• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the final thumbnail is twby aizen tbh.
I'm sticking to my gut with aizen winning. He was competing with top tiers in the tybw with literal straps behind his back via seals.
I mean outside of screwing up Yeehaw mind with his hax And taking some hits he didn't do any damage to the guy

I mean outside of screwing up Yeehaw mind with his hax And taking some hits he didn't do any damage to the guy
True, but in Bleach, it you're not comparable to your opponent's power, they can just flex and you'll be on the ground unable to move.

Aizen must have been somewhat comparable to Yhwach in order to survive being near him, fight him, and for his KS to not immediately get negged, like how Aizen did to Soifon.

BASE yeehaw's mind mine you. Whats funny is my friend irl keeps telling me Madara can resist Aizens mind hax and I'm just like trying to make him understand how good his mind hax are.

jfhfBAp.jpg

Gotta admit, even as someone who doesn't particularly care for either series, I'm really excited for this fight.

Seems like there's a lot of animation potential, the analysis could be ******* wild if they get it right, both characters seem cool as hell, and it seems like this fight and the next are really being hyped up.

Rooting for Aizen but only because I think he looks cool

I know its a rule that Kaguya and Yuwach can't have a vs thread on this site but any reason why beyond toxicity?
Toxicity is bad enough.

So bad you would need to evaluate in a totally neutral manner (which can be hard to do for fans or for those poor in English) why this could be discussed to even reopen this.

homura_akemi_vs_i_no_by_kenshinryougi_deuqptw-pre.jpg

I always respect a person of culture

fleetway_super_sonic_vs_red_arcueid_by_kenshinryougi_denh002-pre.jpg

May I ask why Fleetway Super Sonic is special enough to discuss

i_m_chaos_bitch_by_humblemorgana_deswk7t-pre.jpg

Juggernaut vs Knuckles... Is that Archie Knuckles or just game Knuckles though

Last edited:

Does this mean I can make a Swank joke?
I have a weird feeling about this. That this Season 8 finale will not be Galactus vs Unicron despite it being really requested specifically as a finale.

This aside... Is anyone finding Lousy calculation more dangerous and disgusting than a Liam Swank/Liam's Wank though

Gotta admit, even as someone who doesn't particularly care for either series, I'm really excited for this fight.

Seems like there's a lot of animation potential, the analysis could be ******* wild if they get it right, both characters seem cool as hell, and it seems like this fight and the next are really being hyped up.

Rooting for Aizen but only because I think he looks cool
Yeah, I haven’t seen all of Naruto and still have to watch bleach, but don’t they both have mountains of hax and abilities?

Louder Pls. 📣📣📣

This is literally the biggest peeve I have for DB and why I think they're the professional wrestling of battleboarding.

They never look into how hax and abilities plays into fights and just go with raw stats as the final deciding factor even when raw stats just wont always cut it (you literally can't physically kill aizen no matter how much TNT you blow up in his face).

The only thing that predates hax/abilities is speed and even in that regard DB fails miserably since they had a TON of fights where the speed advantage was so large that it could have ended in the blink of an eye yet it didn't.

I understand trying to make things simple for the sake of entertainment but they risk sounding dumb during the explanation parts.
I just want to see if they can actually figure it out

I just want to see if they can actually figure it out
Actually they tried to do this. In Iron Fist vs Po and Macho Man Randy Savage vs Kool-Aid Man. (Those Po cannot die unless he dies in the spirit realm, Kool-Aid Man cannot die unless all things Kool-Aid cease to exist shenanigans)

Galactus vs Unicron is the only episode that has the S8 finale feels
Outside of it what episode does have Finale feel?
Chief vs Samus ain't bad but ain't finale material and we're already balls deep in returnees
Cole vs Alex ain't finale material

Tbh, I hope they use sprites for Joker vs Giorno. I feel like it's gonna look so weird if they use SFM models.
I feel like with personas and stands it wouldn’t be too bad in 3D, most of them are bigger than the user, so they would probably do slower and heavier hits, so or just shoot blasts, and for stands they just need to rapid jab. The problem is probably more with Joker since he does all this stuff

I feel like with personas and stands it wouldn’t be too bad in 3D, most of them are bigger than the user, so they would probably do slower and heavier hits, so or just shoot blasts, and for stands they just need to rapid jab. The problem is probably more with Joker since he does all this stuff
My main problem is Giorno's and Joker's SFM models, I feel like the two will look really weird side by side due to clashing aesthetics. (They're likely to use Giorno's over heaven animation model and In game Joker's animation model). That and I'm a bit biased towards Sprites for stuff like these

I mean technically it’s Marvel vs Marvel isn’t it? Didn’t Marvel own Transformers?
They did, but not anymore

No, but they will once Disney buys Hasbro.
No

My main problem is Giorno's and Joker's SFM models, I feel like the two will look really weird side by side due to clashing aesthetics. (They're likely to use Giorno's over heaven animation model and In game Joker's animation model). That and I'm a bit biased towards Sprites for stuff like these
Oh that’s what you meant, sorry. Yeah I’d imagine all, if not most of Joker and Giorno’s models clash with eachother
Most of Giorno has like some kind of thick lines on them while Joker is the exact opposite

They did, but not anymore

No
If Giorno vs Joker does happen and it is 3D. Then they will use jokers smash model and giornos eoh model

Galactus vs Unicron is the only episode that has the S8 finale feels
Outside of it what episode does have Finale feel?
Chief vs Samus ain't bad but ain't finale material and we're already balls deep in returnees
Cole vs Alex ain't finale material
Off the top of my head.

New:
*Frieza Vs Megatron
*Ash Vs Yugi
*Joker Vs Gio

Returners (At least one reused character per MU):
*Spawn Vs Demi-fiend
*Dante Vs Kratos
*Vegeta Vs Thor

Cursed:
*Goku Vs Superman 3