• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
WWE scaling could be fun. Macho-Man scales to Hogan who scales to Undertaker. So Macho being on equals with those two should put him above any mid cards such as Matt Hardy even after his time.

MATT HARDY WHO IS UNIVERSAL

(0:50-)

and as somebody pointed out Hogan has fought the Hulk in comics.

Like I said before, the scaling itself is questionable. Like Hogan can do nothing against Hulk so he may not even scale.

And does Matt Hardy have any universe level feat? Looks like all statements.

Macho should be able to fend off any TK KAM has

Again, assuming The Undertaker atm is universe level.

And why would they pit poor Cletus against SA-X who is straight planet level when Cletus cannot fend off against Lucy who is "just" at least town level (31000 ton TNT by RT) to our standing at large island level in attack potency (at most moon level at wank maximus).

What were they thinking?

Last edited:
But was that even Hulk Hogan? It looked more like a satire on the Hulk Hogan character. Was the comic sponsored by WWE?
I think no. And I know that issue - Ah, 1990, the tail end of Hulkamania's 1980s peak and, if we're being honest, a little late in the game for The Incredible Hulk to take issue with Hulk Hogan's nickname. It's additionally a little late because Marvel had already settled the matter on the legal battlefield back in 1985. But nevertheless, nothing is final in pro wrestling until it's settled in the squared circle.

So likely we need another scan for Hulk Hogan scaling from Hulk. Or have reason why that Undertaker is universe level.
Esp we may need to accept Kool-Aid Man is Planet level and sub-relativistic to relativistic for flooding an Earth.

If X vs Samus ends up happening, i hope they don't downplay Lumine's feat this time around.

Not saying who will win of course, just that they don't say it's an "illusion" with zero proof this time

If X vs Samus ends up happening, i hope they don't downplay Lumine's feat this time around.

Not saying who will win of course, just that they don't say it's an "illusion" with zero proof this time
IIRC they didn't call that feat an illusion in Sigma vs Ultron it was dubious on whether it was a Legit Star or an Artificial Star and even if they did went with it being Legit Ultron still takes it

You know, Gohan vs Superboy isn't really that bad.

Neither Gohan nor Superboy fully scale to Goku or Superman's peaks, they have different fighting styles (ESPESIALLY Superboy with his telekinesis) and completely different personalities.

I'm mostly referring to Kon-El, by the way. Johnathan Kent is basically just Superman but again, and he really shouldn't fight Gohan. And Superboy-Prime is no.

Edit: Kon-El is probably the most popular version of Superboy anyways, thanks to Young Justice.

I had to look up Kol-El because there are way too many Superboys. Uhh the one thats Superman and Lex genes combined? (lol)

In VS Primeboy is talked most but I never figured out which one is most requested for Gohan.

I think Kol-El is probably the one most people refer to when talking about the matchup, since Jonathan Kent is relatively new. Superboy-Prime's mostly brought up out of mistakenly thinking he and Kol-El are the same character.

Gohan vs Superboy just has that Goku vs Superman stench that sours folks especially given how the last Kryptonian vs Saiyan went down
Also Given how Black ate an L against RF gonna be hard to see Gohan getting a W

NGL, I still think universal heralds is a bit iffy. Ant pretty clearly isn't biased against DC or Marvel, given

and

Literally nobody else on the wiki gets that sort of thing.

Also, it's debatable if Clark gets to scale to Thawne, not to mention Kol-El.
I don't see how it is iffy at all.

NGL, I still think universal heralds is a bit iffy.
Personally Universal/Universal+ for DC/Marvel Heralds should be consider a possibility, at least when it come to genuine feats and not take out of context (like Hal Jordan holding the "Big Bang" or Post-Crisis and Golden Age Supermen were "destroying" the universe in their clash).

While there may be Universal/Universal+ feats between the many inconsistencies/retcons, character's holding back their strength or their powers vastly change across stories it just too difficult to be sure if those are legitimate or just outliers.

If i'm going to be honest, i think the best way to tier DC/Marvel characters would be with having a Varies, where their most consistent mid-high end feats should be their principal tiers, while their best high end feats should be left as possibly.

So something like this:

Marvel) Varies. 5-B up to 4-B, possibly 3-A/Low 2-C.

DC) Varies. 5-A up to 4-B, possibly 3-A/Low 2-C.

Last edited:
Personally Universal/Universal+ for DC/Marvel Heralds should be consider a possibility, at least when it come to genuine feats and not take out of context (like Hal Jordan holding the "Big Bang" or Post-Crisis and Golden Age Supermen were "destroying" the universe in their clash).

While there may be Universal/Universal+ feats between the many inconsistencies/retcons, character's holding back their strength or their powers vastly change across stories it just too difficult to be sure if those are legitimate or just outliers.

If i'm going to be honest, i think the best way to tier DC/Marvel characters would be with having a Varies, where their most consistent mid-high end feats should be their principal tiers, while their best high end feats should be left as possibly.

So something like this:

Marvel) Varies. 5-B to 4-B, possibly 3-A/Low 2-C.

DC) Varies. 5-A to 4-B, possibly 3-A/Low 2-C.
You mean Kyle holding the Big Bang? And tbf, I don't what's wrong with the Supermen's feat of nearly destroying the universe.

I genuinely wasn’t expecting his profile to have scans

(Managed to hurt Orion and Mon-El with his strikes, and overpowered Gog, who hurt Superman)

Massively FTL+ (Dodged an attack from an Imperiex probe, kept up with Bart Allen in a race, is as fast a flyer as Supergirl, and kept up with Orion in combat)”

Survived a brutal beating from Doomsday and the Eradicator, took hits from Supergirl while weakened)”

While he probably isn’t as strong and fast as Superman he still seems Herald lvl, especially via that Doomsday durability feat (the one guy in DC you can trust to never hold back).

Actually now that I’m looking into their histories wouldn’t it be better to use Superman’s actual son rather than a clone? Assuming this MU is used over Invincible

And tbf, I don't what's wrong with the Supermen's feat of nearly destroying the universe.
Simply but, both Superboy-Prime and Alexander Luthor Jr. had already heavy damaged and destabilize New Earth before the Supermen's clash.

Prime with his altering reality punches and Luthor Jr. by splitting the universe in the attempt to recreate the multiverse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back