• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got curious about how game and comics duo have been used overtime. So I split DBs to eras between 50 episodes. I also added anime/manga because why not. This is a rough estimate.

Eps 1-50

VG 31

Comics 9

Anime/Manga 8

Eps 51-100

VG 26

Comics 16

Anime/Manga 12

Eps 101-150

VG 14

Comics 22

Anime/Manga 15

So games have declined a lot and comics have gained a lot. Anime/manga has slightly increased.

To be fair S1 being so early made early DB favor video games a lot.

XJ705r0EM3pL7OA02XcGDunbEHRCdYc-eF43XDBWt98NYK8Cz_QrvuwcKN17nMTkix-nfTU0SAWNn-9wUsOa_548TZoUYEecd6xmnGPd8ekIuznfvGV0CfbGQRoE8KC9deAstinJ
Beholder (Dungeons and Dragons) vs Dalek (Doctor Who)
Based
bMN2QYnu_XMqXQMzQhZdD4UdQF6YoeSI3mYOM4qy_ywH5Iuc4elPhXXbRk3ppMyUlKlz2xJj98zSapTz9Yj7fkC-70XveLn9A39fFmQ1JKXikzxKGreARj-w_2-cGPtpR5MNG2k0

Player Penguin (Club Penguin) vs Worm (Worms) (I could not find any good photos, belive me)
230-2305492_http-vignette2-wikia-nocookie-net-clubpenguin-images-club.png
EqBIg5zUUAE0wMN
Elite_Penguin_Force_Agent.png

p0A-cdZ2vpiVpF0AeaFUTIv67AFmc0aSEiAypcOhBVhG-VHmpVYG3tUHvOC2XFNRmRbYg7mLlW8CiNDwQNj2L8mw6Dc6aBPGQlkOWrlHSImjmRQ8AVdpb29UhCfQBiIxJYy3JdNt

W.D. Gaster (Undertale) vs Missingno. (Pokemon) (Admittedly more of a DBX matchup, but I still like it)
I mean, not on the top of my list for pokrmon fight but ok

You might make the case for Midway versions being far stronger, cause I know the revisions were suggesting to make the Midway games and Netherrealm games into separate pages given the massive continuity issues the newer games have.
Personally i think it would be the best, seen to much inconsistencies there is when it come to power levels from the Netherrealm games compared to Midway games.

Worst to me: Unsure tbh, but one I remember disliking was spider Gwen vs Batgirl. That one was just boring.

Best to me: Rverese Flash vs Goku Black easily. Research was well done, fight and music were amazing and they added the memes.

so you think DB will have Kahn win or no, I’d imagine it might surprise people that Akuma is gonna lose
NGL Mortal Kombat has been considered a jobber verse for long. An actor who has god powers lost against a racer. A queen to a universe merging conqueror lost to a street level character. A four arms general lost to a wild four arms vandal. Okay Shang Tsung lost to Akuma, Raiden lost to Thor and Sektor lost to Fulgore. The win record for MK in Death Battle is ugly and even some of its victories are considered inaccurate.

Yeah. Khan holds the stat trinity and experience edge. And he may or may not resist the Shun Goku Satsu.
It matters not as Kahn has a way better soul hax (waving a hand against punching 1000 times) and is Star Butterfly level without a 2-minute nonstop preparation - is Mortal Kombat having a CRT now or soon?

I was mad that Alexander lost lmao.
There were definitely some problems with the show. There was definitely an “Americanization” to it, the only American team that lost was the Green Berets when they fought the Spetsnaz, every single other American Character/Team won.
Alternate History Hub did a good review of the show recently on his other channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back