• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ****** your mom
wsgtxuq9odr41.png

Is Asriel Dreemurr vs Marisa Kirisame any good, i know nothing about touhou so I can't say
Idk how fair it is cause I don’t know what Marisa can do and Asriel has some really good time based immortality with resets. But if this awesome animation is anything to go by they have plenty of powers that can bounce off each other well.

I'm honestly confused on who would win between sakuya and hit on death battle, they seem to scale people like hit on thousands of times universal due to volume and stuff, and consider X * universal = 2-C and such.

Sakuya seems to be baseline, whoever, scaling to high 3-A would make her stronger?

She still needs the speed though

may i ask what are the connections
Ultimate lifeforms, gains power through absorption and adaption, carries the traits of a variety of lifeforms in them, genius intellects, can utilize special martial arts energies( nen/Hamon), prideful, stole a limb from their main rival, technically one of the most powerful beings in their verse, and pretty sure there's way more but those are off the top of my head

To add to this, their fighting styles mesh surprisingly well, and it's surprisingly close depending on how the stat difference is perceived,. Mereum has ap and durability, but Kars has better speed, adaption, variety of powers, intelligence,adaption and regeneration

More in terms of actual intellect, he was a "scientific" genius amongst the pillarmen, developing the stone masks to upgrade himself and his allies and also developing the special stone mask that would eventually grant them the potential to become the ultimate lifeform, alongside this, even the most basic pillarmen are hyper intelligent ( look at how quickly Santana learned how to speak German and even disassemble and learn about guns in under a few minutes, and they basically refer to him as nothing more than a watchdog with Wammu and Esidisi both respectively being referred to on multiple occasions as geniuses in combat and strategy respectively and Kars being far smarter than all of them), and then just the direct statement of his 400iq

You know what sucks? The reactors i enjoy mainly for DB matches wont upload reactions to Dio vs Alucard, either cuz of personal life stuff happening or they might not upload immeadiatepy for copyright issues

Doesnt Kars technically blitz stomp? Being ludicrously faster and Hamon basically oneshotting Muzan because it's sun energy ( his even being the most potent as it's far beyond even able to damage and melt normal humans like Joseph)
I like the connections
-ancient immortal beings who consume humans as livestock
-both see themselves as absoluteonly for themselves and have little to no care for their own race
-both have been at war with sun breathing energy users in the past and eventually went out of commission for a while before returning
-Both dream and have the main objective of evolving into a perfect form immune to the sun through some macguffin ( red stone of aya and blue spider lily)
- have similar-ish powers with body manipulation and absorption.
-Both resort to cheating and dishonorable tactics when backed into a corner, despite their previous prideful demeanor

Tanjiro had it briefly before losing it
Death Battle logic: if he loses it and cannot do it by himself, it will not be given. If that form makes one weaker against the said opponent, it will not be given.

But yeah Jonathan Joestar vs Tanjiro Kamado is inevitable and Iron Man.

I like the connections
-ancient immortal beings who consume humans as livestock
-both see themselves as absoluteonly for themselves and have little to no care for their own race
-both have been at war with sun breathing energy users in the past and eventually went out of commission for a while before returning
-Both dream and have the main objective of evolving into a perfect form immune to the sun through some macguffin ( red stone of aya and blue spider lily)
- have similar-ish powers with body manipulation and absorption.
-Both resort to cheating and dishonorable tactics when backed into a corner, despite their previous prideful demeanor
Problem with Kars vs Muzan is that it is almost identical to Jonathan Joestar vs Tanjiro Kamado but stompier, and removes other MUs like Kars vs Meruem and Muzan Kibutsuji vs Chrollo Lucilfer.

Yep Muzan Kibutsuji vs Chrollo Lucilfer is a thing - Battle of dark, charming leaders who both command a group with exactly 12 members each

I envision the battle starting by both looking for the red stone of aja/blue spider lily, and when they find it ( either by killing some random hamon user/demon slayer or finding it in some ancient ruins.) they consider each other a threat and the fight begins.

Kars gets pressured by Muzan due to the Ap difference ( 8-A vs High 8-C)and his body control, but neither can die due to their regen.
The fight seems decisive for Muzan when Kars pulls out a Joseph and outsmarts him, obtaining and using the stone to become Ultimate Kars.
Muzan goes full bloodlust now that it's proven the stone works and believes he must kill Kars to mantain his throne and... well,we all know how the fight would end from that point on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back