Interested to see how would DB handle Megatron
They'll likely place him on par with Optimus who they place as 5-A and MHS+. And they'll scale Frieza to DBS level characters, who they place at 3-A and MFTL+. Even with the upcoming upgrades for G1 (5-A, potentially even Low 4-C and Relativistic speed), that won't save Megs

The only wincon I see for Megs is if they mega composite him and use Alternity Megatron (To which Megs stomps)

So looking at that chapter, it doesn't really look like he got disintegrated, it looks like he got shredded, as they only really show him get slashed by the attack, then it focuses on Ichigo and then shows aizen's body hit the ground all beat up

Edit: Actually you can just straight up see it being a giant gash on his chest that sits there for a second, before getting stitched up.

https://bleachmanga.biz/read-bleach-chapter-421-deicide-23-updated/ here's the chapter if anyone needs it

Btw what do people think about this, if he wasn't disintegrated by this attack, this means his Regen is waaaay lower than what we currently have it as

Btw what do people think about this, if he wasn't disintegrated by this attack, this means his Regen is waaaay lower than what we currently have it as
I'm going to assume that the logic went something like this:
Aizen's body is made of reishi or soul particles. Aizen regen body = Aizen regen soul. Therefore low-godly.

I'm going to assume that the logic went something like this:
Aizen's body is made of reishi or soul particles. Aizen regen body = Aizen regen soul. Therefore low-godly.
But wouldnt you only gain low godly by complete physical destruction vs just getting the soul cut and regen'ing? This seems like it's just Mid regeneration no? As all attacks could theoretically harm him as long as it either harms the soul/has NPI and we have no other proof of him surviving anything worse than being chopped in half and being slashed badly.

Especially with the explanation for low godly relies on it specifically being a disembodied form of consciousness.

But wouldnt you only gain low godly by complete physical destruction vs just getting the soul cut and regen'ing? This seems like it's just Mid regeneration no? As all attacks could theoretically harm him as long as it either harms the soul/has NPI and we have no other proof of him surviving anything worse than being chopped in half and being slashed badly.

Especially with the explanation for low godly relies on it specifically being a disembodied form of consciousness.
The logic behind it originally was that Mugetsu had a vague statement of returning its target to “nothing”, uses Quincy powers in it which erases souls, Aizen couldn’t be killed by anything in SS which has multiple forms of EE like Yama’s Bankai, Hado 54, Ichibe’s palace thing etc. Since he doesn’t have a physical body and just a soul which fulfils the same function, it would be low godly as opposed to mid godly or high regen.

Currently, there is a scan that says that the mind/memories of people are contained in their konpaku (spiritual body) so if Aizen got that shit erased and came back, he would actually have mid godly.

They'll likely place him on par with Optimus who they place as 5-A and MHS+. And they'll scale Frieza to DBS level characters, who they place at 3-A and MFTL+. Even with the upcoming upgrades for G1 (5-A, potentially even Low 4-C and Relativistic speed), that won't save Megs

The only wincon I see for Megs is if they mega composite him and use Alternity Megatron (To which Megs stomps)
Mainly it was the mentions of alt versions of Megs being strong few years ago, yeah.

Probably was G1 wank tho.

Frieza did survive SSJ Broly hits for an hour, which in DB land is stupid strong.

the criteria is his soul, which is why his sealed in muken along with other dangerous criminals who are immortals and can't be executed by any known means.

(and no mayuri isn't talking about the actual heart, Aizen heart got destroyed by Yhwach and he was walking around fine and dandy after)

the only way reiatsu(spiritual pressure) can emit is via the reiryoku(users soul or fuel) thats how i understood his regen or via combining with the Hogyoku its gives him reliant regen.

Currently, there is a scan that says that the mind/memories of people are contained in their konpaku (spiritual body) so if Aizen got that shit erased and came back, he would actually have mid godly.
oh interesting can i see the scan

i always thought aizen and gerard(who regenerates from the reishi around him) had a high tier of low godly regen tbh as most bleach characters have npi and can destroy souls.

oh interesting can i see the scan
Ctrl+F “konpaku” on page 132 of the General Discussion. Quotes were dropped near the end. Even has the page numbers for CFYOW too.
i always thought aizen and gerard(who regenerates from the reishi around him) had a high tier of low godly regen tbh as most bleach characters have npi and can destroy souls.
Gerard gets his cuz his body was gone (technically still there in the form of ice) and made a new one out of atmospheric reishi so he doesn’t need his body to still exist to regen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back