• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright my thoughts so far on the preview
  1. Fight looks alright so far HTH scenes look good
  2. There Using MK11 Kahn Model and Tekken Akuma Model in the fight which makes me wonder how Oni gonna be in
  3. Why the Fight takes place in a dessert and not like an Arena maybe we'll have a change of scenery like we did before
  4. VA for Akuma sounds fine,VA for Shao Kahn feels weird and needs to be deeper
overall looks fine so far could be much better then when fully released

Last edited:
20211103_032311.gif

Mac vs Ippo with that aesthetic would be so sick
And a way better episode to talk about real boxing than Balrog vs TJ Combo

true but in terms of legacy Colex just fit this season perfectly 🤷‍♂️
Which is weird - see, Alex Mercer vs Cole MacGrath is legacy overdue and is debatable enough after seeing the responses at the Community Death Battle.

But fitting Alex Mercer vs Cole MacGrath in would apparently destroy the chance of having Galactus vs Unicron this year (fine for me as if Transformers has a movie in 2022 it makes marketing sense to have Galacron at that time instead). And Galactus vs Unicron is just another super overdue MU.

... Oh yeah watch out for Korra vs Boruto and have Moon to Small Planet Boruto vs Island to at most Moon Korra.

The preview doesn't look all that promising tbh. Gonna predict that the full episode will be a 7/10 for me unless the fight really picks up after the preview.

Also Akuma not enunciating the 's' in die one thousand deaths bothers me more than it should

Heard around the comments on the sneak peek.

Not the best. Still gonna beat Blake Belladonna vs Mikasa Ackerman.

Most of my opinions (good and bad) have been mentioned before so not gonna repeat.

For those who are still are upset about not having Akuma vs Raoh (and likely more so by now) who else Raoh can face? Like does Toyotomi Hideyoshi (Sengoku Basara) make a good opponent?

Most of my opinions (good and bad) have been mentioned before so not gonna repeat.

For those who are still are upset about not having Akuma vs Raoh (and likely more so by now) who else Raoh can face? Like does Toyotomi Hideyoshi (Sengoku Basara) make a good opponent?
If they can run Shadow three times they can do it with Akuma again vs Raoh

What are the connections for Raoh vs Toyotomi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back