• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing much. IIRC, DB admits that it doesn't intend to actually end battleboard arguments but rather to entertain which is completely fair.

I'll admit that I see no way Aizen loses but after seeing Alucard vs. DIO, it proved the lengths that it can do in terms of mental gymnastics
Uh Dio actually beats Alucard so don't get how that proves muh mental gymnastics bullshit

Betting and rooting Aizen, tho i can see they giving Madara a possible win

Madara really doesn't have any way to kill Aizen (unless they use DB trademark mental gymnastics that they did with Jotaro)

And it's odd how Aizen has pretty much every resistance he needs to counter what Madara has.

It'll be an entertaining watch at the very least, i guess.

Thanks. And thanks to some fans of Death Battle Wiki.

But why is that Ragna guy Nemesis Bloodryche instead of the OG Ragna?
I think that's a reference to what Nemesis said in one of his predictions
Iirc someone on the prediction said that someone on the team is watching his videos and then he said "They can add me!"
Looks like they did

Funny how me saying "mental gymnastics" got two people using mental gymnastics into me thinking alucard wins instead of "they got something in the fight wrong". Lol
You didn't help urself there
And what Mental gymnastics when they gave reason as to why plus it's not even a good example to use for ur point

You didn't help urself there
And what Mental gymnastics when they gave reason as to why plus it's not even a good example to use for ur point
Am I obligated to rephrase my statement just because you did not understand it?

Wouldn't be much of a discussion if we all agreed to the same thing now, would it?

Ngl, being more strict, it does feel like Alu prolly should've taken it.

Tho I'm not familiar with them and its still honestly a weird matchup to decide the winner.

Imagine thinking that DB isn't going to completely skimp on the Genjutsu/Illusions thing and just go the usual "Tons of TNT/More FTL" route.
I mean that's going to be a factor, but both characters main thing IS their illusion powers so they're gonna have to make a good point on how both deal with them, will it be satisfactory? Eehhhhh that's a whole other can of worms, this episode and it's fight have to be LONG

I mean that's going to be a factor, but both characters main thing IS their illusion powers so they're gonna have to make a good point on how both deal with them, will it be satisfactory? Eehhhhh that's a whole other can of worms, this episode and it's fight have to be LONG
I swear to god, they'll just go "Lol these things cancel each other out, so it's a brute force contest"
NEXT TIME ON DEATH BATTLE: MORE CAPESHIT

Imagine thinking that DB isn't going to completely skimp on the Genjutsu/Illusions thing and just go the usual "Tons of TNT/More FTL" route.
Louder Pls. 📣📣📣

This is literally the biggest peeve I have for DB and why I think they're the professional wrestling of battleboarding.

They never look into how hax and abilities plays into fights and just go with raw stats as the final deciding factor even when raw stats just wont always cut it (you literally can't physically kill aizen no matter how much TNT you blow up in his face).

The only thing that predates hax/abilities is speed and even in that regard DB fails miserably since they had a TON of fights where the speed advantage was so large that it could have ended in the blink of an eye yet it didn't.

I understand trying to make things simple for the sake of entertainment but they risk sounding dumb during the explanation parts.

I swear to god, they'll just go "Lol these things cancel each other out, so it's a brute force contest"
NEXT TIME ON DEATH BATTLE: MORE CAPESHIT
Fax lmao.

They're trying to keep things simple and by the numbers since actually putting hax and abilities above stats causes more confusion but it's getting so dumb at this point. Every fight literally ends the same nowadays.

What i would like is to see Warhammer 40k in Death Battle? Who could go against Emperor of the Mankind without being turned into insane husk in 1 second. Even god-tier Star Butterfly, Kirby, Goku, Superman and Thanos cannot defeat him. Can Shrek defeat him?

AP/SPEED Are the biggest and important to many MU of course no shit they gonna focus on that more often
Hax/Abilities can help determine/adding more into character x W over y but more often then not it's gonna be I'm packing the bigger number here and far faster
ok enjoy your insert absurdly high number+insert order of number that nobody uses+illion tons of TNT for the next 10 years of death battle, i guess

ok enjoy your insert absurdly high number+insert order of number that nobody uses+illion tons of TNT for the next 10 years of death battle, i guess
Why yes thank you
And they do go over abilities of why character x wins it just a backdrop most of the time
When did I blame DB for it? Im using it as a reason as to why they're getting repetitive. I acknowledged that they're for entertainment rather than the end all be all of battheboard arguments.

cool off
My comment was referring to the other poster
Never blamed you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back