• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

The actual animation was ok? I didnt exactly vibe with it but also **** Bardock losing my bardockbros how are we gonna recover,,,,

The next episode is gonna be amazing, cant wait for that.

interstellar-crying.gif

Me when I saw Bardock and Omni-man fighting over a star (I knew what was going to happen)

Goated episode nevertheless, 9/10 returning episode and the hype’s definitely continuing with the next episode and presumably bowser vs eggman after.

Well with Giorno vs Joker, take solace knowing that anyone can win and that they can take an assumption of a contradictory feat and wank it to high heaven.

Ngl I really liked this ep. The analysis was fun and the animation kept me hyped all the way through. I'm not that knowledgeable on Giorno or Joker (outside of smash) but I can't wait to see what they cook for Giorno vs Joker.
The ep was good, its just that the sun disk is just really that stupid of a feat.

Like they put all that effort into discounting a lot of the canoncity of Bardock's feats but didn't into considering maybe 4-C Omni-Man is narratively dumb.

I'm going to be speaking to swan eventually anything I should say
Why did they downplay King Vegeta's feat. Why did they only black box Vegeta's planet bust. Why didn't SSJ Bardock scale to First Form Frieza?

All three are consistently calced at star level. Bardock got downplayed hard.

Sun disc is a narrative and writing disaster. It doesn't even correlate to anything in the series. Why even use it?

The way they calced Viltrum's size is fine, but the lack of mention of the Infinity Ray, which puts a huge damper on a feat that already took the combo of three characters to perform, is downright disgusting, lol. The ribbing that is about to come from this trash is well-deserved. Been a minute since they screwed the pooch this bad, God damn.

Reading the description. Ultraguy, AkumaTh, and Kirby Kid on the research team. I should have known it was wraps.

I remember back on the Screwattack forums Akumath argued that Frieza was a core buster. Should have known.

The way they calced Viltrum's size is fine, but the lack of mention of the Infinity Ray, which puts a huge damper on a feat that already took the combo of three characters to perform, is downright disgusting, lol. The ribbing that is about to come from this trash is well-deserved. Been a minute since they screwed the pooch this bad, God damn.
Yeah, I feel they gave Omni-Man a lot more leeway this episode than they did Bardock 😭

Why did they downplay King Vegeta's feat. Why did they only black box Vegeta's planet bust. Why didn't SSJ Bardock scale to First Form Frieza?

All three are consistently calced at star level. Bardock got downplayed hard.

Sun disc is a narrative and writing disaster. It doesn't even correlate to anything in the series. Why even use it?
Someone needs to make a complete breakdown on that sun disk calc

I'm going to be speaking to swan eventually anything I should say
Why did they completely ignore the Infinity Ray destabilizing the planet's core? Why did they completely ignore that Omniman would have died on impact if he tried it alone. Why did the Sun Disc get so high numbers while others got less, despite that's supposed to be the deciding factor.

It's genuinely a ******* terrible analysis. Jesus

They mentioned it in one of the black boxes.

So looking at the black box, it seemed what they did was use canon Frieza’s feat, which is about 20 Quettatona, instead of Toei Frieza’s, which is ~3000-4000 Quettatons. Still lower than their Sundisk, but only by 50%, with Ki Attacks being significantly higher than your raw punching force (but not so much so they don’t scale to your physicals). Meaning Bardock’s scaling was shafted by his pseudo-composite nature.

Also, I find the SSJ point faulty, as GT (Toei’s Canon Continuation) establishes that Saiyan Tails grant mastery over the Super Saiyan forms, minimizing/reducing drain almost entirely, allowing GT Goku to use SSJ3 effortlessly.

Back