• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost 1 hour long, they react to it and just pause at some moments

Chuck says DB U7 is like x200 bigger then our and questioned them using fusion zamasu and infinite zamadu feats, also the moment they say the two flash were tearing the multiverse it was obvious and called it out there
From a Feat Perspective Black don't have much besides stomping Goku,Vegeta and Trunks couple of times

Ok, if Macho Man wins i have a badass idea of his win in the animation. Kool-Aid Man merges with the planet and then begins falling on Earth, like the moon from Majora's Mask, then Macho Man jumps into the sky and destroys Kool-Aid Man, resulting into a massive explosion.
Have Macho Man cut Kool-Aid Man planet in half with his elbow drop.... and then a massive explosion. It'd be the sickest ending this show has ever done.

Have Macho Man cut Kool-Aid Man planet in half with his elbow drop.... and then a massive explosion. It'd be the sickest ending this show has ever done.
Nah, Macho Man needs to suplex that ************ into the next damn dimension, use time itself as the ropes, and then jump off the timestream or some shit and give Kool-Aid Man an elbow drop so strong it cuts through reality itself. If they are scaling Macho Man to Chuck Norris, he HAS to do something that damn manly for his victory, otherwise I'm calling ass-cheeks on this fight, lol.

Okay Mr.@Tipper17 i'll make my MU short and simple cuz i know you're a VERY busy man

Eva-1( shinji Ikari vs Wing zeron endless waltz (Heero Yuy)
-
Two iconic pieces of mecha from the 90's that truly brought Mecha to the west.
-Both are diffrent adaptations of angels (with the wing gundam suiting the more modern design of angels and the Eva with a more biblicly accurate version)
-The pilot's create a great contrast for each-other, Hiro is a child soldier, he has always been a mision first kind of guy that never lets his emtions get in the way of things. this has caused for almost imoral actions from him from time to time.
And Shinji is incredibly emtional mess that will easily disobey the misson if his emtions get the best of him (that is quite often)
-both are often talked about as the strongest mechs in all of history (even though there not)

-THAT TRACK GONNA BE BUSSING

7f7hu7j9d6v51.jpg
tdc6rc8bezu41.jpg

There we go....
8f0e8b3f469064235104903f2da7c014--smoking-anime-guys.jpg
Works for me

Ok, so apparently Randy Savage also has BFR abilities

Randy Savage has electricity and explosion manipulation. Roy Mustang style but electric type.

Randy Savage has technology manipulation and possibly telekinesis.

Another example of technology manipulation and possibly telekinesis.

Randy Savage has animal summoning and animal manipulation. (With fire and explosion manipulation)

Another animal summoning and animal manipulation.

Fire and explosion manipulation.

Natural lightning attack.

Natural tornado that can blow up teenagers.

Randy Savage has teleportation, telekinesis, summoning, shapeshifting, etc.

Weakness: Eating too much Slim Jim can make a person insane.

Statistics amplification and power boost so hard one can break the confinement suit.

Mini Slim Jim that can totally fight inside the body

... time huh and reality includes time cannot save Kool-Aid Man. And ultimately it is about whether the planetoid fusion feat can stand against the scaling from a bunch of fictional characters.

Last edited:
maxresdefault.jpg

Hilariously off topic, but it's kinda surprising how relevant this MU is at the moment, Between Zim being on the Nick Smash roster and Crypto getting his remakes, they both got an awareness boost pretty unexpectedly.

Shame this Season's already packed full of more high demand fights for the anniversary. Come next season this bus will probably have passed.

Still like the MU though, they've got a lot in common, interesting tech for variety, and if they could work Pox in as a support character for Crypto you can do jokes about him and Zim having the same voice actor.

maxresdefault.jpg

Hilariously off topic, but it's kinda surprising how relevant this MU is at the moment, Between Zim being on the Nick Smash roster and Crypto getting his remakes, they both got an awareness boost pretty unexpectedly.

Shame this Season's already packed full of more high demand fights for the anniversary. Come next season this bus will probably have passed.

Still like the MU though, they've got a lot in common, interesting tech for variety, and if they could work Pox in as a support character for Crypto you can do jokes about him and Zim having the same voice actor.
I support this matchup

Is there anything hinting into a 20 episode season next year?

I will buy some kool-aid and try slim jims for the first time this weekend!

Last edited:
Is there anything hinting into a 20 episode season next year?

I will buy some kool-aid and try slim jims for the first this weekend!
Well the crew did mention earlier that Season 8 onwards every season is meant to be 20 episodes of death battles, except 2021 where COVID-19 pandemic cuts it short to 16 episodes.

(Off topic: Do you find the English accent of Randy Savage sometimes hard to hear? What accent exactly is that? Sounds like Scottish but I am not fully sure)

Oh I see. Hopefully we get more episodes next year when the rona is losing influence (god I hope so)
Maybe because I'm used to his voice since I was a kid, I understand him just fine. I can see how others won't though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back