• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Really? Basically after leaving WB and even advertising DC flicks? lol
They specifically sponsored Marvel Snap, the mobile game. Not sure if it counts though.
Wait, really? Did they include the Deadlights at all or was it strictly avatar Pennywise that they focused on?
I heard Liam say "Outerversal" so I'm sure they included deadlights.

BTW it's just come to my mind that, whenever Shulk does come to the format of VS, the cast of Metaphor: ReFantazio might actually be able to take up the mantle of his VA (because let's be frank, Death Battle are more than likely not reprising Adam Howden). Sods law, they end up sponsored by the game in question, if not for GioJoker, than then.

Curious what other scenarios this kind of thing could come up on.

Ngl, I think its partly because they allowed 2 votes.

This basically guaranteed a stable good rematch option would get a lot of votes. ChiefSlayer was basically the auto-runner-up for many. Hell, I would have voted for M2Shadow & ChiefSlayer. It might have won with only 1 option too, but I feel it might have been bit closer at least.
They confirmed the winner won by a significant margin
And even if it was one vote let's be real and how many genuinely cared about Mewtwo vs Shadow as a mu beyond the community?

They confirmed the winner won by a significant margin
And even if it was one vote let's be real and how many genuinely cared about Mewtwo vs Shadow as a mu beyond the community?
Probably not too many, but community was the one who funded it.

Im thinking, there were probably some groups that voted for M2Shadow, MvS3 etc, but they could give a 2nd vote to ChiefSlayer, on top of that having a big need too. So there were probably some who didnt need to only vote for 1 only.

4jJobdq.gif
Looks like I found the Berserk Button of Persona fans, you love to see it.

Imagine getting a hentai artist to animate the teaser for Season 2 of your massively popular show only to underdeliver for the rest of it. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice…

Jobber Godot is notorious in the JoJo powerscaling community for his takes on King Crimson, namely that KC doesn’t actually erase literal physical time, just people’s memory of what happened. He also calls RTZ/GER a Love Train/Tusk Act 4 victim.

Imagine getting a hentai artist to animate the teaser for Season 2 of your massively popular show only to underdeliver for the rest of it. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice…
Funny there was a meme comparing a manga and a doujin, with former having plain and terrible art, while latter was having gorgeous and amazing art

Its funny how sometimes erotic stuff habe something better over the ones without it

Back