• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

I'm surprised they made Omni-Man the protagonistic force in this fight thougth, it'd be before the series Omni-Man, but they're using post season one Omni-Man

Anytime they brought up the Viltrumite feat, completely ignored the Infinity Ray needing to destabilize the core.

King Vegeta feat downplayed to not even star level. Vegeta destroying a planet was black boxed. Not even mentioned in the conclusion

Sun Disc assumptions based on their calc. Narratively doesn't make any sense. Random ships can now star bust and we just assume Viltrumites scale off a statement.

Absolute ass.

Not a fan of the outcome in the slightest (phenomenal fight and music though). However my disappointment was quickly removed when I saw Giorno vs Joker.

I shall now be praying on Giorno's downfall in the time to come.

Back