• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They managed to put Kool-Aid-Man in, they can absolutely figure out how to use IT.

It would basically be a fight of escalation, with Bill and Pennywise using increasingly more ludicrous forms until Deadlights swallow Bill Cipher.
Kool Aid Man is Pretty simple to work with
Pennywise In most of his appearance stalks kid and just terrorize them while just turns into a monster
Nothing he done screams interesting in a vs fight

Lately I've been seeing Infinity Ultron vs Batman who laughs as a match up. Thoughts on this? Normally Infinity Ultron slaps, but Batman who laughs would easily destroy using his Tier 1 self

Kool Aid Man is Pretty simple to work with
Pennywise In most of his appearance stalks kid and just terrorize them while just turns into a monster
Nothing he done screams interesting in a vs fight
That's the majority of what Bill has done as well. The only real fight Bill gets into was against the Shackatron.
Pennywise can turn into a werewolf, Paul Bunyan, his giant spider form, etc. He has a plethora of interesting things to take away from.
I'll admit, his powerset is probably more interesting against someone like Freddy, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't work with Bill Cipher.

They managed to put Kool-Aid-Man in, they can absolutely figure out how to use IT.

It would basically be a fight of escalation, with Bill and Pennywise using increasingly more ludicrous forms until Deadlights swallow Bill Cipher.
That's the majority of what Bill has done as well. The only real fight Bill gets into was against the Shackatron.
Pennywise can turn into a werewolf, Paul Bunyan, his giant spider form, etc. He has a plethora of interesting things to take away from.
I'll admit, his powerset is probably more interesting against someone like Freddy, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't work with Bill Cipher.
Well however good Pennywise vs Bill Cipher is, we know that if Discord can come along it will be Discord vs Bill Cipher. (And if they are willing to overuse a character for a Death Battle why would they refrain from using a new character from a verse they have introduced before?)

What are the connections for Raoh vs Toyotomi?
Connections:
Video game macho man characters from Arc System Works.
Red clad.
Really Macho.
With awesome looking armor.
Ambitious generals on the path of taking over the country.
Has a "weakness is a sin", "the strong survives and rules" logic
Fights with "hard punch" styles.
Both have a notable terrain/weather changing punch.

Highlights:
Sky punching vs ocean punching
Large country to Large planet Hideyoshi vs possibly country to star Raoh.
Good fighting choreography with 2D sprites and 3D models - something Death Battle crew should deliver.

Well however good Pennywise vs Bill Cipher is, we know that if Discord can come along it will be Discord vs Bill Cipher. (And if they are willing to overuse a character for a Death Battle why would they refrain from using a new character from a verse they have introduced before?)
No, absolutely. Discord vs Bill Cipher is going to be the MU that occurs, however I believe Pennywise could work in a versus match, regardless of who his opponent ultimately ends up being.

I think there being so many returnees is meant to be part of the season, at least partially.
Kinda, but looking at trends, lately we have gotten around at least 4 returnees.

S3 2
S4 3
S5 4
S6 4-5
S7 4-6
S8 9

So in that mind maybe Bowser vs Eggman and Thor vs Vegeta might happen, if even the "lesser" picks like Lex vs Doom and Akuma vs Kahn happened. They fit same vibes. Probably Ghost Rider vs Spawn and Kratos vs Dante too.

Considering how many returnees we got this season and how common they have become, I feel like next season will also have a fair number of returnees.
As long the MUs are the ones that are highly requested and don't make up most of the season, i will want new characters and especially new series/verses.

Scenario 1: Aizen vs Madara is season finale and unknown fight is 2D, because another 3D (outside Korra MU) would break the budget. Possible unknown 2D fight: Ultron vs Brainiac, Saitama vs Papeye, Discord vs Bill.
Scenario 2: Aizen vs Madara is not season finale. In that case, there are few possible MU: Galactus vs Unicron, Dante vs Kratos, Goku vs Superman round 3, Cole vs Alex

I’m curious to see if Sora from Kingdom Hearts will have a run back on the show eventually. Palpatine vs Xehanort will probably happen first, but still, it’s seems more likely he will reappear after Smash.

Ambitious generals on the path of taking over the country.
To be honest, Raoh wasn't trying to conquer a specific country but rather the wastelands, which was never specify to be Japan.

The connection still work since both want to bring order to their violent and chaotic worlds (sengoku japan and post apocalyptic wastelands) with an iron hand.

Anyway, as you can guess i also agree that Toyotomi Hideyoshi would be perfect for Raoh for the reasons you stated before.

Ok, so i think Shao Kahn is voiced by Luke Correia (I looked at some of his videos and his voice very resembles the voice of Shao in the preview) and honestly... No, just no, Luke is a good voice actor, but he's very poor at doing characters like Shao Kahn

Checked the sneak peek, the start could have been better then that honestly, fight is eh atm, stiff at some parts, Akuma voice is similar to his english one from SF4 so its not bad, Shao Kahn tho, its not even similar to any of his voices from the games, its not deep and threatening enough
Also Daitomachi confirmed the crew won't be using SFM anymore
So AkumaKahn is being done in Blender

Been a while since I shared a thumbnailed idea:

Eugeo (SAO: Alicization) vs Emperor Hugo (XC2: Torna The Golden Country)

Eugeo_vs_Hugo.png

Sword wielders that die in the line of duty (in this case, a 'medieval' war (Aegis war / VS Quinella, pre-WoU), and have their prized possessions (BRS / Brighid & Ageaeon) taken up by either a future main (Kirito, and MAYBE Morag), or (in the case of both of them) a twin in an position of royalty (Eolyne and Niall respectively) centuries after their passing. Both surnames are also seen as inconsequential, and have unnamed bothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back