• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
darbvi5-4949cf5b-0665-4cc5-b47d-03ca5cc466ca.jpg

How likely?
After part 7 anime

How likely?
Less likely than Steven Armstrong vs King Bradley IG

There’s definitely going to be a shock to those people seeing Shao win lol
Apart from shock, people may also yell inaccurate since Akuma scales from Ultron, Thanos, Galactus and Iron Man and Doctor Doom - while Shao Kahn scales from Batman and Darkseid (and possibly Superman to an unknown discount).

I can see it happening despite how horrendously Valentine stomps. That and they're likely gonna make Valentine 7-B via scaling D4C to THE WORLD. Also I don't remember how strong they made Raiden in their DB
Well I would say Funny Valentine hax stomps and possibly thousands of times faster than Raiden (whom Steven Armstrong tags).

Last time Raiden was scaled from above Metal Gear Excelsus which is designed to start and survive nuclear wars... So possibly anywhere Large Town (what yields to destroy Metal Gear Excelsus) to City+ (real life yield from Tsar Bomba).

You know its amazing how many people are siding with akuma and yet I'm not surprised

Akuma has frankly has one of the Strongest bookings and portrayal from Capcom in various medias also helps he rarely if ever jobs in his own series

Meanwhile Shao Kahn was treated like a joke in MK11 that he even jobbed to his own daughter and needed Aftermath to redeem himself a bit
I kinda have this weird feeling that Akuma might win, despite the fact that he shouldn't, like how Hiei beat Sasuke, just because he's a better character

Honestly, since they mentioned realm merging, Kahn win is likely.

Kahn also seems to have more notable abilities going by so far. Absorbing souls from earth is visually striking.

And then reflecting projectiles, having TK and even big brick hammer.

Last edited:
Honestly, since they mentioned realm merging, Kahn win is likely.

Kahn also seems to have more notable abilities going by so far. Absorbing souls from earth is visually striking.

And then reflecting projectiles, having TK and even big brick hammer.
Yeah there probably going to explain how not only how Shao ***** on him in stats but also how he counters Akuma pretty hard as well lmao

I don't know full extent of Necalli's soul shenanigans, but scene with Akuma looked more like physical absorbtion. If Shao outstats, that might not be enough for Akuma. Even then that was resistance and not immunity.

Yes but my point is Akuma benefits from Strong portrayal also help that SF isn't a mess like MK is when It comes to PLS
Eh, Capcom still ruined some stuff to their franchises and characters, not as often, but they do, Akuma overall is portrayed as challenging strong characters, especially in crossovers

Going through sheer qualitative comparison:

• Akuma defeated M.Bison who led a global(?) crime syndicate. Shao Kahn conquered and merged realms. And ruled them.
  • Akuma "has soul hax" by punching. Shao Kahn absorbs souls by waving his hand.
  • Akuma has ki. Shao Kahn has magic.
  • Shao Kahn has telekinesis that Akuma does not.
  • Shao Kahn has a war hammer.
  • Both have range projectile options.
  • Both can teleport.

Yeah Shao Kahn should win against Akuma even by Season 1 Death Battle logic.

Eh, Capcom still ruined some stuff to their franchises and characters, not as often, but they do, Akuma overall is portrayed as challenging strong characters, especially in crossovers
Yeah. And yeah. Akuma was better written in stories - canon or crossover.

I don't know full extent of Necalli's soul shenanigans, but scene with Akuma looked more like physical absorbtion. If Shao outstats, that might not be enough for Akuma. Even then that was resistance and not immunity.
Necalli does it exactly like the pillar men devour vampires, absorb them with their body

Shao Kahn anyway has bigger potency in soul hax

You know its amazing how many people are siding with akuma and yet I'm not surprised

Akuma has frankly has one of the Strongest bookings and portrayal from Capcom in various medias also helps he rarely if ever jobs in his own series

Meanwhile Shao Kahn was treated like a joke in MK11 that he even jobbed to his own daughter and needed Aftermath to redeem himself a bit
Ngl, alot of scailing stuff is inconsistent in MK

How likely?
I hate this so much. What does the fight even look? I can't see it being that visually interesting and as over the top as a Senator Armstrong fight deserves to be.

Let Funny Valentine fight another fictional president (like Michael Wilson). Armstrong needs to battle Richard Hawk from Metal Wolf Chaos, they're literally the same character.

I hate this so much. What does the fight even look? I can't see it being that visually interesting and as over the top as a Senator Armstrong fight deserves to be.

Let Funny Valentine fight another fictional president (like Michael Wilson). Armstrong needs to battle Richard Hawk from Metal Wolf Chaos, they're literally the same character.
Does Michael Wilson have a way to deal with Valentine’s hax

I like how the biggest controversy of this fight isn't who wins but rather what Shao Kahns stats are.

Guess that's what happens with a series where you can reasonably argue the characters are either building level or planetary lol.
It happens when your series is a complete mess in PLs especially when it operates on the logic everybody can beat anybody logic

Didn't think you'd see this again, huh?

Xeno_Matchups_-_Version_10.png

I kinda had a recent epiphany with how a good chunk of Xeno MUs have good relations with the Sonic Verse. Let me talk over the related amendments:

- Cross (XCX) has The Rookie (Sonic Forces) now as his best MU. For reasons that should have been made obvious... pages, ago?

- Jin Uzuki (Xenosaga) now has Espio as his best MU. One lesser acknowledged trait about Jin is his work as a private investigator for the likes of Helmer and his group of the Galaxy Federation (or Scientia in III, if that's your frame of reference). Sound familiar? How Team Chaotix also got privately contracted? Now I thought about Vector himself (the crocodile, not the company), but I didn't think that his personality would bounce off that well, at least not compared to Espio. Couple that with flexible scaling (Espio being listed at 5-C to tier 4, being a good midpoint for either Zarathustra wanking or the people who took Jin's death at face value), and I'd say I've finally found his best MU.

I also kept Levi as an honerable mention for relations, despite how much of a stomp it is. Idk what it is, Mr. Uzuki really doesn't have that much.

- Mephelis is now listed as an Honorable mention under Albedo for the same reasons that Shadow vs Rubedo (Jr.) was mentioned. Also Solaris vs U-DO makes for something worth chewing on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back