• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So to summarize:
Basically DIO was so much stronger and faster then Alucard that he could kill Alucard millions of times in quick succession to snuff out his souls while Dio's durability made it very hard for Alucard to damage him. They also made note that the freezing touch and laser eyes were potent enough to take care of Alucard's army. They also made mention of Schrodinger being literally incompatible with Pre Schrodinger Alucard so they didn't bother to use him

Alucard was only winning this with Schrodinger, if they didn't give it to him I can't really dispute the result even if I wanted Alucard to win. How high does Shao Kahn get, exactly? I've seen a few people say he's planet level but I don't know enough about MK to know what the **** they're talking about.

Alucard was only winning this with Schrodinger, if they didn't give it to him I can't really dispute the result even if I wanted Alucard to win. How high does Shao Kahn get, exactly? I've seen a few people say he's planet level but I don't know enough about MK to know what the **** they're talking about.
I mean, technically they even gave him the benefit of the doubt in the end and talked about how it wouldn't change anything and how it gets countered anyway

I am now just waiting to hear what my other friends think about the fight.
I was practically the only one who believed in DIO except for one friend who I managed to convince that he actually had a good chance of winning. Practically everyone declared that will DIO is faster and stronger, they doubted he could beat Alucard over a million times when Alu just needed to win once.

I mean, technically they even gave him the benefit of the doubt in the end and talked about how it wouldn't change anything and how it gets countered anyway
Oh nevermind, that's ******* stupid then. Dio has literally no counter for low-godly. Unless you wanna argue he could use some mind fuckery but Alucard resists that.

Meh fight. Alucard too quickly went to level 0. Fight overall was unnecessary over the top - it doesn't fit Alucard's fighting style.

Oh nevermind, that's ******* stupid then. Dio has literally no counter for low-godly. Unless you wanna argue he could use some mind fuckery but Alucard resists that.

Actually, Alucard surprisingly doesn't actually resist, both the G1 blog and the DB itself break down how his third eye only helps against illusions, and needs to be consciously activated and be aware of the deception in the first place, like how Seras eventually countered with her Third Eye AFTER Alucard tells her its all an illusion and to activate it. We even have a good example of Alucard being tricked by an Illusion himself from Alhambra. There is no actual proof that he couldn't be effected by mind control/flesh buds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back