• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying you want Nord VPN man to have a page.
A basic calc for NordVPN Man (Internet Historian) (I'm not great at calcs, full transparency):

1) Speed feat (in the field: architecture): The Cyber Police track him travelling from Singapore to Brazil to the UK to Area 53 (presumably somewhere in America, though I'll exclude it for the sake of calculations).

Distance between Singapore and Brazil is 16,987.569km. Distance between Brazil and UK is 8,966.339km. Together, that's 25,953.908km. The entire feat takes place in under 2 seconds, so I'll use that as the time value.

25,953.908km / 2 seconds = 14,751,953.9944 m/s , or about 0.049c.

in the field: ettiquette also has him kick a baguette into a cyclist hard enough to knock him off, and in the field: mythology also has him clash with the YouTube Restricted Content Logo, which shatters several stone columns with just the shockwaves alone. NordVPN Man.

I've no idea idea why I did any of this.

While obviously not my preferred MU for Akuma(Raoh,Gaoru and Yujiro Gang here) Kahn is fine via Meta and Legacy at least and I hope the animation for it slaps and be a hit cause it b damn right embarrassing to bring Akuma back and have his fight with Kahn be hot ass 🗑️

for now fight's minus is that began way too quick. Dio vs Alucard, RF vs GB, even Blakasa started up with some reason, with like mini culmination as fights, the only time I remember that not happening is Weiss vs Mitsuru. Like it could be like in Shao Khan vs M. Bison where was Baraka vs Baraka, bison comes and interrupts fight by killing one of and then Shao like: "Good grief, I can one shot these fodders too ", and kills second Baraka by a single jump. Fight just began and you could see this power from those 2.

Moveset seems a bit stiff and the camera angles aren't too dynamic (Although I can tell they're trying to go for a 2D fighter feel with the angles) but the action looks good, pretty solid choreography so far. Some of the sound effects lack a much needed omph and so do some of the impacts of their blows, and the set up is cool but too fast paced. Mixed on Kahns voice, he doesn't sound menacing enough, Akuma on the other hand sounds really good. The actual place they're fighting in is too bland, I get that Outworld is a barren wasteland and all that but I don't think it's ever looked as barren as it does here.

for now fight's minus is that began way too quick. Dio vs Alucard, RF vs GB, even Blakasa started up with some reason, with like mini culmination as fights, the only time I remember that not happening is Weiss vs Mitsuru. Like it could be like in Shao Khan vs M. Bison where was Baraka vs Baraka, bison comes and interrupts fight by killing one of and then Shao like: "Good grief, I can one shot these fodders too ", and kills second Baraka by a single jump. Fight just began and you could see this power from those 2.
Death Battle stopped caring after they were bought by Rooster Teeth

The fight right now definetly has some problems, Gianni (If it is him) does a pretty poor job at Shao, the fight begins too quick and the animation looks kinda stiff, but hey, remember when the sneak peek for Broly vs Hulk came out? Everyone here absolutely hated it, but when the full fight came out pretty much everyone liked the episode, maybe something similar will happen with this episode
Tho i kinda want this episode to be shit, so more people will begin requesting Akuma vs Raoh and the crew will just go "**** it, let's do it"

Exactly, it could have started with Shao Khan watching the match in his throne showcase his presence and might with visuals, for then have Akuma jump from nowhere and use with his "Die with 1000 Deaths" killing the fighters, then we can have both start shit talking like they do in the actual fight.
The actual place they're fighting in is too bland, I get that Outworld is a barren wasteland and all that but I don't think it's ever looked as barren as it does here.
They should have use the MK11 Arena stage.

Then why, there is no episode equally long and cinematic as Goku vs Superman?
Opinions are good and anything, but imo superman vs Goku isn't even that good. Long, have cool moments, but doesn't means others are worse. Plus it is literally Season 1 finale how most of episodes must be as long as Goku vs Superman. Not to mention, that some episodes not need to be exactly cinematic to be good.

This... Makes Korra vs Rey some kind of almost even in stats. Of course Korra would edge out in raw power if the very controversial Raava and Vaatu scaling and the moon koi fish statement is taken and accepted. Then Korra jumps down to 43 Gigatons via previous Avatar scaling.

But then Rey has her own Jedi scaling and even the Disney showcases have several to several hundreds of gigatons of TNT.

So this glitchy darkness thing from Pibby is becoming popular. If it appears on DB I wonder who it could fight once that becomes a full series?

Galeem seems like the best option at the moment IMO.

So this glitchy darkness thing from Pibby is becoming popular. If it appears on DB I wonder who it could fight once that becomes a full series?

Galeem seems like the best option at the moment IMO.
Everyone is like: "Sora" right now.

Ngl, LeBron James is protagonist in space jam 2, after that everyone were like: "Sora"

CN dark crossover, everyone around me: "Sora".

It's funny to me and at same time redundant, because we already have Sora vs Shulk. LeBron is not that good to me and Pibby needs a little time.

Edit: Just noticed it was meant for that glitchy goo and not Pibby herself. What can I say, shame on me. But either way it needs time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back