• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I guess I'll do some questions on Akuma vs Shao Khan:

• Is Planet level Khan how legit?
  • What is their speed comparison?
  • Does Khan having absorbed many souls guard against Raging Demon?
  • Does have Khan have Soul hax related abilities he could do in middle of battle?
  • Khan had ability to reflect projectiles right? That should help as well no?
  • Khan is way older and more experienced because of it, right?

• Does have Khan have Soul hax related abilities he could do in middle of battle?
  • I don't know
  • They should be about even
  • Not really. The whole destroying souls thing is just an English version thing. It attacks with the weight of the victim's sins, but the sins thing just means they suffer more. It's basically supposed to be instant death IIRC.
  • Even if he does, Akuma resists that.
  • Yeah, but Akuma dosn't rely on Hadoken spam in canon.
  • Kahn probably has more experience, but Akuma probably has more skill.

I’ll… try
  1. Idk asked a member here and said he wouldn’t know where shao AP would be
  2. I would say Akuma, even if you give midway shao MHS+ for lighting. It’s seem that only appear in NRS not midway
  3. IDK but shao soul haxs seem way better than akumas. Also akuma Raging demon doesn’t destroy the soul
  4. Yeah
  5. Yeah
  6. Khan is more experience but for whose more skilled idk I’ve haven’t seen skill feats from mk

I just watched Dio vs Alucard. It's terrible and wonderful at the same time. The voice actors are good, the animation is on top, but the calculations.

I haven't seen this kind of shit in a very long time. Meteorites flying at a speed of 11,000 km/sec? The 440 kiloton Dio force is the result of the fact that they converted 11 km into meters twice, getting a speed 1000 times higher and a force 1,000,000 higher.
The feat with the meteorite is actually estimated at 0.4 tons of TNT. Dio is still 8-C. He will not be able to harm Alucard, and his speed will simply delay his death.

I just watched Dio vs Alucard. It's terrible and wonderful at the same time. The voice actors are good, the animation is on top, but the calculations.

I haven't seen this kind of shit in a very long time. Meteorites flying at a speed of 11,000 km/sec? The 440 kiloton Dio force is the result of the fact that they converted 11 km into meters twice, getting a speed 1000 times higher and a force 1,000,000 higher.
The feat with the meteorite is actually estimated at 0.4 tons of TNT. Dio is still 8-C. He will not be able to harm Alucard, and his speed will simply delay his death.
DJ Khalid: "Another one "

You do understand Alucard's physicals are only small building level, the tier below building level, right?
Sorry, I forgot that the strength of Alucard does not scale up to its AP.
But nevertheless, Alucard's AP is much higher and Dio still does not have the ability to turn it into a bloody rain with his punches, while Alucard may well do it.

"Muh Swan wank" has already turned into a bit of a meme here, I bet.

IMG_4572.jpg

Sorry, I forgot that the strength of Alucard does not scale up to its AP.
But nevertheless, Alucard's AP is much higher and Dio still does not have the ability to turn it into a bloody rain with his punches, while Alucard may well do it.
Alucard has literally never used his telekinesis for attacking in combat. Even then he'd never get the chance with DIO's speed advantage.

Tbh despite all that planet mk stuff, it's kinda iffy to me.

I mean, characters straightforward dying from attacks lesser and then there's just Centrion with a single fatality. I know there's also lore stuff, there's smoke with his planet explosion fatality and all but still kinda sus. Just to mention that's my personal issue and I can be very much wrong.

Btw, there's possibility for Shao to scale to DC injustice because of many references.

Hypothetically IF Shao-Khan is put at 5-B in his battle with Akuma (Wasted MU but I've already long accepted that was the most likely outcome this season) what's the highest you can feasibly rate Akuma/Oni? (Without crossover material).

And IF Shao Khan is given a ridiculous AP/durability advantage, can Akuma/Oni still win?

Like if dio was faster than light why would he need this convoluted plan of Jotaro punching him to a car. So that he could go and get joesphs blood? Just run over there.
He had Jotaro also dead to rights when he was about to kill him. Just use your faster than light speed to blitz a defenseless jotaro.
All of this is negated by Jotaro also being that fast.

yo so, Alu had 3 mill souls right? And Dio was calced to attack at speeds 40k time faster right? and each of dios attacks basically dust alu. Wouldn’t that mean dio would have been able to kill alu perm, after like, 75 alu attacks? Cos 75x40000=3 mill.

Watched Diocard, definitely a 9/10 for me. Fight was incredible, worst I can say about it is that the road roller and death both felt kinda weak. Sakuya vs Dio had a more impactful road roller scene for ***** sake.

I don't disagree with the result, but dear god the Dio wank is strong. City level anime-only eye lasers is probably one of my biggest issues with this season's research.

Alucard has low-godly regen in his profile. If he can just get punched to death anyway with that level of regen should it be changed to low-high?

1. I'm very happy they got all the DIO memes in there

2. Biggest issue is that they used the anime only eye laser feat, they wanked Dio to the apsolute max here.

3. Road Roller and Death kinda lacked impact lol

4. Fight otherwise was incredible and Takata knocked it out of the ******* ball park
Alucard has low-godly regen in his profile. If he can just get punched to death anyway with that level of regen should it be changed to low-high?
They didn't use Shroedinger. Obviously.

1. I'm very happy they got all the DIO memes in there

2. Biggest issue is that they used the anime only eye laser feat, they wanked Dio to the apsolute max here.

3. Road Roller and Death kinda lacked impact lol

4. Fight otherwise was incredible and Takata knocked it out of the ******* ball park

They didn't use Shroedinger. Obviously.
Why not use schrodinger if dio can get composited?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back