• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not use schrodinger if dio can get composited?
Did you not watch the video? Alucard's souls and Schrodinger cannot exist in tangent without Alucard instantly being undone due to no longer being able to recognize himself, it's literally in verse shown that it's impossible.
Also what composite? Dio's vampire abilities are still in Part 3, he doesn't use them due to Jonathan's body rejecting and because (going by secondary novels) they're not all too useful against Stands

yeah i think if they tone down Dio's stats, less people would be mad.
But why though? If they believe it's accurate at the time, it's accurate to them.

I'll never forget the unmitigated seething that occurred when Mario overpowered Hyper Sonic in Mario vs Sonic 2. People were crying about how Super Sonic and especially Hyper Sonic would have won against Mario even though Mario could have shitstomped them in base form alone regardless.

Never forgetting the classics that came out of it too:

"Hyper Sonic is equivalent to 4-D Super Sonic^7" is always going to be my favorite meme from that "debunk" video.

No I didn't watch the video. I just looked at the fight the previews and some images about the stats. Mainly the 30 mil tnt ap and 500 trillion mph speed dio panel. I hate stomp fights so much I know I'll already get angry about them happening so I don't look at reasoning they use.

But why though? If they believe it's accurate at the time, it's accurate to them.

I'll never forget the unmitigated seething that occurred when Mario overpowered Hyper Sonic in Mario vs Sonic 2. People were crying about how Super Sonic and especially Hyper Sonic would have won against Mario even though Mario could have shitstomped them in base form alone regardless.

Never forgetting the classics that came out of it too:

"Hyper Sonic is equivalent to 4-D Super Sonic^7" is always going to be my favorite meme from that "debunk" video.

Uh how is Base Mario “shitstomping” Sonic’s Super Forms? Where do you have the plumber’s AP? lol

>Sonic goes Super Sonic
>Base Mario one-shots him
>Sonic then goes Hyper Sonic
>Mario gets an equivalent power-up using the Fire Flower, then Fire Mario one-shots Hyper Sonic

That would have been so cash.

No I didn't watch the video. I just looked at the fight the previews and some images about the stats. Mainly the 30 mil tnt ap and 500 trillion mph speed dio panel. I hate stomp fights so much I know I'll already get angry about them happening so I don't look at reasoning they use.
Why are you complaining so hard about something you haven't even watched?

So then don't complain that you don't know why they gave him his part 1 abilities if you aren't going to watch it

Going from a fight where a character can statstomp his way through immorality to a fight where they can't...

TerumiVsParallax.jpg

Watched the Diocard fight. Pretty insane and cool looking. Liked the ocean of blood. I'm not well versed on both Jojo and Hellsing though so I can't say anything about the calcs, but apparently it seem contentious.
Not a fan of Akuma's next MU, Shao Khan, since Raoh, Garou or Yujiro Hanma are better options. But I can understand since it's highly requested and Shao Khan is more well known compared to the other three.
Anyways, any bets on the next halloween fights? I bet that next halloween fight is probably either Spawn vs Ghost Rider or Jason vs Michael
Definitely those two. Though I think Blade VS Buffy Summers might also have a chance.

More people started to like Saitama vs Kusuo Saiki. There's also Saitama vs Squirrel Girl and even Saitama vs Booster gold actually gets some popularity so I won't bet on Krillin.
Squirrel Girl unironically wins, due to the people she's beaten with her gags. Booster Gold stomps, so Kusuo would be his best matchup.

krillin is all scaling tho and i don't want to see Beerus vs Goku clash math ever again

"Post that Krillin survived a punch from Goku"

Popeye is my Saitama MU tho I actually don't want to see Saitama at all

krillin is all scaling tho and i don't want to see Beerus vs Goku clash math ever again
Why not? Don't you want to understand how Goku is multiversal because he's like a bajillion times stronger than baseline universe level? That's how it works, right?

Lex Doom. Leom.
What is with these abstruse and dumb portmanteau-names you guys make up for these matchups?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back