• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_4690.jpg

Real talk, Yoshi vs Tohru?

The fact that i recognize who is in the rigth is sad |:
Hi my name is Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that's how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee (AN: if u don't know who she is get da hell out of here!). I'm not related to Gerard Way but I wish I was because he's a major ******* hottie. I'm a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I'm also a witch, and I go to a magic school called Hogwarts in England where I'm in the seventh year (I'm seventeen). I'm a goth (in case you couldn't tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside Hogwarts. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.

Pennywise In most of his appearance stalks kid and just terrorize them while just turns into a monster
Nothing he done screams interesting in a vs fight

Say it again?

So like I just watched the first episode of Hellsing Ultimate, is there supposed to be like, no background music most of the time or is that just a thing with the English dub? Cause it is super quiet, even the voices a lot of the time.

You know its amazing how many people are siding with akuma and yet I'm not surprised

Akuma has frankly has one of the Strongest bookings and portrayal from Capcom in various medias also helps he rarely if ever jobs in his own series

Meanwhile Shao Kahn was treated like a joke in MK11 that he even jobbed to his own daughter and needed Aftermath to redeem himself a bit

You know its amazing how many people are siding with akuma and yet I'm not surprised

Akuma has frankly has one of the Strongest bookings and portrayal from Capcom in various medias also helps he rarely if ever jobs in his own series

Meanwhile Shao Kahn was treated like a joke in MK11 that he even jobbed to his own daughter and needed Aftermath to redeem himself a bit
Yeah, consistently Akuma is a big deal and Kahn jobs kinda a lot.

But theoretical scale Kahn can get stomps Akuma to oblivion.

Well look at Darkseid. Look at Shao Kahn. We know why we have Dark Kahn.

Yeah, consistently Akuma is a big deal and Kahn jobs kinda a lot.

But theoretical scale Kahn can get stomps Akuma to oblivion.
Recalls Dio vs Alucard already. Any more bits of similar memories one can recall?

One of them has high godly regeneration.

Its kind of funny how Akuma stares with that face at him and Kahn looks down at him like "who tf you are to have the right to fight whoever you want"
THAEabpt8vuxv8Uni5ndvAJ5g6hUfh76u_7zH8Vy0er4CtrJgcOUXzZTMfX6b1th2FTgqkKrt-etuj8=s640-c-fcrop64=1,38090000c7f6ffff-nd

Manlets when will they learn
Well does that kind of reflect Shao Kahn is canonically taller than Akuma?

Yes but my point is Akuma benefits from Strong portrayal also help that SF isn't a mess like MK is when It comes to PLS
That is different point but also fair.

Honestly it seems odd to now hear Solar System lvl top tiers after MK has been trashed so much almost every MK character in DB should've lost lol

There’s definitely going to be a shock to those people seeing Shao win lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back