• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why yes thank you
And they do go over abilities of why character x wins it just a backdrop most of the time

My comment was referring to the other poster
Never blamed you
What you said still applied to what I said which was similar to the point that the "other poster" made, I also find it odd that this is one of the few times I see you posting something yet it was in those two instances that you did not quote.

To me it goes like this,

Speed is above Abilities since depending on how fast you are and what the hax is, you can speedblitz.

Abilities are above AP since this is when technicalities come into play like regen and hax which depending on what the charaters in question are, can challenge AP as a deciding factor

Speed>Abilities>AP

Just my thoughts, folks here feel free to chip in.

What do you think about bringing Toffee to Death Battle? Say fight against Loki?

Guess who my suggested opponent for him is...

...Just... Just guess...

CompassSpin.gif

WlivsTM.png

Or rather, don't. Zarathustra go brrr
I think I've bought up Wilhelm before:

Connections:
  • Modestly mannered or attired businessmen or CEO's of conglomerate empires.
  • Both plot around the destruction of their respective universes, or possibly higher.
  • Both are apparently seldom seen after their main arcs, or are considered straight up dead (both after central collapses of the functions of their universes)
  • Both manipulate a sort of rouges gallery of ads (Wilhelm steps in when it comes to the Testaments, and also fills in for the late dead Sergius after his defeat in II. Toffee apparently has Ludo?)
  • Both have prophetic philosophies in how to reach their goals (Wilhelm wished to uphold the cycle of the Eternal Recurrence. Toffee had a bone to pick with Magic).

Gonna be bold here: no better MUs, or your money back.

Btw guys, Question about Aizen as I haven't read Bleach in years, what was the justification for Low-godly? His profile only says it's source is from the Hogyoku, main form of damage I remember is being blown in half by Gin.

That would be the case, but apparently the attack has quincy properties in it and thats why he got Low-godly.
So looking at that chapter, it doesn't really look like he got disintegrated, it looks like he got shredded, as they only really show him get slashed by the attack, then it focuses on Ichigo and then shows aizen's body hit the ground all beat up

Edit: Actually you can just straight up see it being a giant gash on his chest that sits there for a second, before getting stitched up.

https://bleachmanga.biz/read-bleach-chapter-421-deicide-23-updated/ here's the chapter if anyone needs it

Is it bad that I'm expecting some ridiculous bleach scaling for aizens speed? I want 2 million times speed of light swan because AsHwHalein LiGhT
In all seriousness I like how this wiki has madara and aizen near the same speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back