• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

@JoshDoshMosh @Peter_"Quicksilver"_Maximoff an argument I've heard many people use to argue that Tomura would be able to resist stems from these points, to quote.

Mahito won't be able to touch his soul even with out the vestiges cause his soul is sealed under a lump of hatred deku could only target his spirit because he knew the scratch by new world order was there. even if did find out the scratch both shigaraki or all for one's vestiges can just send him out. would have a bad time if he met all for one becauase he is basically sukuna except stronger and faster and just as evil. so i would definitely say shigaraki wins. - DeathBattle Wiki user
:
:

METAL GODZILLA!

I just noticed, ever since DB became independent, all the thumbnails that were using fanart have all been changed.

Almost none of them look great.

Tbh, I still think Go Beyond ***** GER if fired off. I think the non existent interaction was kinda overblown in Giorno’s case
There's still a pretty big issue with Go Beyond as a whole though.

Even if you equalise speed, assume that Go Beyond will bypass RTZ and say that all of GER's nonexistent shenanigans don't count; Gappy cannot aim or control Go Beyond that well.

In the fight against Wonder of U, the first bubble that landed was by complete accident and the rest of them had to be controlled and aimed by Yasuho using Paisley Park. If she wasn't there, Gappy would've straight up lost and died to Wonder of U.

And when Gappy was going to deliver the final blow to Wonder of U, he had to ask Yashuo to step away from Norisuke's body. Gappy was at point-blank range and shooting at a sitting duck and still wasn't fully confident at hitting his target and worried he might hit Yashuo instead due to his lack of control.

If Giorno and Gappy were to fight with these hypothetical rules and assumptions in place at a reasonable distance apart, I personally find it very difficult to argue for Gappy if 9/10 times Go Beyond is just going to miss its target without outside support.

This is also notwithstanding the fact that GER one shots guys who one shots High 8-C+s who would brutalise Gappy. Any attack GER does is killing Gappy on the spot. So Gappy can't afford any fuckups with Go Beyond or else he's getting instantly killed, if he can even get it off in the first place considering all other actions and abilities he has is getting 'nope'd' by RTZ.

So yeah, that's my two cents on it. Even if you equalise and give Gappy the benefit of the doubt in regards to bypassing RTZ, I personally believe Giorno and GER is still the massive favourite in that matchup. (Also this starting to go off topic now lol. I also wrote this on my phone so mb if there's any issues)

Dosen't emperor Joker have 5d imp powers? Isn't it a stomp?
This is Novel Pennywise, and Mxy is Outer bare minimum.

So they're even. Probably. Haven't checked Pennywise's profile in a while - either way: Emperor Joker is just as thematically a MU for Pennywise as Freddy, and has the fun contrast of Joker rising to torment the Gods, while Pennywise preys on weak children. Both their existences are based on causing as much chaos, fear, and misery as possible, and they're both CLOWNS.

Guy who paid to see the premiere live, most interesting tidbit is that he met Liam Swan’s mother and she got him into Columbo. That’s also how Liam got into Columbo was because of his mother.

Mama 🦢 is responsible for Light VS Columbo happening.

Back