• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The list gets too long I need to post elsewhere

Next Year...

dboobvk-0f95e4f6-1b8b-46e7-b36d-6cadd2062c5a.png
Another overdue Halloween matchup.
Followed by
Pennywise_VS_Freddy.png

And
Nemesis_vs_Nemesis-Slient_Evil.png

And
Spinal_VS_Cervantes_Unknown.png

And
Vampire_Hunter_D_vs_Alucard.jpg

And
DB_Buffy_vs_Blade.png

And
Happy_Halloween_Remake_by_Simbiothero.jpg

Or
Mysterio_vs_Scarecrow_Dooren.png

And
Gengar_vs._Bakemon.png

And
Rachel_alucard_VS_Slayer_%28BRA_Version%29.png

Or
Rachel_Alucard_vs_Remilia_Scarlet-Scarlet_Roses_ver9.png

And oh
Walpurgisnacht vs Anti-Spiral or Nyx (Persona) or Night of Wallachia (can be spiteful on one side or another)
And (not Halloween but)
Makaing_A_Ruby.png

And
Sinestro_vs_Terumi-Silent_Fear.png

And more

Last edited:
I guess I could make the argument that Albedo (Xenosaga) vs Accelerator (To Aru Index) passes for a Halloween episode? Y'know, Psychos and all that?

4_Albedo_vs_Accelerator.png

Then again, while we're talking Xeno...

I guess I could make the argument that Albedo (Xenosaga) vs Accelerator (To Aru Index) passes for a Halloween episode? Y'know, Psychos and all that?

4_Albedo_vs_Accelerator.png

Then again, while we're talking Xeno...

I now wonder if you could find a Xeno MU for Phoenix Wright, just because if there's Xeno character that will fit to lawyer it'll be funny.

I now wonder if you could find a Xeno MU for Phoenix Wright, just because if there's Xeno character that will fit to lawyer it'll be funny.

There are some you can find, depending on how you choose to interpret it. Here's a couple:

Nigredo (Xenosaga):
gaignun01_arlout.png

Monopolising the Kukai Foundation isn't quite the same as outright lawyering (although being one of the major players of the Verse, it wouldn't surprise me. They have been in legal and political disputes before), Nigredo (known as Gaignun Kukai) just has that general getup. Albedo has even said as such:

"You've always been two-faced, you know. Giving mercy in one hand, and delivering death in the other."

Oh, and being Yuriev's supposed 'puppet', and the U.R.T.V experiments he was a product of could be seen as somewhat similar to how (iirc) Wright has been through multiple aliases (or wasn't he a retiree? Can't quite remember). Make of that what you will.

Niranira (XC2):
Nira1.png

OK, I'll concede... this is kind of a gag pick. But if you want lawyers, he's nira as dammit (eh...? Anyone? Anyway...)

More investigator than outright lawyer (again), but the meeting with Amalthus proves that he has experience in both. Also he turns up in the challenge mode "strongest Nopon" mission, so he can be reasonably scaled.

Not a lot to him, really.

I'd also bring up Kallian, but I'd never be able to justify it with a response, so... there you go.

There are some you can find, depending on how you choose to interpret it. Here's a couple:

Nigredo (Xenosaga):
gaignun01_arlout.png

Monopolising the Kukai Foundation isn't quite the same as outright lawyering (although being one of the major players of the Verse, it wouldn't surprise me. They have been in legal and political disputes before), Nigredo (known as Gaignun Kukai) just has that general getup. Albedo has even said as such:

"You've always been two-faced, you know. Giving mercy in one hand, and delivering death in the other."

Oh, and being Yuriev's supposed 'puppet', and the U.R.T.V experiments he was a product of could be seen as somewhat similar to how (iirc) Wright has been through multiple aliases (or wasn't he a retiree? Can't quite remember). Make of that what you will.

Niranira (XC2):
Nira1.png

OK, I'll concede... this is kind of a gag pick. But if you want lawyers, he's nira as dammit (eh...? Anyone? Anyway...)

More investigator than outright lawyer (again), but the meeting with Amalthus proves that he has experience in both. Also he turns up in the challenge mode "strongest Nopon" mission, so he can be reasonably scaled.

Not a lot to him, really.

I'd also bring up Kallian, but I'd never be able to justify it with a response, so... there you go.
Wow, and people say it's possible to find KR MU for anyone, but when I asked is it possible to find KR MU for Phoenix I got a "no" answer. Incredible that Xeno can even have potentially opponent for a lawyer.

Wow, and people say it's possible to find KR MU for anyone, but when I asked is it possible to find KR MU for Phoenix I got a "no" answer. Incredible that Xeno can even have potentially opponent for a lawyer.

At the very least, it's food for thought. Obviously road blocks run the gambit from tangential relations to 'muh stomp', so... bets are on the table.

I mean, in Phoenix Wright case we can always go "stats don't matter we're doing intelligence here". Which essentially means Wright can technically beat even someone like him.
Can he beat her/him, him, him, him, him, him, him, her, him and him though...

... Welcome to Death Court! A (potential) spin-off from Death Battle. But instead of a battle as a physical fight, we have a battle in the court.

Last edited:
Kamen Rider Double vs Phoenix Wright. Beat it. (Okay we know what could happen.)

Preview names revealed.
Akuma Rages in DEATH BATTLE!
Shao Kahn Konquers DEATH BATTLE!

See if Street Fighter fans will rage in and Mortal Kombat fans can finally konquer

Can he beat her/him, her, him and him though...

... Welcome to Death Court! A (potential) spin-off from Death Battle. But instead of a battle as a physical fight, we have a battle in the court.
Where's Professor Layton of all people...

Anyway Ace Attorney cases > Danganronpa cases which makes PW win automatically.

Didn't played Persona or SMT yet so don't know.

And it's possible to argue Ace Attorney deduction level up to Batman so maybe John Constantine can also be defeated by Wright's intelligence can't sure here cause DC though.

I mean, in Phoenix Wright case we can always go "stats don't matter we're doing intelligence here". Which essentially means Wright can technically beat even someone like him.
Can he beat her/him, him, him, him, him, him, him, her, him and him though...

Where's Professor Layton of all people...

Anyway Ace Attorney cases > Danganronpa cases which makes PW win automatically.

Didn't played Persona or SMT yet so don't know.

And it's possible to argue Ace Attorney deduction level up to Batman so maybe John Constantine can also be defeated by Wright's intelligence can't sure here cause DC though.
The list can go way longer the more time one bothers to spend.

Also we can literally have Sherlock Holmes vs Hercule Satan Poirot now.

The list gets too long I need to post elsewhere

Another overdue Halloween matchup.
Followed by
Pennywise_VS_Freddy.png

And
Nemesis_vs_Nemesis-Slient_Evil.png

And
Spinal_VS_Cervantes_Unknown.png

And
Vampire_Hunter_D_vs_Alucard.jpg

And
DB_Buffy_vs_Blade.png

And
Happy_Halloween_Remake_by_Simbiothero.jpg

Or
Mysterio_vs_Scarecrow_Dooren.png

And
Gengar_vs._Bakemon.png

And
Rachel_alucard_VS_Slayer_%28BRA_Version%29.png

Or
Rachel_Alucard_vs_Remilia_Scarlet-Scarlet_Roses_ver9.png

And oh
Walpurgisnacht vs Anti-Spiral or Nyx (Persona) or Night of Wallachia (can be spiteful on one side or another)
And (not Halloween but)
Makaing_A_Ruby.png

And
Sinestro_vs_Terumi-Silent_Fear.png

And more
I think Kira vs Adachi could also work if they wanna do more than one serial killer episode

also maybe Tallman vs Freddy or Femto vs Pinhead

I knew I'd find a use for this meme eventually

AluGoon.png

Context: I've been doing a lot of Dynamax Adventures (SWSH) shiny hunting recently, and when trying to hunt Zygarde (arguably the hardest hunt in the game), I was trying to reduce my acquisitions on Solo Queue and phased on this Obstagoon.

So... yeah... that was a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back