• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the big crossover villain seems pretty tame compared to what you just said. Can I get some examples of the more Lavos-like characters?

That doesn’t really matter when his hax makes him more bullshit than anyone in final fantasy thus far. I’d argue he’s on Lavos’ level of unkillable.

I knew I'd find a use for this meme eventually

AluGoon.png

Context: I've been doing a lot of Dynamax Adventures (SWSH) shiny hunting recently, and when trying to hunt Zygarde (arguably the hardest hunt in the game), I was trying to reduce my acquisitions on Solo Queue and phased on this Obstagoon.

So... yeah... that was a thing.

a8c.png

They can only die to a holy weapon or atacks that bypass inmortality (not NLF i dont want this to become "funny invinicible man exept for holy weapons again") so he cant really kill him

I'd say thematically alastor is black hat's best option, both are grinning smug evil overlords who are considered god tier in their own verse.
Battle wise, it's a pretty easy win for black hat imo ( wich is pretty much what he does in his show 99% of the time, stomping other villains to prove he's the worst )

Damn the MU even works AND it makes sense in a writting sense
So basically.
A characters who doesn't fully yet have an show but already have MUs (Alastor and Black Hat)
A character who hasn't even game released and already had a MU at time(Fu vs Boros).

A character is not yet playable in the game but already works as MU for one character (Umbrella vs Hat Kid).

It's funny how characters did not appeared in series yet but we're already like "Hey I know who are you gonna fight."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back