• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Loh67867

I saw someone suggest Black Flash/Arroverse Zolomon vs Hit and I think we've found a worse hit matchup that Sakuya vs Hit.
I don't give a shit, honestly
Zoom vs Hit ez
(And another v for Zoom and the Flashes)
Well Hit dies to Homura, Zoom and Sakuya and wins over Kurumi and poor canon Dio. But why Arrowverse Zoom? Just to give a free L to DC?

Still dies to Vile ngl, smh.
Dying a more honourable Death at least

To compare, wall level dying to Dwarf Star level is animal cruelty. To further elaborate, street level to Low Complex Multiverse level is meaningless unfun yet super cruel animal cruelty.

(Oh that said, anyone can explain the scaling of WWE/WWF to the Undertaker, the state of the Undertaker when the WWE/WWF characters fought him etc.)

Last edited:
Scorpion > Ryu > Jin
Only cuz scorpion is immortal and can evade the one thing that kills him for good, back then Scorpion didnt really stood a chance
Scorpion > Ryu > Jin = Heihachi > Geese >= Mai Shiranui > Chun Li = Balrog
Scorpion = Sub-zero > Glacius = Sabrewulf = TJ Combo > Balrog
Sol Badguy > Ragna the Bloodedge >= Taokaka > Felicia = Jon Talbain > Sabrewulf = TJ Combo > Balrog
Oh Balrog = Blanka > casual wild Pikachu

A lot of scaling chains here.

After having a closer look at the "planet surface", I believe that the planet merging feat of Kool-Aid Man may be far less impressive than one may think. But I am too lazy and busy to scale the building to the planet surface to get the planet size that Kool-Aid Man fused into.

But long story short maybe verdict of Kool-Aid Man vs Macho Man Randy Savage needs to change again as Kool-Aid Man is not planet level because the planetoid he merges with is too small.

Last edited:
They'd probably have Gohan as like a couple thousand times uni
Probably
Thinking of which when they do Thor vs Vegeta I'm thinking how they may pace the forms for Vegeta
Vegeta has
Ssj
Ssj2
SSJG
SSJB
SSJBE
Ultra Ego
Now that's too many forms for the fight
In general I seem do the following
Ssj/SSJB for the beginning
SSJBE Midway
Ultra Ego for the Climax

Probably
Thinking of which when they do Thor vs Vegeta I'm thinking how they may pace the forms for Vegeta
Vegeta has
Ssj
Ssj2
SSJG
SSJB
SSJBE
Ultra Ego
Now that's too many forms for the fight
In general I seem do the following
Ssj/SSJB for the beginning
SSJBE Midway
Ultra Ego for the Climax
I mean it's in character for Vegeta to use only 1/3 of these forms at most, he usually goes more all in than Goku in most things Ive seen him in

getoutofmyheadgetooutofmyheadgetoutofmyhead

20211003_131304.jpg

Almost 1 hour long, they react to it and just pause at some moments

Chuck says DB U7 is like x200 bigger then our and questioned them using fusion zamasu and infinite zamadu feats, also the moment they say the two flash were tearing the multiverse it was obvious and called it out there

Probably sometime next year given the scale of the downgrade thread
Well I guess that’s good since it gives supporters plenty of time gather counter evidence, but it’s pretty strange for a revision to be not be carried out after such a long time

Chuck says DB U7 is like x200 bigger
Fitting for DC to be the one of the Verses where DB’s Multipliers can’t save them

Well I guess that’s good since it gives supporters plenty of time gather counter evidence, but it’s pretty strange for a revision to be not be carried out after such a long time.
Yeah I think it's takwn nearly a few years for VBW to do something regarding comic, as far as I'm aware too the crux of the CRT will be the separation of cosmologies

Okay Mr.@Tipper17 i'll make my MU short and simple cuz i know you're a VERY busy man

Eva-1( shinji Ikari vs Wing zeron endless waltz (Heero Yuy)
-
Two iconic pieces of mecha from the 90's that truly brought Mecha to the west.
-Both are diffrent adaptations of angels (with the wing gundam suiting the more modern design of angels and the Eva with a more biblicly accurate version)
-The pilot's create a great contrast for each-other, Hiro is a child soldier, he has always been a mision first kind of guy that never lets his emtions get in the way of things. this has caused for almost imoral actions from him from time to time.
And Shinji is incredibly emtional mess that will easily disobey the misson if his emtions get the best of him (that is quite often)
-both are often talked about as the strongest mechs in all of history (even though there not)

-THAT TRACK GONNA BE BUSSING

7f7hu7j9d6v51.jpg
tdc6rc8bezu41.jpg

There we go....
8f0e8b3f469064235104903f2da7c014--smoking-anime-guys.jpg

Macho's preview is pretty interesting. They are including the Spider-Man movie and Dexter lab scaling (Rasslor) and they are already putting him at Planet level+. Macho apparently fought Chuck Norris in a show once so they including Chuck norris feats/scaling. Ringmaster (DBX guy) is confirmed to be involved in the fight. Fun episode next week.

Macho's preview is pretty interesting. They are including the Spider-Man movie and Dexter lab scaling (Rasslor) and they are already putting him at Planet level+. Macho apparently fought Chuck Norris in a show once so they including Chuck norris feats/scaling. Ringmaster (DBX guy) is confirmed to be involved in the fight. Fun episode next week.
They are including the Spider-Man movie and Dexter lab scaling (Rasslor) and they are already putting him at Planet level+.
Oh... Yeah... But what? Is the Rasslor rating even legit? I thought the downgraded planet feat by Kool-Aid Man hurt him enough.

Oh **** they’re including Bonesaw? Kool Aid Man ain’t gonna last the 3 minute fight.

Ok, if Macho Man wins i have a badass idea of his win in the animation. Kool-Aid Man merges with the planet and then begins falling on Earth, like the moon from Majora's Mask, then Macho Man jumps into the sky and destroys Kool-Aid Man, resulting into a massive explosion.

Oh **** they’re including Bonesaw? Kool Aid Man ain’t gonna last the 3 minute fight.
A Ganondorf vs Dracula move - in the sense that Dracula has fewer victories to his name in lore but his scaling just more than makes up for it. Dracula was killed by the Belmont's over generation until he was reincarnated as Soma Cruz and defeated the Chaos. And has a Kid Dracula.
Same as for Randy Savage. He traded blows with Spider-Man and lost. He traded blows with Grey Hulk and lost. He traded blows with Chuck Norris and lost. He traded blows with Hulk Hogan and lost. And Randy Savage lives up to the other day until his late age when his wounds and the heart disease got the better of him and he died of a heart attack and was unconscious while dying in a car crash into a tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back