• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do you have the plumber’s AP?
Ask Blaze.

6090922-1504787275-true-nature-of-jiren.png

On a note unrelated to anything:

ConflictSvI100.png

I mean... it's not Shulk vs Lightning, at least...?

ezgif-2-71ff6fe7e69c.gif

In every and all seriousness, I COMPLETELY forgot Golden Sun verse is a thing (partly because I've never played it), so put that on the backburner for verses I'll have to look into.

"To the pirate site(s)... AWAAAAYYYY"

ConflictSvI100.png

ezgif-2-71ff6fe7e69c.gif

In every and all seriousness, I COMPLETELY forgot Golden Sun verse is a thing (partly because I've never played it), so put that on the backburner for verses I'll have to look into.

Btw as Xeno guy can you explain Shulk vs Isaac. Almost ended Golden Sun, really good jrpg so quite interested.

ConflictSvI100.png

ezgif-2-71ff6fe7e69c.gif

I should note that this isn't supposed to be any kinda thematic match, Shulk just needed someone to fight since there was an odd number of characters and we voted. I personally wanted Master Hand.

So I saw the fight, and it's a solid episode. The editing was neat, the calcs/analysis were decent enough, the fight and battle music were gory fun, and the post-analysis was well detailed, imo.

How about you guys? How do you feel about the episode?

I should note that this isn't supposed to be any kinda thematic match, Shulk just needed someone to fight since there was an odd number of characters and we voted. I personally wanted Master Hand.
Well, one of Isaac's psyenergy moves involves summon of hands which moves objects so you technically got one "Master Hands".

Saitama’s most requested MUs seem to have relatively weak connections
  • Goku - Acquired immense strength through rigorous training and mutually yearn for challenging opponents
  • Superman - Caped superheroes known for their “limitless” strength
  • Krillin - Bald
  • Popeye, Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, Squirrel Girl, and Captain Underpants - Gag characters
  • Jiren/Hulk/Invincible - They’re strong?
He should fight Azrael or Kusuo Saiki

• Goku - Acquired immense strength through rigorous training and mutually yearn for challenging opponents
  • Krillin - Bald
  • Popeye, Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, Squirrel Girl, and Captain Underpants - Gag characters
Or Booster Gold.

• Krillin - Bald

Saiki would probably be my pick for a Saitama MU, all things considered. Idk why, it just seems like that MU, and I like it.

I think I found the first salt reaction
Edit: to anyone curious, this guy is seriously comparing Dio vs Alucard to Goku vs Superman

It's essentially Murphy's Law but applied to Vs debating, even tho Dio Vs Alucard didn't bring anywhere near the salt as some folks expected, it was inevitable you'll find some eventually.
So Dio vs Alucard was amazing. Not hyped for next time tho.
The feeling seems mutual around here tbh.

It's essentially Murphy's Law but applied to Vs debating, even tho Dio Vs Alucard didn't bring anywhere near the salt as some folks expected, it was inevitable you'll find some eventually.

The feeling seems mutual around here tbh.
There's this one thing that Steve says near the end when Alucard's about to punch Dio that needs to be made a joke:
Steve, after seeing Alucard about to punch Dio: OH DIO'S ******!
Dio: time stops behind Alucard nothing personal, kid.

Jesus kroist 5 damn pages since yesterday and looking at them is filled of annoying shit from certain people

Well they wanked stone free feat and made chariot feat x3 faster then the best you get of it, also city level from laser eyes was something i expected to be involved at the end, tho it was the result expected, a stomp

Again the season should be called seasonal stomps, all matches this year were (to a certain somebody, yes all of them are stomps, your take on whats not is irrelevant, let alone without knowledge on them)

Well next one was called out, the issue with the matches we wanted but didnt get is basically popularity, plus way too late for the better alternatives were thought as well, lex vs doom wouldnt have happened if gil vs lex was something brought up far earlier to overshine that or really any other match this season in similar case

So uh, ignoring, the analysis for a second. The fight was beautiful. I loved the animation and the music. And the hand drawn faces are the most magnificent thing I've ever seen

Also High 7-C DIO is both a blessing and a curse. I never thought I would see DIO in Tier 7 lmao

I still agree with the outcome of the fight even tho DIO was insanely highballed. Not as good as Goku Black vs Reverse Flash, but still neat imo. 7/10

There that's my review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back