• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
04aae24b902834db95319bd5d17cd899af0128bbr1-1024-379v2_uhq.jpg

Swan's wank doesn't change the fact, that Dio is faster and stronger than Alucard.
But just because hes stronger shouldn't allow them to ignore how insane alucards regeneration is. Which they blatantly ignored. And made headcanon up about being able to kill multiple souls in a couple punches.

But just because hes stronger shouldn't allow them to ignore how insane alucards regeneration is. Which they blatantly ignored. And made headcanon up about being able to kill multiple souls in a couple punches.
DIO is millions of times faster. Even if he couldn't kill all of Alucard's souls in one night, he could simply pick Alucard up and take the fight to the sewers and keep punching him there.

So if I’m understanding correctly each time Alucard dies he expends one soul akin to how Extra Lives work in a video game?
Yeah, but technically since he also has regen not every major injury guarantees a loss of soul.

Won't help vs stats gap but saying "Dio punches 3 millions souls in few time stops" is dumb.

I'm just going say to the animation in Dio Vs Alucard was just Argggh.... soooo guuuud!. As for my general thoughts:

*The music was equal amounts epic yet thematic.

*A nice healthy amounts of memeable moment's.

*I really liked the contrasts of how Dio and Alucard's abilities interacted with each other (E.g Dio absorbing blood from level 0 and Alucard using his telekinesis in a brief swordfight with Dio using Big Ben's clock hands).

*The hand-draw moments were just sublime!

*Pretty everyone got more than enough iron to last the rest of the year after watching the lastest DB episode.

Yeah Dio's stats was high-balled to heaven and Alucard's AP was somewhat downplayed into dog food but the general consensus (In the Vs community that is) was Dio is the winner of this MU plus I like both characters, so it didn't matter to me who won (As long as both characters were decently respected). A 9/10 episode for me personally.

Also Swan putting a "Time... huh?" joke in the episode is both based and petty imo lol!

Yeah, but technically since he also has regen not every major injury guarantees a loss of soul.

Won't help vs stats gap but saying "Dio punches 3 millions souls in few time stops" is dumb.
Since they calculated Dio to be 40,000 times stronger wouldn’t every single hit from him effectively paste Alucard? I assume getting completely splattered counts as a death for Alu.

Since they calculated Dio to be 40,000 times stronger wouldn’t every single hit from him effectively paste Alucard? I assume getting completely splattered counts as a death for Alu.
Technically in vs settings yes but realistically not every punch will be that strong.

Its probably why there is a lot of disagreements, vs stats break the stories a lot. Thats why modern DB gets called wankers lately.

Watch the fight, its its easily one of the best of this season, easily on par with Goku Black VS Reverse Flash.

Anyway for the next MU, i really don't care to be honest, but its does annoying me its that this is another MU with only returning characters from already used series.

But i guess this means Raoh may be free to fight Toyotomi Hideyoshi, but considering DB's how much focuse they are with the USA mainstream, the chances are low.

Still, just to know how exactly powerful its Shao Khan suppost to be? I know that he was downgraded to High 8-C, although i'm don't remember why.

Was that due of the retcons made by Netherrealm in the new games? If that was, why not just split his Keys between Pre-MK9 and Post-MK9?

Last edited:
Since when?
We have Shao Kahn at Large Building level

Since when?
Uhhh

June?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back