• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn that MU works in alots of level+ a good comedy MU after the train wreck that was MM VS CAM
Best part is it's something i can perfectly see happening if Villainous had an episode with Hazbin hotel ( Black hat and alastor would be best friends since Alastor has none of the traits black hat finds annoying in villains... Until someone asks wich one is the strongest and both say "obviously me" at the same time)

Next fight confirmed to be made by the SFM team.

Oohhhh ok mixed here

On one hand it’s great that its not 2D. But my issue is that the SFM team aren’t really good at portraying combat batgirl vs spidergwen.

But I believe in the SFM team as besides one episode they given us consistent quality fights so definitely optimistic

Oohhhh ok mixed here

On one hand it’s great that its not 2D. But my issue is that the SFM team aren’t really good at portraying combat batgirl vs spidergwen.

But I believe in the SFM team as besides one episode they given us consistent quality fights so definitely optimistic
If it's in blender then I can be calm for the most part

Blessings instead of curses IG

Next fight confirmed to be made by the SFM team.

Blessings.
Is it the fight in SFM that your worried about as well?
Yes
HtH Combat in SFM is not the SFM team strong point even excusing the mess that was BatGwen
Is it the wrong of the choreography? Or is it BatGwen?

Welp, final fantasy revisions are done done, is anyone interested to see how BS the characters are now?
We can bring Shulk vs Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII) back into discussion already? And the potential they have in Death Battle?

You should’ve seen my sandbox when all the FF4 and FF6 pages were being made, it legit became over 5 times larger than the largest page on the wiki with the amount of characters we had to make from scratch due to how bad the pages were.

We can bring Shulk vs Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII) back into discussion already? And the potential they have in Death Battle?
Why are Early FF so OP and late FF so just meh in power?
The later FFs will get their due. FF8, FF11, FF13 and FF14 are already solidly tier 2. FF7R will likely become tier 2 in the future, FF9 has some interesting lore that's a rerun of the early FFs, FF10 may cross-scale with FF7, FF12 is just a massive lore dump (with tier 2 shenanigans to boot) and FF15 may cross-scale with FF14. Remember this is just the main numbered games (Don't get me started on the spin-offs).
You should’ve seen my sandbox when all the FF4 and FF6 pages were being made, it legit became over 5 times larger than the largest page on the wiki with the amount of characters we had to make from scratch due to how bad the pages were.
And I heavily appreciate all the work that went into it. When we get into FF12 territory that's when I have to get off my lazy ass and work too.

True, Wesker VS Kazuya really don't make much sense to me and both have better options with Iori for Kazuya and Liquid Snake for Wesker.
Wesker vs Kazuya was like flash vs quicksilver but stompier, like has no edge in anything over Kazuya

Is Snake tho capable to go up against him and have chances? I dont remember if Snake fought anything like Wesker

Wesker vs Kazuya was like flash vs quicksilver but stompier, like has no edge in anything over Kazuya

Is Snake tho capable to go up against him and have chances? I dont remember if Snake fought anything like Wesker
Well Wesker is "defeated by Chris Redfield with more than enough arsenal" level. Just... Does Wesker have hax potent enough to even affect Liquid Snake? In turn Liquid Snake is not that resistant against disease hax despite... Physically superior to Wesker.

... Now I remember: anyone remember House Of The Dead? Any good matchups with HOTD characters?

That said, can anyone actually spell connections of all matchups with Killua Zoldyck? Like with Black Star, Akame and Sasuke and Damian Wayne and who else?

Last edited:
Probably my favourite MU idea.
fc8cb808c45afe9de15c1ea3264c93c2.png

Connection: both are extremely powerful main antagonists with soul-related powers and bunch of followers. They both wanted to get power from God of their respective series. They have succeeded and gained god-line powers.

Nemesis vs Magician is very good one.
Checked

Probably my favourite MU idea.
fc8cb808c45afe9de15c1ea3264c93c2.png

Connection: both are extremely powerful main antagonists with soul-related powers and bunch of followers. They both wanted to get power from God of their respective series. They have succeeded and gained god-line powers.
Yhwach vs Hao Asakura
Connections exist well
Both have Tier 6 base form with Tier 3 super form
Perfectly balanced.gif
155345b0ccf00a3479327c91c24ca299.gif

Anyone got the template for scared al and scared dio?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back